Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 23:37:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ aww..that's a cute reindeer.. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 23:59:49 )
@star2000shadow: my day has been busy ... cleaning. But it's done now and I'm tired. But it was a productive day :3

@danielle: Yeah, unless they did something silly to make it more complicated with whatever latest update that I haven't seen yet, it's a pretty good tool... imo, anyway...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:14:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Well that's good. 'blinks' right now I'm fighting the urge to go to bed early. got like thirty extra then I thought we would. so My sister should be happy. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:17:53 )
@star2000shadow: thirty extra...???? I'm confused... but... yay??

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:20:34 )

@Wildfire: It seems like I just have to get in the hang of using it. What are you up to this evening?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:26:43 )
@danielle: well, right now, I'm ignoring the house and my family XD and taking a much-needed break from all of it. But my putzing around isn't going to last too much longer... they need me and the dog is barking for attention...
Sound like a fun night? XD
What is your evening shaping up like?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:35:06 )

@Wildfire: omg! I am sorry. That sounds a little chaotic! I hope it calms down for you though and that you get to relax.

My evening is looking like watching Christmas movies with my family. Yes, it may be a tad early, but we all love Christmas so much.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:39:11 )
@danielle: eh... it's just life as Matriarch XD I spent all day cleaning up for tomorrow. At least my guys noticed it and went "wow" when they walked in after work! XD But right now, I'm tired... and that's fine. Most everything is done (including taking the dog out) My husband and youngest son are playing a video game ATM, so I'm just wandering around the web XD

Christmas movies!! Which one(s) are you watching tonight?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:40:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: thirty extra...???? I'm confused... but... yay??

end of the month i normally get 40 dollars to work with. but today I got 30 extra. which gives us a bit of wiggle room. which is nice. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 00:42:37 )
@star2000shadow: Aaaah... that IS nice! Congrats!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 01:01:05 )

@Wildfire: oh that's awesome! I am glad they were appreciative enough to notice!

I am watching the Santa Clause!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 01:23:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Aaaah... that IS nice! Congrats!

aww thanks. I'm thinking my payee did it because of thanksgiving tomarrow. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 01:43:46 )

Howdy folks!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 12:47:05 )
@danielle: Yes, it was rather gratifying that they literally stopped in their tracks and said "wow" when they came in the door :3
Oh! Fun holiday movie! :3

@star2000shadow: could be - you would know more about that than I would, but whatever the reason, having a couple extra bucks available is usually a good thing :3

@Another Movie Addict: Good morning AMA. How have you been the last couple of days?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 12:59:00 )

@Wildfire: That is so awesome! I love that.

Happy Thanksgiving! What do you have going on?

Questing

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 13:11:16 )
@danielle: Oh, I'm doing all the cooking and all the hosting, so it's going to be a busy day for me today. I'm just drinking some coffee right now and trying to get my head in the game. What about you - do you have anything going on today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 15:23:44 )
-returns-
Well, holiday breakfast has been made (hard boiled eggs, cantaloupe, cinnamon rolls), the turkey is in the oven, the salad/slaw has been made and I'm taking a break from cooking and dishes for a few minutes while I can. :3

What is everyone doing today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 15:29:06 )

I am watching InuYasha, and impatiently waiting for food. We generally don't eat anything til dinner anyway.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 15:30:43 )
You have an early dinner, then? Is it just you guys at your house this Thanksgiving? Or do you have anyone joining you?

We usually have dinner around 1, depending on when things are done. I prefer an early dinner :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 15:38:53 )

Just my family.

We have dinner whenever it gets done I guess.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.