Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:09:02 )
@Wildfire: Good idea lol. I'll have to see how much space I have on the desk and where the plug in areas are.

What are your plans for dinner?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:12:14 )
@Aisukohi: I'm sure you'll be able to make something work! <3
Oh... dinner... well, hubby has hijacked the kitchen to make muffins, so I'm running a little behind my usual schedule (according to my stomach, anyway XD) but I was going to make chicken thighs and asparagus. I'm trying to decide whether or not to make something else - another veggie, maybe...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:15:48 )
@Wildfire: All that food sounds yummy, but I'm hungry, so. XD I'd suggest a starch to go with your meal, but the muffins will probably do. :P How do you cook your chicken?

We're going out for my mom's birthday in hopefully less than an hour. Somewhere that serves steak since that's what she wants. Will probably end up being Outback since that's where we usually go.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:29:52 )
@Wildfire: We only have garter snakes and typical pond frogs around here. So I don't have to worry much.
Well- We do have marmots and a bit farther out of town, rattlesnakes.
lol I watched a hawk size up my dogs last summer and I thought that was hilarious, it swooped down, and then realized my dogs were big, not small. XD
Flew off before it was even 10 feet from my dog.
My errands are finished.

@Aisukohi: I'm done doing my errands. Now it's just getting home stuff done throughout the rest of the day.
Dinner is so soon for you! it's just barely past lunch where I am.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:37:07 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, my son opted for rice, so we'll do that. This time I just tossed everything on a sheet pan - chicken thighs + asparagus- coated it with olive oil and lemon spices and it's in the oven.

Oh! I could go for a steak about now, actually! Happy birthday to Mom! Are there any other festivities in the works for you and your family tonight?

@Koah: lol - hawks are usually better judges of size than what you describe... at least in my experience. Here, we have three (?) kinds of rattlesnakes and a couple other species that are poisonous and the stupid invasive bofu (cane) toads that excrete a poison on their skin... oh, and spiders... and other things, like the alligators. Florida is weird.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 23:41:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm hoping to. guess we'll find out.today it is COLD. its like only 4 degrees out. i kinda wanna go hide in my bed under blankets. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:01:43 )
@star2000shadow: lol. Well, it sounds like you're kind of enjoying diving under the blankets! It was hot here today - very foggy for most of the morning and very humid - we had to put the A/C on...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:12:18 )
@Wildfire: Moving here from the mountainous-Yellowstone area has been a culture change. The animals out there were intelligent and many.
Around here I have a herd of deer in my yard daily and I'm pretty sure they're inbred. XD
I'm not used to not having a bear lock on my dumpster. lol!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:14:52 )
@Koah: It's so funny to experience those kinds of things when you move to a new and different location, isn't it? Things you never would have thought of or even considered before are now suddenly just part of your life... like inbred deer (I think that's the case here with the couple of herds that tend to run through XD )

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:18:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol. Well, it sounds like you're kind of enjoying diving under the blankets! It was hot here today - very foggy for most of the morning and very humid - we had to put the A/C on...

ah, you must be entering summer while we're entering winter. and I do love my blankets. their all snuggly warm haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:29:46 )
@Wildfire: I'm really contemplating putting my son back in public school. OTL my patience is dwindling and his self-motivation is depleting. But my daughter whose a grade ahead of him is studying almost the same things he is in his program. :T //uhg, decisions.

Yeah, environmental differences get to me sometimes. For the first time, I live in a deserty area. So we get dust clouds and wildfires.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:41:50 )
@star2000shadow: actually, this is winter here...

@Koah: maybe you both just need a break from school? 'Tis the season... but yeah, I get ya...
Dust clouds and wildfires... That does not sound like much fun :(

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:46:44 )

@Wildfire: Yep. A lot of my wasted time was working on this so my logic is to keep it for awhile lel

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 00:51:53 )
@Wildfire: I'm going to push off this decision until Christmas time and really talk to my husband about it. I like his schooling program at home, but I don't have the patience anymore with the pregnancy and his lack of self-motivation going away.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 01:01:46 )
@Purpsy: lol. Yeah, I know that feeling.

@Koah: yes,I would give him the holiday break, talk to hubby, talk to him...
For what it's worth, my kids often got difficult and unmotivated around this time of year...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 14:08:44 )
Good morning everyone.

It's another foggy day in the neighborhood around here. I'm currently drinking coffee and just hanging out for a bit before doing a little bit of work in the garden and running an errand up to a bookstore. Other than that, I should do some work on my site today, and do some cleaning up around the house. Oh! And I should do a couple little things with my cricut.

What is going on in your world today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 15:28:07 )

I just woke up not long ago and lounging around also, while in the middle of brewing my coffee. Then take a nice shower after and then get started whatever needs to be done today (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 15:41:57 )
@Purpsy: Does anything special need to be done today?
Good morning, by the way :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 16:13:01 )
@Wildfire: I'm hoping it's that vacation fatigue. :O
Good morning, It's super foggy here.
Bookstore errand sounds like a good way to top the day's chores. :3

I need to try and focus on getting more stuff done in preparation for xmas.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/7 16:17:35 )

@Wildfire: Hmm nope not really. I guess I've been working on a freebie drawing that I want to get done soon. So I'll have time to work for my art exchange and a christmas drawing. The rest are regular mundane stuff around home ₊·*◟(⌯ˇ- ˇ⌯)◜‧*・

Brb now must take a shower.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.