Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 22:58:41 )

@Wildfire: Ah I see :3
Well at least you find creative ways to eat them!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 23:26:29 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, I'm pretty good at doing things like that if I say so myself. :3

So how do you wrap a palm tree in Christmas lights?
Carefully. If you do it wrong, it looks XXX and if you're not careful, the spikes on the fronds will get you and they hurt!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 23:38:35 )

Merp I've been on my closet working on this new avi on and off and it's slowly driving me insane TwT
I just can't get the arms right...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 23:40:35 )
@Purpsy: oh, I hate it when that happens. :( Maybe you should "shelve" it for right now and look at it in a couple hours? Maybe by then you'll find the right arm pose?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 23:42:15 )

@Wildfire: True, plus I can't remember what arm poses I have, I have hoard too many items already x3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 23:45:27 )

Brb time for dinner~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 00:03:39 )
@Purpsy: honestly, the different poses are hard to find and remember here since they're buried with each item...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 00:40:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh don't say that, I'd not be getting paid tomarrow morning if it where and I'd be a grumpy star. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 00:52:47 )
@star2000shadow: wait? what? I'm confused...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 02:34:49 )

@Wildfire: Yep :/

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 03:49:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: wait? what? I'm confused...

'snicker' I get paid Friday, that's tomarrow, if it where monday or tuesday again, I wouldn't be getting paid. I'd be Grumpy as all get out. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 14:11:07 )
@star2000shadow: gotcha. Yes, I can imagine that would be fodder for making one grumpy! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 14:14:02 )

Good morning.

What's on everyone's agenda for today?

Right now, I'm trying to wake up. I'm hoping to go dig around a bit in the garden and I have an appointment later today. And I'm hoping to get a little holiday shopping done... or at least I hope I can get it done...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 15:28:43 )
@Wildfire: Our roofers are continuing the job. I'm seeing new shingles on.
My husband now understands where I'm coming from with my anger for the company. So, we'll see if the company pushes us for more money.

I have an appointment today and I'm having a "I'm sick of being pregnant" kind of morning. It's early to be feeling that way, but omg, my poor tummy isn't expanding as fast as the baby is growing. T^T

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 15:33:09 )

Hello

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 16:17:31 )
    Oh, just some administrative work today. I think I'm going to have to call some podunk little town and I'm already groaning at the thought.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 17:00:25 )
@Koah: Oh hun! I'm sorry you're having one of those days - growing a human is hard work!!
I'm glad the roofing company is continuing the work on your house... and that hubby is on board with you concerning their screw up!

@Another Movie Addict: Hey AMA. Haven't seen you in a while. Been busy?

@blue: LOL. Maybe it won't be as bad as you're envisioning it to be?

I was out digging up my yard and trying to prepare it to grow things. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 17:04:09 )

Yep yep. So busy.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 17:06:18 )
......... doing.......................????
Yes, D&D, I'm sure.... and work... and holiday shopping??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 17:06:46 )

All of those.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.