Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 13:41:10 )
@Koah: Yeah, I feel ya. The last several months have taken a toll on me physically too, unfortunately. Honestly any sort of even vaguely real hill would wipe me out too... but there are no hills here. There are barely stairs here! Maybe we should both make a point of getting out and at least walking around a bit more frequently?

@CooperationIsKey: well, you know you're welcome to chat here! You can also do the puzzles to earn event currency, or now, I guess BlackJack too. But chatting definitely helps earn the event currency :3 How have you been?

.............. omg I was wiped out yesterday. I did pretty much nothing other than read and I slept for something like 11 hours last night! x_X I must have needed it.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 15:02:00 )

@Koah: Yeah I'll avoid it too if I knew how to drive =w=;
And it's okay, I was fairly busy yesterday that I forgot to post here at all. Good morning btw~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 15:07:23 )

@Wildfire: But is good you had that much needed break ^^
Since you have been very busy lately. Morning~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 15:17:17 )
@Purpsy: It was one of those breaks that had me, though... not necessarily the other way around... since it was pretty much an unavoidable crash. But yes, I definitely needed the semi-downtime. Today though, is going to be a make-up day of running some of the errands and doing the things that didn't get done yesterday. It shouldn't be too bad, though.

What had you so busy yesterday that you forgot to come online and post at all??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 15:25:25 )

@Wildfire: Ah I see, well at least you got enough plenty of rest to get those errands and tasks done >:3

There was a lot of chores to catch up to, drawing I've been postponing for far too long and finally work around it but not nearly finished. But at least the furnitures are cleared and the living room is a bit cleaner now. The rest I got super distracted browsing online and listening to christmas music that I just forgot to post xD Even on DV also

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 15:28:38 )
@Purpsy: You had a really good, productive day! Yay!! I'm happy for you - you got a lot done from the sound of it, and even managed some downtime yourself! <3

I'm off to take care of those couple of errands now while the caffeine is still coursing strongly through my body XD I shouldn't be more than a couple of hours at most, though, so bbs!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 15:30:39 )

@Wildfire: Alright :3
See you later then~ I'm gonna stick around a bit more to catch up before going away for a bit also.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 17:45:03 )
@Purpsy: Good Morning! :3

@Wildfire: I definitely need a little more motivation. I set up my wii fit board, so I could have fun and do tiny exercises, but my husband already destroyed the space i made for that. e.e
I'm more confident now than a month ago to do more lifting and moving. I'm in month 4, In the last 3 months, I've been non-moving because of paranoia.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 17:56:54 )
@Purpsy: I'm back. I hope you get done everything you're hoping to get done today! :3

@Koah: ....... I hate that. I know all too well what it's like to have a space you cleared out for a particular reason to be overrun by somebody else before you even have a chance to use it! I'm sorry. :(
Yes, that makes sense. Are you going to try to move around a bit now, before you start getting too big to move comfortably?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 18:12:57 )

@Wildfire: Merp all I've done is take a shower and blowdry my hair and now I'm really starving since I skip breakfast.
Time for some spicy noodles~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 18:15:04 )
@Purpsy: lol. I need lunch too! Send me some spicy noodles?? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 18:24:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: took a pause and decided to work on a winter / christmas avi. which is going semi easier..err kinda. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 18:35:21 )
@star2000shadow: lol - isn't creating avatars just grand? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 19:05:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol - isn't creating avatars just grand? XD

true it is fu n creating avi's. especially with all the fun stuff we has to play with. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 19:20:34 )
@Wildfire: I'm going to try and move around more now. My walk/hike yesterday felt really good and exhausting. But it helped me gain more energy build-up for today.
I feel more energetic today. :3
I have an app on my phone for stretching, so I'm probably going to start doing that again. I was doing that daily for about 2 years before this pregnancy. =O

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 19:23:06 )
@star2000shadow: Yes, it is fun playing dress up the avi, and we definitely have some fun things to play with! :3

@Koah: Oh good! <3 It's hard to go wrong with gentle stretching pretty much regardless of whatever else is going on with you/your body, IMO! I need to get back in to doing some of those things too...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 19:54:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yes, it is fun playing dress up the avi, and we definitely have some fun things to play with! :3

@Koah: Oh good! <3 It's hard to go wrong with gentle stretching pretty much regardless of whatever else is going on with you/your body, IMO! I need to get back in to doing some of those things too...

This is True 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 19:56:54 )
@star2000shadow: you are looking holiday-ish right now, without being over-the-top ... I like it :3
I should probably change my avi too, but I'm not ready to do the holiday av thing just yet and I kind of like my current set up :3 XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 21:05:40 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: you are looking holiday-ish right now, without being over-the-top ... I like it :3
I should probably change my avi too, but I'm not ready to do the holiday av thing just yet and I kind of like my current set up :3 XD

Oh I'll probably change it several times leading up to christmas until I find the specific type I like 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/30 21:33:12 )
@star2000shadow: yeah, I get that. I'll probably do the same thing once I decide to change my avatar and start reflecting the holiday season more...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.