Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:48:18 )
@Aisukohi: Going good this morning. Trying to get my son focused on school stuff now. lol. cX So I'm distracted.
How are you doing? How's your day?

@Wildfire: It was a stressful week, so I'm glad we ended it with a productive weekend. :>
The tree was a bit expensive, but I think, Worth it. 1/3rd of the tree farms around here burnt down from wildfires this summer. So I'm glad we bought from a local guy and he still had a few left.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 19:13:02 )
@Aisukohi: I've been trying to put in a garden lately. It has been keeping me busy, and a bit sore, tbh...
Congrats on the new car, and on the job promotion - that's great!

@Koah: Oh, I'm glad you found a local guy for the tree! And I'm glad you had a productive weekend.

... dog is woofing. She wants out. Again. Probably to go find mushrooms to eat. Again. *sigh*

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 19:17:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: i just put a sweater on 'nods' my body heats up fast, it's why I don't mind a cool apartment. means I never over heat. and YAY today I get to get my right hearing aid. so I'll be able to hear normally again and not miss things. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 19:23:04 )
@Wildfire: Hopefully they're not bad mushrooms.
My dog eats frogs and snakes. So I think mushrooms seem like a better alternative. lol.
I have a few easy errands to run today. Staying within the town. yay. I'm sick of driving out of town for appliance needs.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 19:38:01 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, that's got to be a relief, knowing that you're getting that back. I hope everything goes well :3
It's hot here - I'm already in shorts and a tshirt, but being outside for more than a couple minutes makes me want to downgrade even that to shorter/lighter shorts and a tank top!

@Koah: oh geeze! We would definitely have a problem here if the dogs started eating snakes and frogs (since some of them of either species are rather poisonous). I hope the dogs can tell which mushrooms to stay away from, but it's hard to tell. Fortunately, we haven't had any serious issues with them snagging the occasional mushroom... or acorn, when they start dropping.

I'm glad your errands are quick, easy, and local. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:13:10 )
@Koah: Glad your day is going well! Mine is too. Just hanging out at my parents' before we go out to dinner in a couple hours.

@Wildfire: Hope your garden turns out how you want it! Anything in particular you hope turns out well? And thank you!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:25:40 )
@Aisukohi: Thanks Aisu. I'd really be happy if the things I'm planting actually don't die. Bonus points for them thriving! XD (I haven't had much luck gardening before. I'm really hoping this attempt turns out differently... successfully!)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:30:50 )
@Wildfire: Oh well then good luck! I've never been a green thumb and always manage to kill things. ^^;

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:33:05 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, thank you. I'm trying to stick with semi-tropical things this time... you know, things that might actually grow here XD We'll see what happens, I guess...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:39:29 )
@Wildfire: I've been trying to think of gift ideas for a couple green thumbs at work. One likes gardening and one likes house plants, but I'm not sure what to get them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:42:17 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: 'facedesk, no infection so the stomach wound is healing nicely, but they didn't remember that they'd have to reset my audio feed back from the hearing aids. so now I have to wait ether for another day this week, or until next week 'grumbles' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:42:32 )
@Aisukohi: Maybe a small tropical/semi-tropical in a pot? If it's in a pot, then they can keep it there, or put it in the ground if they'd prefer...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:43:41 )
@star2000shadow: Oh that's unfortunate that you have to go back now because of their oversight!! :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:46:03 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: it's more an issue of finding a ride, otherwise i wouldn't have issues haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:47:09 )
@Wildfire: That's a good idea, and thanks! I was definitely looking for something small for the one that likes house plants since she mentioned she doesn't have much room due to the ones she already has lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:50:03 )
@star2000shadow: Ahhh yes, dependency on others for transportation can be an issue - I hope it doesn't turn out that way for you :3

@Aisukohi: My head is other places than plants right now so I don't have specific suggestions for you, but if you do a search on semi-tropical plants suitable for containers, I'm sure you'll find something appropriate :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:52:38 )
@Wildfire: I was thinking of looking at the different plant nurseries nearby and asking the employees for suggestions lol. I'll probably do some research too though.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:55:36 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, that's always a good idea - probably better than just trying to decide yourself.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:58:45 )
@Wildfire: While I'm there I might pick up a succulent or something hearty for my new office. XD Something that doesn't require much sunlight since I don't have windows in there.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:02:17 )
@Aisukohi: oh, it's nice to have a plant on your desk, imo! You might consider getting a small sun lamp for your office plant, though, if you don't get any sun...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.