Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:41:15 )
@star2000shadow: lol - why are you so tired? The little one wear you out?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:51:22 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: well yeah, I ain't dealt with little ones in quite a while haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:52:22 )

I went to get a broken tooth removed today. Numbing has completely worn off. I hate everything.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:54:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ yeah.. they never give you enough numbing agent. and the pain meds don't last long .. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:54:17 )
@star2000shadow: Little kids can be absolutely exhausting - especially if you're not used to dealing with them (but even if you are!). I would be wiped out too! XD

@Another Movie Addict: Ouch. I'm sorry AMA - that sucks. How did you break your tooth? Did you just get it pulled or something? No other alternatives available?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:03:20 )

Not really sure how it broke, it happened in my sleep. But it was hurting and there's no way I can afford a root canal or crown, I had it pulled. Which is much much cheaper. I got it pulled this morning. TwT

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:03:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yeah, it's taking all i got to stay awake haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:05:30 )
@Another Movie Addict: That sucks all the way around! I'm sorry. Hopefully the pain will go away in the near future :3

@star2000shadow: lol. Do you need to stay awake? I'm not trying to get rid of you or anything but I do believe that the body has a certain innate wisdom that we should try to pay attention to...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:06:15 )

Hopefully. It's going to make eating over the next few days suck pretty hard.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:11:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yes because it's only three more hours to bed time. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:14:27 )
@Another Movie Addict: Yeah, it might do that. Just go slowly and be gentle. Do you have a couple days off work at least?

@star2000shadow: Maybe you need more sleep today??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:18:17 )

@Wildfire: Nope. My next day off is Monday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:24:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: 'shakes head' no sister will bug me if i try to go down. cause if i do I'll wake up to early and then be caught in a loop. so I stay awake now, I'll be fine.. I keep fiddling with mah avi's 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:44:13 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh man... I'm sorry. Good luck with the next couple days!

@star2000shadow: Ahhhh,I get that. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 01:47:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: True 'nods' How goes your day. I keep fiddling with mah avi haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 03:12:33 )
@Wildfire: Omgod! A puffer Fish?! I totally wish I could have seen your snapper and pufferfish! <333 :D
My day was actually pretty good. My husband was home, we were both in a good mood after lunchtime hit. We got some household stuff done and he's off hangin out with the guys tonight.
I'm going to watch some star trek tonight and relax. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 12:56:03 )
@Koah: LOL. I may have a photo of the pufferfish sitting in my hand... Once I wake up a bit, maybe I'll crop it and post it. :3
I'm very glad you and hubby had a good productive day and that you both got to relax a little last night! :3

Good morning.

It's Saturday and I'm a little groggy and a little sore. Hopefully the caffeine will take care of the groggy because there is a LOT that needs to be done today... and maybe the Doing the Things will help get rid of the Sore??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 14:33:51 )

@Wildfire: Awe I hope you will feel better soon Wild and hopefully you get all those tasks done and have some time for yourself later.

But good morning! I had lots of sleep last night and I passed out waay too early so I feel much better than yesterday :3
Is everyone's morning going alright?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 17:49:04 )
@Purpsy: good morning (for another 13 minutes - lol!) XD I'm glad you're feeling better today and that you got some good sleep last night!

The caffeine seemed to do the trick - I just spent the last couple of hours doing some fairly serious cleaning and reorganizing. Now I'm beat... or just need lunch and a small break. Sometimes it's hard to tell which is more important - lol!

How are you doing today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 17:50:53 )
Good morning all! How's it going?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.