Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 18:39:43 )
@Wildfire: thats good dear! Oh i like this Show alot! Iam Happy that season 3 comes out on dec 1. :D freddy highmore is frigging adorable in this series! How you like it?

I would be Happy if you look at my kitties noone seems to like them

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 18:44:00 )
@Miss Sandman: It's pretty good, actually - it surprised me, to be honest ... but that's not a bad thing.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 18:52:08 )

hey folks!

@Wildfire: hiiiiiii :> long time no see on my part xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 18:59:31 )
@Vixen: Hey you! How have you been? What's been keeping you busy?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:09:54 )

@Wildfire: usual; work and stuff xD
it's a bit hectic at work now since most people are trying to wrap things up with the holidays coming

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:14:19 )
@Vixen: Yeah, that makes sense - the next month or so always seems to just fly by, doesn't it??
Are you doing anything fun?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:17:49 )
@Wildfire: Yeah youre right haha! I just watched it because i liked new amsterdam.... but damn this series is much better though!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:19:19 )

@Wildfire: at the moment, not really xD
i have vacation days planned, but i won't be going anywhere i think
yourself?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:26:15 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh - we haven't seen that show, but yes, the good doctor is pretty good.
I found your kitty thread - they are adorable! These are the kitties you were bottle-feeding, right? I seem to remember something along those lines...

@Vixen: oh, I have no idea what's going on these days - lol! I'm just trying to get some stuff sorted before Thanksgiving and then I'll be trying to get things done for Christmas. I doubt we'll be going anywhere or doing anything, really - well, other than my doing some semi-serious cooking!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:42:14 )
@Wildfire: Today is going okay, unexpected bills just popped up. so crap. My sister called and wants me to do more present wrapping. oTL
I'm a little distracted today.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:44:08 )

@Wildfire: i'm hoping to do some stove-top hot chocolate making with nice chocolate this season... but i've been saying that for like a couple years and never done it xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:46:17 )
@Koah: you seem a little distracted. Unexpected bills are no fun... but wrapping presents is!!
I hope you get stuff sorted and done today <3

@Vixen: oh, that can be a fun thing to do from what I understand! Would you be making chocolate in to molds or something, then? Or making chocolate-dipped things? Or...???

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:49:02 )

@Wildfire: like hot chocolate / sipping chocolate? basically not using the powdered hot cocoa/chocolate and doing it with whole milk and a chocolate bar and maybe a peppermint candy thrown in

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:51:31 )
@Vixen: Aaaaah... gotcha! That's really yummy - I haven't managed to do that myself, but had a friend who used to do it regularly - it is really good! :3
... and I'm not sure why I thought you were going to do something other than "drink chocolate" - your previous post was pretty clear, now that I'm rereading it. Oops.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:56:01 )

@Wildfire: i mean you can drink melted chocolate like charlie and the chocolate factory
i don't judge xD
that sounds like something i would do anyway lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:56:21 )
@Wildfire: Yeah those babies are my fur children! Theyre so cuuute!!! Now iam at good doctor again xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:57:28 )
@Vixen: LOL ... yeah, I guess you could...
Well, whatever you end up doing with the chocolate, I hope you enjoy it :3
What else is going on with you lately?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 19:58:06 )
@Miss Sandman: they are cute kitties :3
I'll probably watch an episode or two tonight. It's only 2pm (14:00) here right now...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 20:00:17 )
@Wildfire: here its 8pm my bf and my Child are asleep already:)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 20:01:11 )

@Wildfire: mostly work; trying to some internal paperwork for some HR things and then hopefully able to relax a bit more through the end of the year. i lowkey want to do some holiday shopping in person and see those lights and decorations and such, but also... idk if i like being in crowded shopping areas still xD

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.