Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 15:57:01 )
And they don't feed you beforehand?
I could never get away with that here with my guys. It's just easier for me to do a quick breakfast for them and have them out of the kitchen than it is for me to be trying to work around them while they forage on their own... and there's no way they'd allow themselves to miss a meal! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 16:06:36 )

No one here cares though. Food is limited to meal only foods.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 16:26:47 )
That's a good thing and it definitely sounds like it's working for you.
So what else is going on for you today? Anything? Are you doing anything after Thanksgiving dinner?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 16:29:40 )

Nope. Just InuYasha and Animal Crossing.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 16:38:08 )

@Wildfire: We had cranberry scones and now we are having mimosas! I am watching the parade! I love the parade so much! I want to go one year.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 16:50:49 )
@Another Movie Addict: That sounds like a really relaxing day, tbh.

@danielle: Oh! I forgot about the parade!! Mimosas are good... I was just thinking of opening the wine, tbh. Your day is going well so far from the sound of things :3 When's dinner?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 17:11:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yep. now I ju st have to get my sister to be awake so I can hand it over. 'grumbles' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 18:07:48 )

I should have never eaten spicy noodles in the middle of the night, now my tummy feels off...

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 18:35:10 )
@star2000shadow: lol... good luck??

@Purpsy: awwww... I'm sorry :(

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 18:37:55 )
Dinner is cooked. Anybody who's coming over for dinner isn't here yet or probably isn't coming. I'm tired. My feet hurt. I want a nap. And an adult beverage. XD Ironically, I kept today's Thanksgiving meal pretty simple compared to other years... but yikes! I'm tired. And sore.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 18:51:40 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: thanks 'blinks' how goes your thanksgiving? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 18:54:51 )
@star2000shadow: so far, so good. Everything is cooked and mom is on her way over. It has been mellow so far, and I'm tired now...

What's going on for you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 20:25:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: nothing mucch, just got a good drink. waiting to see if voltra releases another thanksgiving nicknack or however its spelled. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 20:44:28 )

>w< I want fooooood

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 00:17:00 )
@star2000shadow: it looks like we have a knick-knack!! I haven't seen it yet though...

@another movie addict: did you get food? Was it worth the wait?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 00:18:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: sweet gotta love holoday nickknacks
<:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 00:22:18 )

I got food. It was so delicious.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 00:30:21 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, it looks cute

@Another Movie Addict: lol. That's good. :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 01:17:38 )

@Wildfire: Dinner was at 4 because my mom put the turkey in late because my dad accidentally put it in the wrong oven.

Questing

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 01:25:28 )
@danielle: that sounds like a complicated and awkward thing to have happen! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.