Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:02:18 )

@Hadsvich: A message has arrived for you.

“You work so hard with keeping the Item Museum up to date, and that’s really appreciated! Thank you for all of your effort.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:02:57 )

@Kairu: A message has arrived for you.

“I don’t know you well, but you seem like a very sweet and positive person, and your art is adorable!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:03:45 )

@Kiwi: A message has arrived for you.

“Kiwiwiwiwi! You are such a funny and awesome person. You always make me laugh till I cry. It's just not a good day until I see a kiwi meme. You're also so talented! Even when you're putting yourself down. You're so much better than you realize. I hope that you never stop drawing. I also hope your situation improves because you deserve so much more. Know that I'm always rooting for you.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:04:24 )

@Laufeia: A message has arrived for you.

“Hello Dear! Whenever I come back to Voltra I look to see if you're still active. I've really appreciated getting to know you. You're a joy to chat with and I'm glad we met! Thank you for being your precious self! Your upbeat positivity brings a warmth to those around you, and to me especially. People like yourself keep places like this in people's memories, endeared to them and special."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:04:55 )

@Priestess of Pie: A message has arrived for you.

“You seriously are one of the best people to talk to when I’m going through a hard time (which is like, ALWAYS). You’re such a great listener and always have such nice advice and even when you’re not sure what to do/say, you just make everything feel comforting.

You’re also funny as Hell and constantly have me in tears. You’re soo beyond talented with art and cosplays, and hearing your con stories always makes me wish I was there and hanging out with you. One day, we’ll storm over there and have fun and eat all that good southern food I’ve heard so much about.

I’m glad you’re back on here memeing with us all in undercurrent. It wasn’t as fun without you around.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:05:25 )

@Raxton: A message has arrived for you.

“Thank you for always helping me out when I was new. Your shop is one of the best in the exchange too, and you always got one of the best avis around.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:06:01 )

@Saeyra: A message has arrived for you.

“We haven’t talked recently but I hope things are going well! You have amazing art and you’re always very helpful.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:06:32 )

@Scribartz: A message has arrived for you.

“You deserve so much better than the toxic environment your family has created for you. You’re so strong for dealing with that as long as you have while balancing school. Take it easy, and please let us know how you’re doing from time to time. There are more people who care about you than it feels like, especially on here.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:07:00 )

@Shadami: A message has arrived for you.

“Congrats on having your baby! I hope you recover soon and have time to join in the festivities and chat while taking care of your newborn. We all miss having you here.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:07:51 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Two messages have arrived for you.

“Hey there. I don't know if you would expect a message from me here. But I wanted to say that I appreciate how often you message me. I know I'm not always very responsive. It's hard for me to open my mouth sometimes and TALK. But seeing you randomly pop into my messages is something I really appreciate. It lets me know I'm not forgotten and that someone actually wants to talk to me and that means a lot to a person who finds it hard to go outside. Thank You.”

“Even though you intimidate me a bit, I think you are pretty cool!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:08:23 )

@Synthetic Nature: A message has arrived for you.

“I want you to know I think your avatar is super cute! I also want to thank you for being kind to me!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:08:58 )

@Totalanimefan: A message has arrived for you.

“You’re always in a million places at once! You’re always so kind and sweet, and you’re so easy to talk to. You make voltra really feel like a home and I’m glad you’re here!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:09:23 )

@Tuijp: A message has arrived for you.

“i miss you here =/”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:10:02 )

@Tsundererra: Two messages have arrived for you.

“You absolutely destroy me with your posts. You’re so funny, and I’m so thrilled that you joined voltra. One day you’ll make a good mayor when you climb your way to the top. ;)”

“You are SO FUNNY. I really enjoy chatting with you and watching your antics. Even though you haven't been here long, you breathe life into the forums.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:10:45 )

@Vengeance: A message has arrived for you.

“thank you for always keeping me company during events and such! you are a kind and generous person.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:11:40 )

@Vichard: Oh, surprising... A message has arrived for you?

“Hello Vichard. It's been quite the year! I know things haven't always gone your way, but hopefully in the end things will turn out right. You put up a tough exterior but I know deep down inside you care. Despite what you may think, this is not a weakness so don't forget to let those feelings out once in a while.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:12:10 )

@Vii: A message has arrived for you.

“Glad to see you back! You always did amazing work.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:12:40 )

@Vregory: It seems a message has arrived for you too!

“Hello Vreg. I hope you're doing well. You are so optimistic and nice to all you meet. It's inspiring and I hope to be more like you. I hope you have a wonderful year!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:13:15 )

@Yuracye: A message has arrived for you.

"When I first came to Voltra, I felt things would be a struggle. I'm not often chatty and I find it hard to generate currency on sites like these. But your giveaway thread helped me out so much and I adore the items you shared with me. On top of that I made a friend chatting with you, and it helps me to keep coming back to Voltra. Thank You!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:13:42 )

@Zuzu: A message has arrived for you.

“you're the most adorable of all <3”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.