Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 14:06:07 )
Ok, so I had to come up with some title to get your attention, didn't I? XD Does this one work?

Feel free to come in and chat, hang out, make some volts, and earn some dream keys! It seems as though another Reaping Ritual event is upon us! :3

Things are pretty laid-back here, but we can play games, etc., if you'd like. My thread is your thread... well, kind of XD ... but I think you know what I mean. And there's always the chance I'll throw random art or other things at people as the event goes on and the page numbers increase XD

Anyway - I'm sure you've had enough of my ramblings... Come in! Stay a while! Chat! Have fun!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 14:06:23 )
┤▒├ reserved in case I want it ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 14:06:37 )
┤▒├ reserved in case I need it ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 14:07:01 )
┤▒├ reserved just as a back up ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 14:07:21 )
Come CHAT with me!! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 14:36:38 )

Good early morning!
Nice to have a hangout thread here too ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:30:10 )
    Hey Wild, how's life?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:45:09 )
Why hello! :3
Good Morning!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:55:42 )
@Purpsy: Good morning! Yay for event chat threads! <3
How are you today?

@sunny: Hey Sunny - nice to see you. How have you been?
Life for me has been busy - I decided to start a garden, and that has had me tearing up bushes, digging holes, planting things, etc.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:56:54 )

@Koah: Well Hello to you too! <3 How are you doing today?

... I got distracted digging through things in my mess of a garage. I didn't do too much to sort it out, but I did a little, and I feel slightly better about it now. AND, I have to run an errand, but I shouldn't be long...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 17:14:34 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing really good. I had an adventurous morning. I almost missed the school bus for my daughter because my car was iced over, so I had quickly scraped a window on the driver's side of the windshield and drove with all my windows down to get a couple of blocks away to the bus stop. lmao
I couldn't stop giggling the whole drive because of how cold and ridiculous I felt.

I'm about to be super distracted too. My sister is harassing me to open and wrap gifts from the stack she sent.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 17:24:50 )

@Wildfire: Well I passed out again and just woke up not so long ago.
My day is going great so far ^^

How's your day going?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 17:56:19 )
    @Wildfire: I've been good thanks! Currently just finished decorating for Christmas. I still have a bit to do tho. I lost like half the decorations for some reason...
    Oooo what kind of garden? Flowers or food? Our garden is dead for the winter lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 19:09:27 )

Hello, all! How are you this fine day? :D

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 19:30:21 )
    I actually looked down at my watch after reading that you were decorating for Christmas. Not that a watch is going to help me determine when the right time to begin decorating is, or what day it is, but it felt early to me, haha.

And I'm doing well, just sort of tittering around the house and taking care of small tasks that fall by the wayside. How about yourself/ves?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 19:57:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmm wonder what the first EI is gonna be 'contemplates'.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:22:45 )
Well, those two quick errands took longer than expected!! XD

@Koah: LOL! Oh yeah... I remember days like that. I don't miss them at all, but I remember them :3
Gifts, huh? What did she send? What did she send?? XD

@Purpsy: Nap time! That's the opposite of my day, but so far, so good :3

@sunny: You lost some decorations in the move, I guess? It's still a little early here to decorate (traditionally, that happens after our Thanksgiving, which is next week).
Yep! Gardening... veggies and fruits, mostly. I planted a banana tree or two (which still seems surreal!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:23:01 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh Hi! How are you doing??

@blue: Decorating for Christmas seems early to me too...

@star2000shadow: Doesn't the first EI have to do with the sudoku puzzle activity?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:33:33 )

Always look forward to Wildfire's event hangouts ^^
hi @Wildfire and everyone !

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:42:18 )
@blue: My family is gathering to my house for xmas, so I'm getting a load of boxes sent here. It's my job to wrap and keep em organized until people start showing up. The earlier I get the tasks down, the less "last minute" prep I have.

@Wildfire: My sister totally went on a shopping spree. It's nuts! My hallway is full of boxes, I've gotten to about 25% of the load wrapped and organized.
I'm still expecting some 5 or 6 more boxes in the next few weeks.
It's trinkets for my teen nieces, toys for my kiddos, and household items for moms, a dad, and roommates. She even customized stockings and coordinated the wrapping paper to match.
She used to be an event planner, so it makes sense. OH she also sent an inventory list.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.