Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 01:36:23 )

@Wildfire: yeah. It was rough. Lol.

Oh and I actually feel worse right now. So I am so mad at my coworker for coming into work sick.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 04:50:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yeah, it looks cute

@Another Movie Addict: lol. That's good. :3

that it does. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 10:33:18 )
@danielle: Awwww, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Rest, vitamin c, zinc, fluids... I'm sure you know the drill. I hope you feel better soon!! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 10:34:13 )
@star2000shadow: what does it and why are you up at 4:30 am?? I know why I'm up at this time... it's because I'm crazy and have a tradition of going out with a friend today, but...???

edit - nvmd. Your post showed up after I posted my last post as "new". Weird.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 13:10:02 )

@Wildfire: Thank you. I hope I feel better soon too. It was really bad last night!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 14:08:59 )

Morning! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 20:38:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: what does it and why are you up at 4:30 am?? I know why I'm up at this time... it's because I'm crazy and have a tradition of going out with a friend today, but...???

edit - nvmd. Your post showed up after I posted my last post as "new". Weird.

Well I had a nap, and woke up, that is why I was still up. and yeah I noticed the site does that from time to time. it's..irritating. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 13:33:08 )
@danielle: Awww :( How are you doing today so far?

@Purpsy: Thank you. My Thanksgiving was quiet but good. How was yours?

@star2000shadow: I hate nights like that - they happen to me too from time to time. Hopefully you slept better last night.

Good morning. I hope everyone is doing well today.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 18:01:03 )

@Wildfire: Normal day for me but it went well. Didn't do much though ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 18:03:07 )
@Purpsy: normal days are good :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 19:01:13 )

@Wildfire: I'm not feeling great and I'm still waiting on results :(

Questing

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 21:11:11 )

@Wildfire: Yep but is cold now here.
Just got home from an errand and I regret not wearing gloves =w=;

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/27 22:31:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: no still woke up at midnight, it's throwing my sleep schedule off 'sigh' and I can't have that as Monday's the doctor appointment. and i have to be up early then. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 00:28:35 )
@danielle: I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope things go well for you and that you start feeling better soon :3

@Purpsy: chilly time! I hope you're warmed up now :3

@star2000shadow: Oh no! I hope your sleep schedule gets manageable by Sunday night / Monday morning!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 02:14:44 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: you and me both but I'll worrie about it tomarrow. right now I'm just enjoying my days off. 'pats tu mmy' left overs is nummy. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 02:22:35 )
@star2000shadow: lol. I gotcha with that! Yes leftovers are most definitely nummy!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 02:38:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm working on a christmas Kitty. just need a tail and then i focus on everything else haha <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 03:07:47 )
@star2000shadow: what is a Christmas kitty exactly?!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 14:29:52 )
Good morning everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much the last couple of days - this extended weekend is usually busy for me iRL between Thanksgiving and Black Friday (weekend) and the start of the holiday season. I hope everyone is doing well and having fun, though. :3

*puts out some treats for everyone who stops by*

How is your weekend going? What has been keeping you busy?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/28 18:39:44 )
@Wildfire: I've been offline this weekend too. :d
This weekend has felt so long. We did thanksgiving, I cooked a lot with my roommate.
Then, we had a 'I feel fat' day, followed by a mid-day trip to the movie theater to see a re-showing of 'Elf'.
My local theater is so accomodating. We were only one family of 2 that showed up for the showing.

I'll likely be offline more often, I have a lot of things to do before Christmas.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.