Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 19:03:08 )

*takes the and *

Is all good Wild, I've been quite busy this weekend as well. Normal type of busy tho ^^
It's also been snowing hard since last night here. It really lifts up my holiday spirits more~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 19:05:36 )
@Koah: Yes, everyone is super busy this time of year. There's always so much to do and so much going on that it's hard to keep up with certain things (like avatar sites), but really, that's how it should be. :3 I've been running around trying (and generally failing) to do some holiday shopping for my crew.
LOL - I'm glad you got to see the movie and had the theater all to yourselves - that makes it a little more special, imo. <3

@Purpsy: snow? It's a little early for snow - even up where you are!! (not unheard-of, I know, but still, it's a little unusual). I'm glad you're enjoying it though <3 What has been keeping you busy?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 19:15:16 )
@Purpsy: I'm jealous of your snow! Wish we were getting snow instead of half-snow, half-rain road death. XD When it rains now, it rains a little bit with snow and makes our roads a circus.

@Wildfire: You're trying to take advantage of Black Friday sales? oof! Hectic! We attempted 2 small stores this weekend for their sales and both places were crowded enough, we didn't stick around long.
Elf was great to see in the theater. My daughter couldn't hide when there were embarrassing scenes. lol!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:01:06 )
@Koah: lol - yeah, it's a long-standing tradition at this point to go out with my one friend for Black Friday shopping. It usually turns in to a weekend shopping spree. This, plus Thanksgiving, is why I haven't been around much the last couple of days.

LOL! Gotta love it when kids do the "ewwwwww!" thing at movie scenes that are normal behavior! XD

Hate that "is it snowing or is it raining" stuff - that's the worst! Good luck with it. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:09:32 )

@Wildfire: Is not so abnormal here to snow in November, I do live way up more north.
Is laundry day for me, had to wash a couple blankets, pillow covers and masks. Then catching up on chores here, going out on errands and idk felt like I had a very eventful weekend even I wasn't very busy.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:11:10 )

@Koah: Ugh we get those here too =A=
Worst off is when it gets freezing cold and the pavements and roads turns into an ice rink disaster...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:29:44 )
welp guess it once agan time for me to pm commet stuff to earn some currency have been WAY too busy iwith real lifes struggles and the potential threat of homelessness over my head ( which is still not fully gone >< ) herrow folk hope yuou hsving a good day

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:50:10 )
@Purpsy: It's a laundry day here too - in fact, thanks for reminding me to go switch it!
Yeah, you are probably more north than I'm used to (new england), making snow more common at this time of year.

@TeaTales: Oh, that sounds ominous!! I hope all works out ok for you!
You are welcome to post here any time to make some currency!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 20:54:06 )

@Wildfire: I'm currently waiting my load to dry, hopefully I put enough coins for it to dry properly.
Btw I love your avi ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 21:19:44 )
@Purpsy: Awww, thank you! I love it when an avi just comes together! XD

I still didn't switch my laundry - the dryer was still running when I last was in that part of the house. I hope yours gets dried - the slightly damp laundry is not a lot of fun to deal with!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 22:22:34 )

@Wildfire: That's what I was dealing with last week... but that's what I get for not doing laundry for more than a week =w=
I'm done for me, it wasn't a lot to fold since they're just blankets and pillow cases. Now I want to crash a bit before I wash the dishes.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 22:23:27 )
@Wildfire: yes it is omnious... and stressful as if December wasnt stressfull enough with x-mas shopping traffic, and covid rising >< oh and still having test for my thyroid-problems

yes I would be posting here but as long as I keep the rules on here and don't do more than double post once

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 22:39:57 )
@Purpsy: lol. Yeah, I get that. It has been a while since I've done laundry too... and I really should do the blankets and sheets but I don't feel like doing that today, so I'm not XD

@TeaTales: December does tend to be stressful for all the usual reasons you mention, plus the extra things you're dealing with... which I'm really sorry to hear about.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 23:06:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: what is a Christmas kitty exactly?!

um I'm dressing my avi up as a cat, and setting it up for christmas 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 09:56:50 )
@star2000shadow: ahhhh, well I suppose that would be a Christmas kitty, wouldn't it? XD it sounds cute- I look forward to seeing it! Was there a particular reason to create a Christmas kitty? Some story behind it or just a random idea?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 17:56:13 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: ahhhh, well I suppose that would be a Christmas kitty, wouldn't it? XD it sounds cute- I look forward to seeing it! Was there a particular reason to create a Christmas kitty? Some story behind it or just a random idea?

Random Idea 'nods' I'll have to wait and earn up Volties so I can work on the outfit 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 18:06:53 )
I disappeared yesterday.
I spent all day wrapping gifts and I'm only 1/3rd done with it. T^T

@Purpsy: omg! yesss, I live on the west coast, and half the people I've met Won't drive on snowy days because they admit they don't know-how.
We've had one snowy day and I drove it with ease and watched some 4+ cars slide or end up in ditches.

@Wildfire: My daughter gets extra cringy when she sees someone embarrassing themselves on tv. BUT she'll do something embarrassing and won't even bat an eye. XD kids, man.
My sister is still shopping. omgosh. she's hittin' up those Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales now.

Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/29 21:12:00 )
@star2000shadow: random ideas can be a lot of fun. How's the kitty av coming along?

@Koah: I disappeared too. It seems to happen a lot around this time of year.
Kids are vastly amusing in their ideas of things like what's embarrassing and what isn't XD
Your sister is on a mission! LOL!

I'm really wiped out today for some reason - probably a combination of limited and broken sleep the last couple of nights and my own Black Friday foray and attempts to recover from it.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 00:16:49 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I'll definitely be disappearing a lot through December here.
I got a lot of stuff to try and accomplish by Christmas.
I just went hiking [walking up a hill lol] with my son today. I'm pooped. omg. I've spent the last couple of months being an absolute potato. lol.
We did like a 1 1/2 mile or 2 miles walk around.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 01:21:21 )

Man I have not been posting enough this event. I only have 131 keys. ^^; I guess I need to be chatting more.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.