Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:15:00 )

To cap this off, we also have a very special message dedicated to all of Voltra.

"Hi everyone!
♥ I just wanted to thank everyone. Being new somewhere can be scary, but when people are welcoming and friendly, it makes it easier! I can be kind of shy, so I don't always talk much, but I've noticed that even if I'm gone a few days or weeks, people are still always friendly and open to talk with me when I come back. I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for being kind and warm!♥"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:39:00 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

D'aww... Bless you Anon'. /Hugs!
But since I don't know who you are, I'm just gonna hug everyone!
/Hugs everyone!

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 15:38:50 )

AFK, crying 5 ever.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 15:46:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

God, this thread is the best thing to read when I get up in the morning. TAT Thank you for the lovely, warm messages.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 16:01:12 )

Thanks for another lovely message

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 16:58:30 )

Thanks Anon for the message. If you don’t want to remain anon my inbox is always open.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 18:23:45 )

Awwwww, whoever sent me a message thank you so much. I can't believe I'm so late to the event even though I knew it was coming up soon. Newborns just blur days together so much.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:31:50 )

@ whoever wrote the message for me, thank you! im doing good, i missed everyone here <3

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:56:03 )

@Amber Lynne: A message has arrived for you.

"Thanks for being so friendly and inspiring me to further improve my art! You're an amazing admin and very kind!"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:56:52 )

@Dipper: A message has arrived for you.

“Hai diperoni, sorry I’m not super talkative lately. Just have tons going on!
But I make sure to log onto Voltra to see what my old friends are creating for Voltra-
appreciate all that you do please remember not to push yourself into burnout with school work and website commitments!!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:57:20 )

@Dowan: A message has arrived for you.

“Haha I’m so obnoxious I profess my senpai-esque feels for you probs weekly but just can’t resist poking you on here to! [s]mostly because I saw someone else ding you on this first so I was like ‘oh imma do that too’. YOU DA BEST HOT POTATO DERE EVER WAS.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:58:17 )

@ghost:/vintage A message has arrived for you.

“Hai we don’t talk anymore but that’s okay. I lurk in the shadows and appreciate you from afar—similar to dipper I have the urge to remind you to not send yourself into burnout. I understand the impulse to grapple everything at the slightest sign of delay, trust me I do. But you have to put yourself first sometimes and there isn’t anything selfish about that. Hope you’ve been well and are in good company of great friends who’ll watch out for ya. I MISS YOUR FLASH DOODLES LIKE HECK.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:58:47 )

@Goblin: A message has arrived for you.

“I’ll have you know the bird art you did for me I printed and had laminated into a bookmark I regularly use. I still love it and it still makes me smile. Hope you’ve been well and school hasn’t been brutal. <3”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:59:17 )

@Hachi: A message has arrived for you.

“I hope you’re doing infinitely well—I’ll have to pop on Boltra in the winter to see if you’re hosting another art swap, that activity went so well last year and I really appreciated how much effort you put in to pull it all together. Thank you once again for the art of my OC, I frequently look at it and just smile your inks are my absolute fav. You gotta good heart, and are one of those people that just makes the world less bitter and more tolerable. Thanks for existing~”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 22:59:50 )

@Kreitzen: A message has arrived for you.

“1. Sorry a rat ate some of the snacks I sent you. Wow. But glad you got your dice sooner than expected! It uh, would have sucked if the rat tried eating that too. O_0 try not to over work yourself! I been pretty crazy busy lately but once the dust settles I can be more chatty I promise! You’re a great dude =)”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 23:00:23 )

@Lailakin: A message has arrived for you.

“You’re a lovely person and I am glad you are here. I enjoy talking about all these random things with you. You’re adorable, and very kind person. Thanks for being you and being a friend on here to me. ^_^ Love ya.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 23:01:10 )

@Kiwi: A message has arrived for you.

“I can always appreciate a person head strong for ethics like you! I hope you’ve been doing well and fighting the good fight.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 23:03:38 )

@Frossy: A message has arrived for you.

“*Salutes srgnt. Bird man* may your educational endeavors help lead all birds to a bright and happy future of flocks!”

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 23:07:14 )

Whomever sent that most recent anon message, thanks~<3
Everyone needs a reason to do something creative, I Think!

... I... I'm not an admin though ^ ^;;

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/19 01:22:18 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

D'aw Schucks Anon T-T
Thank You~♥
I love you too! :D

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.