Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:36:53 )

@Dipper: A message has arrived for you.

“There he is, the king of screenshots. Master snapper of the good good. You're super cute you know? Like, you're definitely a baby vile but, you're still wholesome because you're dipdip. You have so many talents and you're crazy smart. I hope you find more time to share more of your original work, because I want to get to know your characters! I know you have stuff that take away from your time and things that might hold you back, but hang in there. You're definitely talented and you will get to live out your dreams sooner or later. Both the good and the bad things will pass, and you're not alone in these challenges. Also, you work so hard all the time!! I think you're deserving a nice, long break, hmph! See you around lil dipdip ;3”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:37:28 )

@Dowan: A message has arrived for you.

“You're probably not around these parts but, if you log in and see pings then, boy let me tell you, you need a big boy shower. I'm kidding, a shower of love maybe tho! I'm really happy for you dow, I know times have been tough and still are, but you always keep on moving and I'm so proud of you. I look up to you a lot, you always put what you care about above all else and that's super admirable. You know exactly who you are, and you're a super talented person. Seriously, I hope I get to read more stuff someday. Don't hold back!! Love you a lot man, I miss hanging out more but I know that you're living life and that puts a smile on my face. Keep it up and know I'll always be here to support you.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:38:10 )

@ghost:/vintage A message has arrived for you.

“GOD HEWWO!! I don't even know where to begin there is to much dirt on you and-- Nah ok, so... you're like the best person I've ever met. Not trying to overhype you but we definitely did click straight away and it's been a whole lot of good time since then. Seeing you come online brightens up my day no matter what. And I care about you a whole lot. In the wise words of a fictional space manlet toy, to infitiny and beyond. You're so smart and always have interesting things to say, be them vile or not. And you know I'm a dumbass, so I love all of it. BTW, I wanna finish the fridaythe13th movies but HUFF, wabbit... Sure, I could watch alone but where's the fun in that, I want those baby fun facts. Anyways tho, you're legit the most genuinely kind and caring person I've met. You always go out of your way to help others. You work so hard even when you're not feeling your best. Sometimes I worry, but I know you're strong and you know you can always lean on me if you need help. And man, your art just gets better and better everyday, it's insane, you're so talented. All in all, you're my best friend, and you're amazing, and I'm super proud of you and I thank the great frog for putting us in the same AU and timeline.
We will meet at the pit, once I toss you in it to rot. Love you lots you garbage man.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:38:59 )

Hachi: A message has arrived for you.

“The ever rare hachi sight huh.... I wish we saw more of you, but we know you're very busy and hardworking. And just knowing you're around is a great blessing! Your art is breathtaking and beautiful, it never fails to amaze me no matter how many times I get to see it. And boy are you good at organizing things, like the art exchange which was very, very gucci and fun. I hope things are good and you have the best time, in or out of voltra. You deserve only the best! See you around huh?? Say hi once in a while haha!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:39:47 )

@kiwi: A message has arrived for you.

“Kiwiwiwi, you're such a talented and loving person. And god... can I say twink? Cause you're the twink to my twink. Your hilarious creativity always kills me, you have such a way with words like, I don't know how you're so good at it but please never let anyone stop you. You really deserve so much better and I wish I could do more, but you've got this! I know you'll rise above it all and conquer, it's only a matter of time, hang it there! In the meantime, and always and forever, you have daddy shrek and His followers backing you up no matter what. I'm really glad we bonded over sh*tposting, you're definitely an A++ quality friend. Stay fresh you hairy fruit, love ya!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:40:50 )

@Mica: A message has arrived for you.

“Micaaaaaa!!! You're so lost in the sea of school... and probably won't see this, at least not in a hundred years. But I wish I could read more of your quickfire responses. You're such an honest person and you always stick up for what you believe in. Also, you share the most delicious pictures of food, and my eyes need feeding. I'm extremely happy for you though, you're working so hard all the time and I'm proud of you. Oh and, you're very cute and very efficient in the art of getting snacks. I hope school doesn't consume you, you gotta consume it instead, eat the entire school. Season it and go to town. Haha, I don't wanna get weird so I'll stop but miss you a lot.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:41:43 )

@Priestess of Pie: A message has arrived for you.

“Oh great frog you're a blessing! You're truly the voice of reason in the middle of the chaos, but still there to deliver those quality lines. Your strength to stay above all the mess and be a genuinely good person is admirable and I look up to you for this and for many other reasons. Like! Your art is so beautiful, it always transports me to a more peaceful state of beiing. And how you manage to bring so much detail to pixels is always amazing to witness. Hang in there with that tough stuff, I'm here for you and I know so are the rest of the frog squad. It is a blessing to have you around, high priestess of frog.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:42:24 )

@Totalanimefan: A message has arrived for you.

“Everything about you is beautiful. Your avatars, your personality, your kindness. Thank you for being such a wonderful person!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 20:43:01 )

@Tsundererra: A message has arrived for you.

“Yo, like... we just met and all but you're legitimately funny as hell. I really feel like you listen and I can talk to you too. So besides all the fun and games, you're just really nice. And top poster? God, can you just be my sugar mama already?
Kidding! Unless?... Anyways, you have beautiful art and someday I'll go throw hands for the chance to buy from you. And talking about top poster, I hope you get to 100K so that nobody else even dares to attempt catching up to you. Hope we get to chat many more times, I'll be seeing you around!”

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 21:13:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omgggg was not expecting to read THE SWEETEST MESSAGE EVER once I got off of work. Thank you so much for that thoughtful, kind message! I’ll make my new goal to get to 100k just for you. You’re always welcome to ask me for art whenever. I’ll def give it 180% percent effort.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/20 22:44:43 )

Like Tsun I also have the feels. I love you guys so much. I can’t even believe the amount of messages I have gotten 😭😭
Thank you so much. Not many people have told me I’m beautiful.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 20:51:17 )
whaa... Just log on for weekend check-in and i get pinged for such a kind message! Thank you!
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 01:30:25 )

@MoodyBats: A message has arrived for you.

"You're so precious! And always make such lovely avatars~"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 01:31:06 )

@Queen of Trash: A message has arrived for you.

“I know we literally just started talking, but I can already tell you're an amazing person and I feel so at ease talking with you. And that's saying something since I'm so pitifully shy and awkward and have a hard time opening up. Thank you for everything so far and for helping me out so much when you don't even know me. Keep being awesome!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 01:31:47 )

@Shampoo: A message has arrived for you.

“Let me just rub you into my haaaaair”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 01:32:43 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: A message has arrived for you.

“Its always so nice to see you floatin about. You always bring a stupid grin to my face. Keep it up my dude”

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 01:47:31 )
Thank you whoever sent that message <3
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 18:00:30 )
Wow okay. I'm not crying at my message. fak

Saves and uploads. akjsdhfjads

TH | dA

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:22:54 )

@Aly: A message has arrived for you.

“Aly, I miss talking to you, I am so sorry that we are both rather busy during the summer time and even now when we both said that we would try to chat more. Hopefully at somepoint we will chat again. I still love your layouts.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:23:16 )

@Amber Lynne: A message has arrived for you.

“Amber Lynne, you are a great friend, I love seeing your art up on instagram, and when I am on voltra. Keep up the great artwork.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.