Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 01:24:25 )
@star2000shadow: I wish you luck.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 01:45:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Thanks, I'll probably need it haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 01:50:50 )
@star2000shadow: Lol. Yeah me too - lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 02:10:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ right now Im debating going and hiding in my room under the blankets. its only 28 out but there must be a wind chill now that snow's ont he ground and it's actually stayed cause it's cold. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 13:22:35 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah... that's chilly. Did you go hide under the blankets? Your avatar looks like she's cold too... standing there in that short skirt and heels in the snow!! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 15:14:14 )

@Wildfire: It was a chill Sunday, got a lot of hours of drawing done
Good morning~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 16:06:18 )
@Purpsy: oh that's good! I'm glad one of us is using their creative energy for creative things!! :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 16:27:13 )
Good Morning. :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 16:46:22 )

@Wildfire: Yep I'm going to try to finish it up today :3
But at least I finally got this avi done

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 17:03:03 )
@Koah: good morning. How are you? Did you have a good weekend?

@Purpsy: that's the avi you've been working on? It's good

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 17:06:01 )
@Wildfire: Our weekend was jam packed. We got a lot done and were busy most of the time. :d
I did a ton of running around, trying to find the best deal for a new washer. Got that purchased. Then we got a christmas tree! :D it's so pretty and not decorated yet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 17:08:16 )
@Purpsy: Your avi is awesome. <3

Good morning friends!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 17:43:06 )
@Aisukohi: Good Morning. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 17:45:03 )

@Wildfire: Yep the struggle on this one but I'll be keeping this one for awhile xD
@Aisukohi: Are you kidding me! Your avi is even more awesome! That perfectly balance colour scheme is everything! *o*

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:05:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yeah... that's chilly. Did you go hide under the blankets? Your avatar looks like she's cold too... standing there in that short skirt and heels in the snow!! XD

Yeah I went and hide in my blankets. and today's if anything just as cold 'sigh' man that sucks. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:18:40 )
@Koah: Hey there! How's it going? :)

@Purpsy: Not kidding! Red and black is always a nice combo, and I like your spooky bride look lol. And thank you!! I was really excited to get something going with this avi lol. I never really use these colours together even though they're found in a lot of items here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:30:38 )

@Aisukohi: Red and black is not often a colour scheme I work on often, so is just sake for the event.
I think yours work well ^^ Is messily coordinated (if that makes sense). Seems like we're both using colours that we're not use to.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:38:06 )
@Purpsy: I use red and black a lot, but I try to include at least one other colour I don't normally use.

Thanks, and that does make sense. xD Was going for a radioactive disaster type of thing haha.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:44:22 )
@Koah: lol....check you out, enjoying a live tree! <3 It sounds like you had a good weekend! :3 <3

@Aisukohi: Hey you - how have you been? What's new?

@star2000shadow: Awww... I'm sorry... but blankets? It's definitely not cold here today!!

@Purpsy: funny how that happens when you get an avatar you really like, huh?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 18:48:00 )
@Wildfire: A bunch is new actually lol. Just got promoted at work this week, which I start that new job officially beginning of next month, and also my new car finally got here (it was in transit when we bought it) so got that. :D

How about you?

About to leave to go get my son from school, so future replies will be slow and on mobile.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.