Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:24:44 )

@sunny: YES! That is the stuff I miss about a cold winter!! <3 Thank you for sharing that little story!

@Miss Sandman: Yes, I definitely had a social day. It has been a while, so it was good :3
You day definitely sounds chaotic and stressful!! I'm so sorry. How is the little one feeling now? How are you feeling??

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:26:04 )
@icedchai: haha it is after Halloween the cute Avis are coming. What you up to? Iam going to bed now (here it is past midnight)

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:27:32 )
@Wildfire: the little one is good she was drinking water and eating brough before bedtime. I feel kinda Bad because i cant go to work tomorrow:/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:31:09 )
@Miss Sandman: You can't go to work... because of her being sick?
I'm glad everyone is feeling better <3

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 00:39:29 )

@miss sandman: oh wow that's late. i'm still at work, but i'll be getting off in a few hours.
when i get home i'm gonna jump straight in bed and play some animal crossing hehe

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:48:06 )
@Wildfire: absolutely. <3 We definitely have food, we just aren't doing the Thanksgiving traditional type of food.
How was your day?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:09:33 )

Hello, everyone! How are you doing this evening?

I am just hanging out. Trying not to fall asleep. It's been a long day for me.

Questing

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:42:30 )

@Wildfire: It turned out quite good! I think I probably could have skipped the bread, too, honestly, but it's easier than having the roommate question why I left it out. :P

Please ping me!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 07:15:04 )
@Wildfire: Yeah noone can watch her so i stay at Home with her
@icedchai: Yeah i like the new dlc as well :))

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 12:38:51 )
@Koah: Yup. I gotcha, and I know you "get it" :3 I usually do a turkey and things that seem fairly traditional for Thanksgiving, but not really... like I don't do green bean or yam and marshmallow casseroles, and my potatoes are probably sweet potatoes... that kind of thing.
My day was pretty good all in all - I ran a couple errands, saw a couple people I haven't seen in a while, put a couple cuttings for herbs in to soil and pots and basically took the night off from cooking (chicken caesar salad), and I slept reasonably well. How was your day?

@danielle: Hiya. How did the not falling asleep thing go for you?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 12:39:10 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol - I get that - explaining yourself to people you live with can get old pretty quick. I'm glad your meatloaf experiment turned out well :3

@Miss Sandman: That's what I thought. It's unfortunate that you have to skip work when she's sick, but it seems like your workplace understands.

Good morning everyone.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 13:49:55 )
Morning! Even though I'm thinking about going back to bed, I've been up since 4am cuz I just couldn't sleep anymore but now I am getting tired.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 13:59:53 )
@Wildfire: Yeah theyre friends of mine my Boss is my neigbour and my workplace is 2 min away from my home! I Call myself Lucky !

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 14:27:06 )
@macsen191: good morning! I know that feeling... it's not fun. Maybe you should take a little nap while it's still early?

@Miss Sandman: That's awesome - it sounds like the arrangement is working out for you! I'm really glad! <3 How are you today?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 14:51:09 )
@Wildfire: Yeah its nice :D iam good today how about your morning?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 16:15:14 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh, I'm ok - I was just playing in the garden. I planted lettuce. The planting itself didn't take too long - it was getting the fencing around that little patch of garden that took time and effort! But it's planted - now to see if it will grow!

How are you doing today? Are you doing anything fun or interesting?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 16:30:52 )
@Wildfire: You lost me and got my attention at Marshmellow casserole! lol
I definitely need to buy dirt and replant some of my herbs, they're dying and I know now that I need to drill some better holes at the bottom of the pots.
I ended up talking to an old friend yesterday for quite some time between my time wrapping presents with my sister [video call].

Oh cool, we have a Fairgrounds now. :d

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 16:33:10 )
@Wildfire: oh gardening is fun :)) will you plant more later ?

Oh iam good my dad make a strolling trough the park with my little one and i watch the good doctor now till they came back :D

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 17:30:38 )
@Wildfire: and if you like you can Check my new Thread! I postet Pics of my two kittens :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 18:34:12 )
@Koah: lol. I've never made the sweet potato & marshmallow casserole but I know it's a tradition for some families for Thanksgiving.
I've certainly killed my share of plants by not having adequate drainage too... or for not watering them enough. :/
It seems like you had a good day yesterday! How is your day going today?

@Miss Sandman: Yes, I will continue to plant and monitor things and hopefully have quite a few things growing pretty soon!
Oh - we are watching that show too. Do you like it?
Kittens!! I'm going to have to stop by your thread to see the pictures! <3

I should be more around now that my gardening and errands for the day are done if anyone is looking to chat :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.