Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 14:05:27 )
@Koah: Let's hope today is a not quite so gray day for both of us! I hope you got some of your stuff done yesterday, even if it was slow and steady progress. I crashed on the couch early last night, was awake for a couple of hours in the middle of the night (but it wasn't a restless awake) and fell back asleep for a few more hours, waking now to what looks like more gray skies. Maybe I will go fishing after all... but after coffee, because I'm rambling and not making any sense right now, am I? x.x

@danielle: oh no! That does not sound like a good day for you - I'm sorry. Hopefully you got a good night's rest and today will be so much better for you! <3

@star2000shadow: Yes, me too. My day was ok, thanks. It was productive, but early...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 16:41:21 )
@Wildfire: You're making sense, don't worry about that! I hope you do go fishing. I love fishing, wish I could go with.
It's less grey here, I feel a little better today, but not by much. Now I just want to move around because I was such a sloth yesterday.
I got one thing done yesterday and it wasn't anything to brag about. I guess I made a quick dinner.
Today my husband is home, so hopefully, he'll give me some motivation to move and accomplish things around the house.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 17:25:31 )

@Wildfire: it is going really well. I am listening to positive podcasts and trying to not think negatively and get in my head.

How are you today?

Questing

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 18:16:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Early's not bad 'blinks'. Sounds good infact 'grins' and fun haha. and yay another EI is out. and I almost have enough key's to get it 'happy wiggle' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:32:03 )
I poofed. I went fishing. I caught a small snapper and a puffer-fish! XD

@Koah: So how was your day (so far)?

@danielle: It seems like you have a pretty good handle on things. I'm glad :3

@star2000shadow: I'm glad you're keeping up with the EIs. I haven't even looked at the event shop... don't feel like I've been here much the last couple of days, somehow...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:35:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: could be you've had a lot to do?? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:37:10 )
@star2000shadow: It could definitely be because I've had a lot to do lately... and no real end to that in sight for a while. There's so much that needs to be done for Thanksgiving, I don't even want to think about it. Then there's ... well, a lot of stuff going on for a few days after that, and then Christmas Chaos...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:05:32 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: It could definitely be because I've had a lot to do lately... and no real end to that in sight for a while. There's so much that needs to be done for Thanksgiving, I don't even want to think about it. Then there's ... well, a lot of stuff going on for a few days after that, and then Christmas Chaos...

Gotta admit I'm not looking forward to christmas. as I am probably gonna be broke haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:08:38 )
@star2000shadow: Christmas is going to be pretty mellow around here this year, I think. My kids are no longer "kids" and I have little idea what they want or need at this point and ... yeah....money XD But that doesn't mean it's going to be a bad Christmas - just not an over-the-top one, which is 100% fine, tbh.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:23:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Christmas is going to be pretty mellow around here this year, I think. My kids are no longer "kids" and I have little idea what they want or need at this point and ... yeah....money XD But that doesn't mean it's going to be a bad Christmas - just not an over-the-top one, which is 100% fine, tbh.

I'm excited cause I can get stuff for my neices. it makes me happy haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:33:44 )
@star2000shadow: It's all about the kids on Christmas! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:48:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: It's all about the kids on Christmas! <3

yes yes it is. it's fun seeing their faces. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:50:55 )
@star2000shadow: Yes it is. I miss those days ... sometimes. Other times, not so much. It's nice being able to (potentially) sleep past 5am on Christmas morning XD

I need to go cook dinner, but how has your day been?
Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:53:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: My day's been pretty good, had the infant most of the day. she's adorable. she took a nap on me. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:54:35 )
@star2000shadow: Awwwww... that's one of the best feelings, isn't it?? <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 23:24:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yep 'nods' and her Gramma and her just left. so now the apartment is nice and quite 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:17:49 )
@star2000shadow: there's something special about the quiet that happens after a child leaves... not that having the child around isn't fun or anything, but it's just a special kind of quiet when they go...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:18:56 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I know right. 'happy sigh' now I'm just relaxing 'nods' how goes you? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:20:38 )
@star2000shadow: Relaxing sounds like an excellent thing to do!!
I am waiting for things to finish cooking, enjoying a little adult beverage, and realizing how tired I am. But I'm good, thanks.
... and there's the buzzer. BRB.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 00:28:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: wisshh i beverage ah well. ugg my jaw aches from yawning. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.