Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 17:55:09 )

Morning! Didn't check the orbs yet lemme see...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 18:38:34 )

Hey, guys. My brother is finallly home. <3

How is everyone doing today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 19:57:51 )
@star2000shadow: that sounds like snow! XD

@Purpsy: good afternoon. Did you get any orbs?

@danielle: Oh, I'm glad your brother is home now. I guess he's doing better? How are you doing?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 20:06:58 )

@Wildfire: He is doing better. Thank you <3

I am doing all right. Trying to be healthier and lose some weight. Also trying to clean lol

How have you been?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 22:40:25 )

@Wildfire: Nope not yet. Did you get it yet?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 23:18:13 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: true 'sigh' wish I had more Ohms spent them on the um Orbs haha. didn't realize the CI's where coming out so soon haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:03:59 )
    Ah, that's a popular resolution to have around this time, losing weight and being healthier.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 14:04:28 )
@danielle: those sound like good things to be doing! :3

@Purpsy: no. I haven't bought any orbs yet. Are you going to buy some?

@star2000shadow: Have the crate items been released now too? I haven't looked...

@blue: Yes, those do seem to be pretty popular resolutions. Do you have any resolutions?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 17:59:40 )

@Wildfire: Yeah eventually, but right now I don't want to spend too much for Secret Santa
Good morning btw~
How are you doing today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 18:14:32 )
@Purpsy: Oh, I'm doing ok today so far, thanks. I ended up taking a trip to help my son focus on his homework...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 18:18:38 )

@Wildfire: Ooh a trip where to?
I'm just chilling doing dailies on DV so far

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 18:21:04 )

@Wildfire: Hey, how have you been? :) I am taking it easy today as I am not feeling well.

May read a book

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 18:38:40 )
@Purpsy: Just a quick trip to a nearby town where my youngest son is currently staying. He needed some support with his homework and it was easier to come here than to try to do what needs to be done by phone. For me it's a bonus, though, because I also get to see some good friends who I haven't seen in a while.

@danielle: Awww, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well - hopefully it's nothing too serious. Sunday is a good day to relax, imo :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 18:46:12 )

@Wildfire: It's a great day in mine too <3

Questing

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:01:27 )
@danielle: lol. Well, good. I'm glad you're taking advantage of it.
What are you reading?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:08:34 )

@Wildfire: That's a good way to start a day ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:38:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yep they have, I just aint got the volts to buy them from someone haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 23:52:40 )
    Oh, no resolution in particular. I hope I pass my exam, but aside from that, I've never been much of a goal-setter or resolution kind of person.

Ahh, I don't even think I could help someone with their homework if I was pressed. I barely remember most of the stuff I learned in school so I feel like I'd be more of a hindrance.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 00:40:27 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, it was a good day, all in all. How was your day?

@star2000shadow: I haven't had the patience to find them or to buy them, tbh...

@blue: it was more a matter of sitting there with him and helping him stay focused on his assignments than actually helping him with them. He needs to get through a few more assignments in the next couple of days to pass this class... he's so close to earning his A.A.!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 01:11:47 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I made a selling trading thread 'nods' so far only sold one item and no one who's been there has apparently had the items I'm lookin for so 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.