Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 22:35:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: yeah, I get that. I'll probably do the same thing once I decide to change my avatar and start reflecting the holiday season more...

Well I can't wait to see it. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 22:52:57 )
@star2000shadow: lol - thanks...whenever I get there!!!! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 22:56:10 )

@Wildfire: *throws some 2 packets across the screen*
Be careful is extra spicy ewe

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 01:48:40 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol - thanks...whenever I get there!!!! XD

'blinks' I'm having a good day. how are you? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 14:41:51 )
@Purpsy: I like spicy! <3

@star2000shadow: I'm glad you had a good day yesterday! My day was good too.

Good morning everyone. What's going on for you today? Is anything new or interesting happening now that it's officially December? ... can you believe it's December already?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 16:55:52 )
@Wildfire: Good Morning.
My stress levels skyrocketed last night. Roofing company found some complicated matters that they need to order material for. OTL
So my roof bones are exposed and they left material all over the driveway. omgosh. My roommate came home, who tends to be a neat freak and he moved all the wood and stray stuff into a pile for us. uhg. Then the financials lady called to tell us we need to pay more for materials because they didn't have enough...
-takes a deep breath-
Coffee morning and clean the house kind of day to clear my head.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 17:08:36 )

Hey. Sorry I haven't been on much. My brother got in a bad crash the other day. Hope you all have been well

Questing

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 17:39:43 )

@Wildfire: It gave me a severely upset stomach last night T^T
I thought I was dying...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 17:51:23 )
@danielle: omg! is he doing okay?! </3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:09:37 )
@Koah: Oh! That's not right!! It should be on the company if they screwed up their estimate or did the calculations wrong! I'm sorry you're having to deal with that - it is a bit of a nightmare, isn't it? :( I hope you can work it out without getting stuck with a bigger bill than expected and extra complications...

@danielle: oh no! Is your brother ok? I hope so...

@Purpsy: that's not the first time that has happened is it? Regardless, I'm sorry that you had a rough night and hope you feel better now (or if not right now, very soon!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:14:49 )
@Wildfire: I had to warp into my old "management voice" from my working days to get my husband to understand that this situation should absolutely be on the company, not us. He's still under the impression that we need to pay them more for the extra material. They like.. WAY underestimated the amount of wood they'd need to complete the job.
OTL oh babies- I'm, for the first time in 4 months+, totally furious.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:21:57 )
@Koah: Hubby was going to fall for the "oops, we messed up and somehow it's your fault" bait and switch routine?? Ugh. Is it time to call a manager at the shop? Or the Better Business Bureau?

I don't blame you for being furious, but it -they- are not worth it. You know what needs to be done concerning the roofing company... save the angry voice for when you're on the phone with them or something and let it go otherwise. It won't do you any good to let it hang around :( It still sucks.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:26:43 )
@Wildfire: That's precisely where I'm at. I'm trying to calm my mind at home and reserving my "management" voice for the company that's trying to dupe us.
My husband signed the contract, so i can be angry all I want, but I don't hold the power with this fight.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:29:24 )
@Koah: Yeah... oh, I know that situation a little too well. Is hubby on the same (real) page as you are now concerning this switcheroo the company is trying to hit you with? Talk about being held hostage - take off your roof at the beginning of winter then suddenly "oops! we don't have the materials and it's going to cost you more than we quoted" /eyeroll/ I'm sooooo sorry, hun....

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:42:29 )

@Wildfire: Well it never really got that bad, I'm giving the rest of the pack for my brother =w=
I'm staying away from spicy stuff for awhile

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:49:11 )
@Purpsy: that's hard to do if you like spicy things... but it's also probably the best idea if you reacted so strongly to the spiciness! If it helps any, my body seems to go through spurts like that too. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:57:26 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm glad you had a good day, the only thing not good is my throat stil hurts like hell. and swallowing is painful 'sigh' ah well. if th at's all i got to deal with i'm doing good. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 18:58:34 )

@Wildfire: I think is just the spicy noodles I got, it was very spicy which I don't think my stomach is used to.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 19:01:16 )
@Wildfire: My husband has a very 'go with the flow' attitude. Takes a lot for him to feel worked up. He very, very rarely gets mad. Takes a lot for me to get mad too.
So now, when I do get mad, he tries to understand the logic of my anger, especially if he doesn't feel/understand it. So I pointed out the errors on paper. He gets my frustration now, but I don't foresee him fighting the fight to not pay more money on supply. :\

So Today! I'm going to set up the kids' advent calender and get some xmas lights to begin indoor decoration. So my outdoor decorating has been put on Pause... I just spent SO much money on Garland to line the roof. XD My stress is through the roof. T^T -tries to laugh-

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 19:25:33 )
@star2000shadow: that really doesn't sound very good... but I'm glad you're feeling a bit better :3

@Purpsy: yeah... I get it. Still... :(

@Koah: it sounds like a few things are going through your roof today! XD <3 {{hugs}}
I'm glad you have a different plan for today than dealing with outside decorations. We need to decorate our tiny little tree too - it has been sitting there "relaxing" for two days now and it's time to decorate!! ... but later. I'm already distracted enough from things I should be doing...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.