Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 23:31:48 )
@Wildfire: I'm confused with the black spotting.. would that be a mold of some kind? a bug issue, dirt? =O

I began cleaning my house and all I want is subway... now I just want to go to the grocery store just to go next door and get subway.. XD
I've vacuumed and did a load of dishes. I need to do a handful of gift wrapping and I'll be done with that for today.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 23:34:27 )
@macsen191: I feel like today is one of those universal "I'm pooped out" kinds of days. XD

@star2000shadow: Hello~ It's goin good today, I'm pretty distracted from computer stuff though. So I won't be too responsive. o3o
How's it goin with you? c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/22 23:56:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Koah: it's going, watching monk and working on a scarf that I've been working on all year. trying to finish it before december. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 00:14:09 )
@star2000shadow: Is the scarf for someone in particular?
I used to watch Monk pretty often. Right now, I'm really enjoying Castle for my preferred crime show. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 00:27:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Koah: Castle is a good one to. another good one is Bones. and well if I ever finish it it's for my sister 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 01:30:14 )

@Wildfire: It has been a mildly busy day although it did get started snowing a bit earlier. Had a lot to buy though, like two carts full of groceries literally.

You got this plus is on Thursday right? You got plenty of time until then (●'◡'●)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 01:33:36 )

@Koah: Is still a bit meh. I just got back but a bit of fresh air outside while getting stuff done was a nice change.

Is interesting how other families spend the holidays. I personally never receive small gifts on stockings? Unless I read that wrong.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 12:39:16 )
@Purpsy: I usally get gifts from various family, we do a small exchange or white elephant around Christmas time. Before covid Thangsgivings would be everyone getting together and bringing a dish. Now it's just kinda not happening anymore due to i,,omocom,promised people and family just drifting apart.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 14:05:04 )
@Koah: Did you end up getting Subway? It sounds like you've had a productive day!
I don't remember exactly what the black spotting on the bushes was/is - mold or some kind of disease. It seems to be affecting only the bushes that don't get any real sun. The same bushes that get more sun throughout the day are fine.
We've been watching Castle too lately. It's an interesting twist. And the Rookie, also with Nathan Fillion.

@macsen191: Hello. I'm sorry to hear that your family seems to be drifting apart because of this stupid virus. That's not good, imo. People need people - especially in times of stress. We are a social race, and in our bonding with each other, we find our strengths... IMO, anyway. How are you doing? What have you been up to recently?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 14:05:17 )
@star2000shadow: We've been watching Bones too. Monk, not so much...

@Purpsy: Yes, Thursday is Thanksgiving. I have time to finalize the menu and figure out if I forgot to get anything. I'm trying to keep it simple this year, but that just never seems to happen and there's always that one or two essential but forgotten ingredients. And pie... that if I bring it home too soon just gets eaten and has to be replaced.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 14:55:33 )

@Wildfire: Do you often spend your Thanksgiving with close relatives also?
Good morning by the way ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 15:01:04 )

@macsen191: Awe yeah... it sucks when people drift apart :/
When I was younger I use to go caroling but stop because of a different culture change when I move to Canada. That's one thing I miss celebrating about Christmas... Also my old neighborhood would often visit each other houses for a short while too

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 15:36:11 )
@Purpsy: well, we have only so many "close relatives", tbh, but yeah... they usually come here and I cook. And I usually cook too much, but that's ok :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 16:33:56 )

@Wildfire: Well nothing wrong with having leftovers xD
My family cooks too much too lol

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 17:21:22 )
@Purpsy: lol. Leftovers are great... until people stop eating them XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 17:22:56 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing good. I'm getting ready to make a small Thanksgiving for my SO and son, which didn;t have to buy much this year as SO's job sends a Turkey or Chicken with other Thanskgiving goodies to be made to every one of it's employee's which is awesome. Making the chicken a day ahead so the oven dosen't get too hot and my anxiety dosen't go up.(I hate cooking in our apartment, been here 2 years and still hate it, have to oven above 400degs and it sets the fire alarm off.) So Thangsgiving won't be too bad this year. Will just miss family... a family member who was going to come down can't anymore because her family got Covid last week so she's doing ok but can't leave her house until the 30th. Which sucks, but at least she is ok.(Evn though she broke a rib from coughing so much.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 17:37:54 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I kinda like Monk. he's weird in a good way. Bones was nice to 'nods' the ending was interesting. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 17:46:39 )
@macsen191: A small Thanksgiving sounds very nice. Ours will be relatively small too - about 7 people if everyone shows up. :3
I'm glad your family member is ok and dealing with the illness ok.

@star2000shadow: Yeah, I understand - that character is just not my favorite for some reason. We're almost to the end of Bones - in the last season- but not quite to the end yet.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 17:47:59 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ah, i think he's rather brave, with all his phobia's he still goes OUT into the world and trys to do good. but then that's my outlook haha. everyone has their own. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 18:05:27 )
    Monk was probably one of the biggest assholes in fictional character history. It was entertaining to watch, but man, that guy was such an asshole.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.