Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 18:11:48 )

@Wildfire: Omigosh is afternoon already!
Today seems to be progressing fast. But is good that caffiene kick got you to do a lot of things done. I still got laundry to do this afternoon and that would be it for me. Oh I also have to post my art online later.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 18:13:25 )
@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu! I have been a busy bee this morning so far. How are you doing? How's your Saturday so far?

@Purpsy: Yes, it is officially afternoon in our time-zone! It has been a weirdly-warped morning in some ways, hasn't it??

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 18:15:45 )
@Wildfire: Nice to be productive lol. My day has been good. Got up and went out to breakfast with my mom and one of my brothers. Found a coffee shop nearby where we went that I never knew existed, and it's fantastic, so will definitely return. Got home not too long ago and I've been posting here and there while also laundering our blankets lol. Nothing like a warm blanket in this chilly weather!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 18:28:58 )
@Aisukohi: that sounds like a lovely morning! <3 Do you have any plans for the rest of the day? So I guess it's chilly in your area, huh? I think a cold front is supposed to hit us tonight, but I should double-check that. It's overcast and looking a little dreary out there right now (again).

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 18:29:53 )

@Wildfire: Yes... and the weirdest part, I woke up at 4...
My sleep schedule is so off

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 18:33:01 )
@Wildfire: The only other plans I have is trying to clean a bit around the house, at least vacuuming, because we seem to have a minor ant problem. Hoping that does the trick.

And it's not chilly-chilly, but it's definitely not warm. Kind of overcast, kind of sunny, depending on what part of town you're in.

I need to find my pen that goes with this computer tablet. Can't remember where I put it, even though of course I said I'd remember where I put it. xP

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:09:52 )
@Purpsy: that sounds disturbingly like my sleep schedule lately :(
How are you holding up? I'm fading suddenly... I don't like it.

@Aisukohi: LOL <3 "I'll put it here so I can find it and it will be safe" ... "Now where is it again?"
I still need to check the forecast...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:14:57 )
@Wildfire: I'll find it eventually, I know. xD I have some ideas where to look, so when I get up, I'll do that.

Hope your forecast is pretty decent.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:17:25 )

@Wildfire: Well I feel disturbingly fine so far. I just had my lunch and that might make me sleepy.
Did you woke up very early today too?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:19:52 )
@Aisukohi: lol... thanks. My forecast is: overcast, high of 75, low of 68 overnight, chance of rain <---- today and tomorrow. I was thinking a cold front was coming in, but apparently not.
I hope you find your pen (I do that kind of thing too, btw. For me, "X" is usually possibly in one of three potential spots...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:21:30 )
@Purpsy: Today I was up at... 6:30, I think? But I have had several nights recently where I go to bed early, wake up from something like 1-4am, then maybe doze back off for another couple hours...
I'm glad you're feeling good so far!! <3
I think lunch is making me feel sleepy. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:25:00 )
@Wildfire: You're welcome, and that's not a bad forecast. We've got a few months to expect colder weather, I think. I need to get more long sleeve tops for work, but first I need to get rid of some clothes to make space.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:34:28 )

@Wildfire: Yeah that was me yesterday. I fell a sleep around 7, woke up several times but continued sleeping until 4. I was very tired.
Hang in there! Or just take a small nap if you have time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:35:28 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, it's not bad. I was just a little concerned for my baby banana plants (I've never tried growing bananas before). One of the things we're doing today is going through the closet and clothes too... it's that time of year!! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:36:59 )
@Purpsy: I think I'm just going to keep plugging away. I am a little sleepy-feeling but I'm not sure if it's enough to actually nap... and there's too much going on around here -and too much that still needs to be done!- for me to nap anyway... Thanks though <3

What did you have for lunch?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:40:35 )

@Wildfire: two toasted bagels with cream cheese. It made me very full.
If you don't mind me asking, what's making you very busy? Just regular house cleaning?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:41:36 )
@Wildfire: If you scrape up enough ambition to post a pic of the pufferfish, I'd like that.

Feeling any less groggy? I went and bought a tall flavored coffee this morning. I got plenty of sleep but lacked energy when I woke up.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:45:43 )
@Wildfire: Oh neat! I hope your plants thrive! I had one of those at my first apartment place right outside my door. Wasn't brave enough to pick and eat the bananas though. xD They weren't mine. And good for you for getting that done!

@Koah: Your avi is cute. :)
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:46:48 )
@Purpsy: of course you can ask! I have been trying to reorganize and declutter. Now that my kids are adults and I no longer have to homeschool them or keep their homeschool records... and I consequently have more time to do things like declutter (which was hard to do when schooling was the top priority)... and now that hubby is working from home FT and things have been rearranged in the house... there's random piles of stuff everywhere - the homeschool books I'm trying to resell, random kid games and learning tools, bits of old computers that somehow got lost in a box somewhere along the way, etc. .... and with Thanksgiving on Thursday (and this stuff has just been hanging out here FAR long enough at this point)... today is a "get it done or I'm burning it!!!" kind of day XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/20 19:47:44 )
@Aisukohi: oh my gosh, thank you. <3 I love your avi! I don't have words to describe your avi, unique in the best spooky way! :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.