Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 16:24:40 )
@Purpsy: I'm loving the festiveness of your avi. :3
Morning. <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 16:25:58 )

@Koah: Yours too~
How's your morning so far?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 16:34:29 )
@Purpsy: so far so good, I was craving a fancy Christmas coffee from the local coffee drive-through. SO yay, this is delicious.
It's like... spiced chai with white chocolate and peppermint. c:
I do have a doc's appt in about 30 mins, so I'm going to disappear for a bit then.
How's your morning?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 16:39:50 )

@Koah: A little chaotic xD
Woke up and my mom went a little Karen mode to our internet provider since our internet is so slow lately. Turns out it works and we're going to have an internet raise without paying extra and will be shipping us a new modem soon.

Other than that... I'm just trying to stay motivated for today while sipping my coffee and browsing here a bit before I take a shower =w=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 16:59:53 )
@Purpsy: going a little Karen sometimes does the trick. For the first time, I had to do that myself last week with a company. I felt terrible, BUT it worked.
I'm glad you guys got better internet now. C: sucks when you pay for XX amount of speed and it doesn't live up to its payment plan. D:

I'm going to go disappear for a bit. :d

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 17:05:07 )

@Koah: Yeah it's been going on for awhile and we were planning to change a different internet provider next year (but we keep postponing it lmao)
If nothing changes after this upgrade then we'll most likely change by then.

I supposed it does get in handy sometimes ewe
Take your time! I'm about to take a shower soon so brb as well ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 22:13:27 )

Hello all

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 23:47:17 )
@Koah: my tooth is better today, thanks for asking.
@Purpsy:
You're both looking so festive and cute! <3

@Another Movie Addict: Hey AMA. How are you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 00:11:57 )
@Wildfire: I had a checkup appt today and all is well. They even printed me some new ultrasound images even though they didn't need to. :d

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 00:59:28 )
@Koah: oh I'm so glad everything went well and yay for extra photos! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 04:12:35 )
@Wildfire: Our tree is now decorated, So I'll show you some pictures tomorrow. <3 :}

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 05:19:33 )

Lol as I poof to go do a game night with friends. It was fun. We played Gargoyles and Ramen, two table top games. Then went out to this little hole in the wall Chinese/Asian place. I got myself some beef ramen that was amazing.

A friend found his new favorite drink which apparently just made him sad and ruined his life. lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 05:33:29 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol your night/day sounds amazing. :D

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 05:38:33 )

@Koah: It was. ^w^ was very pleased with how my evening turned out.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 05:45:20 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hole in the wall Asian food is the absolute best.
I went to my hole-in-the-wall Mexican food today and I'm never disappointed with them. C:
Also, What is Ramen table top game? o.0

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 05:46:44 )

@Koah: It's a card game where you're trying to make the best bowl of ramen for points. I won.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 05:51:19 )
@Another Movie Addict: Well that sounds like a game my husband and I would play.
I've totally fallen behind on newer games since I left my toy store job. o3o'
Gargoyle, I've heard of and seen. My friends brought it over for a game night not too long ago. C: //if it's the same one anyway.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 05:52:59 )

@Koah: Tonight was my first night playing it. Was fun. We completed the mission, which was nice. I got the killing blow to the villain. :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 06:19:05 )
@Another Movie Addict: Thats awesome! :D
gosh, sounds fun. I got friends coming over tomorrow night, maybe it'll be a game night or something.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 06:53:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmm I'm trying to figure out my avi haha and boy everyones avi's are looking awesome in this thread.. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.