Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 14:30:50 )

"Another year is passing before our very eyes, and I find it difficult not to reflect. Indeed, is it not due to the help and company of others that we managed to get this far?

In the spirit of Voltra's Second Anniversary, I once again offer my services. That is, of course, to help spread the love that perhaps you may not be able to say to someone face-to-face. If you send me a message in private, I will relay it to the recipients you wish to share your affections with. That way, you may remain anonymous."

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/14 20:46:10 )
The Rules
• Each user can send a DM to Vontell containing a nice message you'd like to relay to another Voltie.
• You can send messages to as many Volties as you wish.
• Please keep these messages heartfelt and positive. Negativity will not be allowed.
• Vontell with post your messages on this thread, anonymously. This will be updated daily.
• Everyone who participates will have their name entered into the raffle, which will end on September 25th.
• For the above reason, please refrain from using mules/multiple accounts. They will not be entered.
• Winners of the raffle will be announced September 27th.

The Raffle
• Winners of this raffle will be awarded the choice of an additional for one of our Event Items.
• There are 6 items, and each item will have two recolour slots available. That's twelve recolours to be won in total!
• The first two Volties to respond to my private message and choose a particular item to recolour will be the ones who get to recolour that item. If you choose an item that two Volties have already chosen, I will have to ask you to choose again.
• However, to prevent this from happening, I will keep an updated list in the third post on what slots are available, after the winners have been announced.

*Note: Mules do not qualify as participants. Use one account only, we will be checking IPs at the end, if you used more than one account to submit entries, you will be disqualified.*

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 14:58:46 )
Anonymous Messages

“I love your profiles and I love talking to you.”

“I just met you, but I think you’re a really nice person. I hope we get many more chances to chat. I love your profile designs too.”

“Aly, I miss talking to you, I am so sorry that we are both rather busy during the summer time and even now when we both said that we would try to chat more. Hopefully at somepoint we will chat again. I still love your layouts.”

“You’re pretty rad.”

“You’re always to ready to help others when you can, and it’s nice talking to you. I’m always in awe of your creativity, and I’m really glad to have met you.”

“You are a nice person and a good MOD.”

"You do a lot for the art community of this site and I gotta say, I really admire your hustle. I'm not sure how you're able to create so much art, but massive kudos for being able to not only produce so much, but for always being able to try new things with it too. Also bless for giving away so many freebies, it's very generous.”

"Thanks for being so friendly and inspiring me to further improve my art! You're an amazing admin and very kind!"

“Amber Lynne, you are a great friend, I love seeing your art up on instagram, and when I am on voltra. Keep up the great artwork.”

“I really like chatting with you from time to time, and I secretly like watching your siggy gifs.”

“you're fun, smart and deserves the best. Thank you for everything”

“I know you don’t really get on here much, and it may be forever until you see this. But I wanna say I really miss you and hope you’re doing well! You’ve always been such a sweet and caring individual and have had so much compassion and genuine interest in others and their interests. You’re a really great friend and I wish the best for you in life!”

“I’m glad that out of all the planets you could have landed on to conquer, you chose this planet. You’re my favorite extraterrestrial.”

“You haven’t been a member long on this site, but it doesn’t feel like you’re a new member. You’re always delightful to have conversations with, and I hope you don’t leave us randomly.”

"You're an amazing artist and pixelist! You make some of the most polished items on this site. It's also clear what a big nerd you are with all the references you manage to slip in, huh?"

“You are such an incredible person and deserve literally the best in the world. I know life hasn’t been easy for you but I’m really grateful I got to meet you that fateful day. I miss talking to you all the time. <3”

“You are a pure being. you don't make me fart. you make me a happy bean. I love you beans. You make such beautiful art and I admire your artwork so much. Bless.”

“You are truly the most wonderful and amazing artist I have ever had the honor to meet. I wish you knew how much you influenced me and drive me to continue to improve. Never forget how amazing and worthy you are. <3”

“I know I’ve riffed on the Shinobi finger so many times, but I want you to know that you’re still a really great artist. Pixel art is hard, and you should be proud of all the work you contribute, and this site would be lacking without your work. Your chibi art is super cute too.”

] “Rimi!! I wish you the best of luck in all your classes through your school year! Try not to get too much of a burnout, alright?
I'm thankful we were able to become friends on here! I know we don't talk as much as we used to, but I'm always hoping for the best for you!

Also, keep rocking those outfits on insta!”

“I like seeing you around. You are a cool Newbie.”

“I really love your name and enthusiasm for art.”

“your presence makes Voltra better.”

“We don’t talk much but I have always loved your style!”

“i fink u freeky and I'm really glad to have you as my friend~”

“You are super cute. I love your art. I hope that you will be around Voltra more.”

“GIRL STOP DISAPPEARING I MISS YOU BOO!
But for real, I miss hanging out with your silly butt. I hope life is treating you well though.”

“Sweet little dip. Honestly, it's been amazing seeing your growth over this last year alone. While I'm constantly fearful over the bad influence I have on you and how much I'm corrupting you, I can also seen you've become a lot more assertive and confident and that's GOOD. Keep it up, because you have a lot you should be confident in, and your voice should always be heard no matter what.

I like when you go off about things you like, or let loose and rant about whatever's on your mind. It's clear that you're really passionate and you should keep fueling because nobody what you choose to pursue, that fire's going to help you be successful. I guarantee it.

Also thank you for blessing us with Dip art, but I demand to see MORE. I like that you've been experimenting lately, it looks like fun!”

“SWEETEST DIPDIP...
I’m so thankful I got to meet you and we’ve become friends. I’m salty that our time zones are so different though and we always seem to miss a good chunk of each other’s time. :(
You’re a wonderful person and I adore you to pieces. You’re an immensely hard worker, and you care so much for other people.

I hope to see more of your art and characters, since you KNOW we gotta meme on them properly.”

“You work so hard, and I want you to know I appreciate you. It’s good to know that you’re a staff member who really cares about this community and everyone in it. Thank you.”

“Dipdip, you are so kind and you work so hard. You are such a refreshing person I feel bad for all the bad things we teach you. Even though you may pick up some bad habits, I'm glad to see that you are slowly building confidence in yourself. Slowly the real Dipper emerges. Remember that we're always here for you if you need us.”

“Hai diperoni, sorry I’m not super talkative lately. Just have tons going on!
But I make sure to log onto Voltra to see what my old friends are creating for Voltra-
appreciate all that you do please remember not to push yourself into burnout with school work and website commitments!!”

“There he is, the king of screenshots. Master snapper of the good good. You're super cute you know? Like, you're definitely a baby vile but, you're still wholesome because you're dipdip. You have so many talents and you're crazy smart. I hope you find more time to share more of your original work, because I want to get to know your characters! I know you have stuff that take away from your time and things that might hold you back, but hang in there. You're definitely talented and you will get to live out your dreams sooner or later. Both the good and the bad things will pass, and you're not alone in these challenges. Also, you work so hard all the time!! I think you're deserving a nice, long break, hmph! See you around lil dipdip ;3”

“DIP thanks for always working so hard for Voltra, and it looks like you're working hard IRL too. It always seems like you’re low on sleep so I hope you get to relax soon.
Thanks for gracing us with your innocent questions and out-of-the-blue roasts. Your banter adds a whole other dimension to this awful group and honestly you’re hilarious.
I love whenever you share your art with us because it’s so expressive and so uniquely your style. I hope you continue drawing and sharing it because I’m excited to see all the places you’ll go. And pls…….. how ‘bout them OCs….. HM? tell me more”

“Not sure if you're going to see this, but I wanted to take the chance to say I miss talking to you as much and I'm sorry I haven't been more available lately. It really makes me happy to know you're onto better things now and I really hope you're doing well. No matter what, you always have my full support and care

You mean a lot to me! Never forget.”

“Haha I’m so obnoxious I profess my senpai-esque feels for you probs weekly but just can’t resist poking you on here to! [s]mostly because I saw someone else ding you on this first so I was like ‘oh imma do that too’. YOU DA BEST HOT POTATO DERE EVER WAS.”

“You're probably not around these parts but, if you log in and see pings then, boy let me tell you, you need a big boy shower. I'm kidding, a shower of love maybe tho! I'm really happy for you dow, I know times have been tough and still are, but you always keep on moving and I'm so proud of you. I look up to you a lot, you always put what you care about above all else and that's super admirable. You know exactly who you are, and you're a super talented person. Seriously, I hope I get to read more stuff someday. Don't hold back!! Love you a lot man, I miss hanging out more but I know that you're living life and that puts a smile on my face. Keep it up and know I'll always be here to support you.”

“I’m not too sure if you’re gonna see this but I might as well give it a shot. Hope things are going alright for you. You’re cool and know a lot of things. I was looking up flavour text the other day and found an article about it that mentioned Dark Souls’ text, and it reminded me of the conversation we had a while back about it - I mean, you were telling me and I was listening, if that even makes sense over text haha. I hope you’re doing well regardless, and maybe we’ll see each other again some time, hopefully.”

“You are a great friend that I don't talk to enough.”

“eliechan, you've always been a great friend. I always wonder on how you and your grandma are doing when you are not online. I do miss talking with you. Hopefully you'll be online more someday.”

“Thank you for opening and running this site. It's obvious you have a lot of love for this community and it doesn't go unnoticed. It seems like it would be a big challenge to juggle this and real life responsibilities, but your efforts are really appreciated.”

“Thank you for creating a place where I feel safe and for fostering a community that you can’t find anywhere else. Your kindness and genuine connection to users, makes all the difference.”

“You may have all the charms of a dad joke, but I appreciate all that you’ve done for this site. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you. I can tell you really care about this site, and I hope that it continues to grow under your care.”

“Your pixel art is *chef's kiss*”

“You have an amazing energy and talking to you is always a really positive experience! You're also so productive! The way you're able to make so many full sets of items in a short amount of time is astounding.”

“Your passion for your career is so inspiring. I’m so excited for you and hope you before the best vet in the world! Also take it easy on the sweets. ;D”

“*Salutes srgnt. Bird man* may your educational endeavors help lead all birds to a bright and happy future of flocks!”

“I wish I could eat your art and gain just a bit of your talent that way. You work so hard all the time, and yet you always seem full of energy. You’re also a really fun person to chat with.”

“Your work ethics is always an inspiration to me. You are such a jester of many trades and your ability to do so many art forms amazes me. I’m grateful for all the time and dedication you’ve put into Voltra.”

“First off all, how dare you always make such good, lovable characters. I fall in love with them every time.

You’ve been through so much and as thankful as I am that you trust us enough that you’re willing to share about your hardships, I wish you didn’t have them...
You’re a wonderful person. You do so much for others and it hurts me to see how mistreated you are. Gotta tell them all to square up cuz the goochie gang is ready to FIGHT THEM.

I know things are rough for you right now but I’m confident you’re going to power through. You’re going to make such great things and will do so much good with your life.

And boo bepper bot think twice about that. 😤”

“You are one of the most talented people I have ever met. You have an impeccable sense of aesthetics and everything you do just impresses the heck out of me. You may not know it, but you inspire me every day. Your work ethic is so strong and I just want you to know how much it is appreciated. Don't forget to rest once in a while. Even the best need to rest. And remember, sinning is winning!”

“Hai we don’t talk anymore but that’s okay. I lurk in the shadows and appreciate you from afar—similar to dipper I have the urge to remind you to not send yourself into burnout. I understand the impulse to grapple everything at the slightest sign of delay, trust me I do. But you have to put yourself first sometimes and there isn’t anything selfish about that. Hope you’ve been well and are in good company of great friends who’ll watch out for ya. I MISS YOUR FLASH DOODLES LIKE HECK.”

“GOD HEWWO!! I don't even know where to begin there is to much dirt on you and-- Nah ok, so... you're like the best person I've ever met. Not trying to overhype you but we definitely did click straight away and it's been a whole lot of good time since then. Seeing you come online brightens up my day no matter what. And I care about you a whole lot. In the wise words of a fictional space manlet toy, to infitiny and beyond. You're so smart and always have interesting things to say, be them vile or not. And you know I'm a dumbass, so I love all of it. BTW, I wanna finish the fridaythe13th movies but HUFF, wabbit... Sure, I could watch alone but where's the fun in that, I want those baby fun facts. Anyways tho, you're legit the most genuinely kind and caring person I've met. You always go out of your way to help others. You work so hard even when you're not feeling your best. Sometimes I worry, but I know you're strong and you know you can always lean on me if you need help. And man, your art just gets better and better everyday, it's insane, you're so talented. All in all, you're my best friend, and you're amazing, and I'm super proud of you and I thank the great frog for putting us in the same AU and timeline.
We will meet at the pit, once I toss you in it to rot. Love you lots you garbage man.”

“I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO SAY but no words hhhh. You’re beautiful and hardworking and a good little gremlin. I entrust my corruption to you and the rest of the gang. It’s better than other kinds of corruption i’ve seen pfft. ANYWAY I will fight for you because dang you do so much and even if I can’t do much I will support you, even if silently at timessss. Your comic is , im in love, james kane and dempsey new fave characters of all the webcomics i read >w>
Things that are important - go eat, sleep, and worship your lord and saviour great cody and then get that good stuff so you can get food. I hope irl is going alright for youuuu, nobody could ever steal your identity plz dont forget, you’re so unique and caring and rhgfdhghgfhjgfjgh
also thanks for introducing me to rupaul i guess, its killing me inside now help
Also transformers. That’s not killing me, im living for it hhhhh cody im sobbing that reality let me meet such an amazing person as you, it’s always fun seeing you drop some knowledge about things you’re passionate about and even things you’re not. I live for your info drops, plz kill my ignorance with your godly knowledge.
sometimes i think about the choices i made over the past several years and how just one change would mean i never met you or anyone else and hhh am i glad to be here with you ;w;”

“GHOST I hope you can take a break and relax soon, draw a lil for yourself and have some fun times. You’re always working so hard and putting 110% effort into everything you do. The amount of passion and creative drive you have is amazing, and you’ll go so far with it.
you’re a really nice, honest, and genuine person, and always so supportive of others even when you’re having a tough time yourself. get some sleep and take care of yourself, all right?
and BLESS for sharing your comic with us, I can’t wait to read more. your art is SO GOOD, you have such a unique and elegant style, and I’m always captivated by whatever project you’re working on.”

“I hope things are going well for you! You always gave insanely detailed items with a very distinct aesthetic. We never talked much, but you always seemed like a really cool person to me.”

“You’re such an awesome, funny person. I like how honest you are, and wish more people could learn to be like you. It’s hard to find genuine people like you, and I appreciate you!”

“I think it's wild that we met and clicked so instantly. I mean, it was really *dumb* stuff we bonded over but do you expect anything else? But despite how much of a curse you are on my life, I feel completely blessed that we were able to meet. I really do consider you like, one of my best friends of all time.

You don't give yourself enough credit for how talented you are, either. Your art has so much personality and life to it, you keep growing more and more powerful with coding every day, and you write really fun dialogue for characters. I really admire the drive and dedication you put into things. Seriously, you're so passionate about everything you care about, including Voltra. I know sometimes people don't get it, but I do. You got a whole lotta care and you just wanna be able to express it and use it for good.

And even though you're a complete dunce and a fool, you're also way more intelligent than you give yourself credit for. You could even say that you're a... *smart cookie*?

Aight bye, see you in the pit.”

“Every day I think about that time we managed to miss the jump in borderlands and I’m thrown into hysterical fits of laughter. I’m honestly never going to recover from that.

I’m so glad we became friends through all of the unholy, vile content we share. You never fail to make me laugh when I need a good laugh, and you’re always there to support us when we need it. It makes me sad when you’re going through hard times, especially with your fam...we all need a big vacation from our problems huh?

Your art always amazes me and I’m so interested in all the characters you have to share with the world. I’m also so stoked for your newest project and every day you’re putting more and more effort into it and just AHH. ITS GONNA BE GREAT, just like you.”

“ur art is A++++ plus u stan vreg, flawless human bean”

“You are such an amazing person. You're so talented in everything you do and you work so hard no matter how difficult things get. Even when you get frustrated, you keep on pushing toward your goal and I really admire that. I love your tenacity and your honesty and I wish I had an ounce of your perserverance. I cannot WAIT to see where you go from here. Believe in yourself. Or at least believe in the me that believes in you.”

“I’ll have you know the bird art you did for me I printed and had laminated into a bookmark I regularly use. I still love it and it still makes me smile. Hope you’ve been well and school hasn’t been brutal. <3”

“You’ve got so much knowledge and passion for the site, and it would suck not to have you here. Not sure if I’ve ever mentioned this to you, but I really like your art. You did these quick doodles once that were super cute.”

“A good clown. The best clown. Please join the circus again we need more help from people like you who are so passionate and caring and WHY DO I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AAAAAAAA! You’re a berry good bean ;w; and game you’re working on is berry exciting you’re putting in a lot of effort its so good just seeing all the outcomes from everything coming together TTwTT rat king may be a blessing but you’re 1000x that and dont forget it wookie”

“You’re really the best clown, you know that? always making people laugh and just being an overall fun person to hang with. you’re level-headed and strong, you stick to your values, and that’s super admirable…
You have so much passion for the things you do, and the world better realize that too or I’ll fight everyone I know you’re using that passion to do really cool things now, and in the future too, and I hope you know that I’ll be cheering for you always.
and I love your art, it has so much personality and life to it. your drawings are so expressive and they always make me happy… also the way you write characters? amazing, and pls share more”

“I still think of how beautiful your Io art from last event was.”

“Hachi… HACHI... It's good that you're able to take a break because I've missed you around here! Although even when you're only able to make brief appearances, you always bless us...

You're honestly really funny and I always love hearing your insight on stuff. ALSO WHENEVER YOU POST ART YOU BLOW ME RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER, NO LIE. Like you're constantly wowing and surprising me with the masterpieces you share. I'll be like "yeah Hachi's an amazing artist" but then you post a new piece and I'll be like "OH WAIT NO, HACHI'S A REALLY AMAZING ARTIST??" Without fail, every single time. Magnifique.”

“HACHI MACHI. You’re always MIA because you’re just too darn cool for us, huh? You might not be as active as you used to be, but anytime you do pop in it’s like Christmas.
Your art dawg, holy moly. You blow me away everytime you swoop in and drop a new piece just. DAMN SON. When are you gonna open commissions so I can throw money at you huh??

Never stop being the cool person you are. And I hope you don’t have too many more awkward experiences having to explain weird internet terms and the like to your coworkers. But remember, in that case, the cringehole is always going to be your friend.”

“HACHI MACHI! Every time you pop in is a joyous occasion filled with memes and games and anime. I know you're a really hard worker so I'm glad that you make the time to visit once in a while because we sure appreciate you. I hope you always keep coming back! Also? Your art heckin' rules. Like wow. Every time I see it I'm blown away. Heart eyes motherf@#%$!”

“I hope you’re doing infinitely well—I’ll have to pop on Boltra in the winter to see if you’re hosting another art swap, that activity went so well last year and I really appreciated how much effort you put in to pull it all together. Thank you once again for the art of my OC, I frequently look at it and just smile your inks are my absolute fav. You gotta good heart, and are one of those people that just makes the world less bitter and more tolerable. Thanks for existing~”

“The ever rare hachi sight huh.... I wish we saw more of you, but we know you're very busy and hardworking. And just knowing you're around is a great blessing! Your art is breathtaking and beautiful, it never fails to amaze me no matter how many times I get to see it. And boy are you good at organizing things, like the art exchange which was very, very gucci and fun. I hope things are good and you have the best time, in or out of voltra. You deserve only the best! See you around huh?? Say hi once in a while haha!”

““Iiiiiiiiiiii hope everything’s well for you and I know you’re busy but hhhh you’re awesome and your art always makes me cry gdfkj. It’s always fun to see you pop back in, you have such an aura of fun around you gfhdfjh”

“You work so hard with keeping the Item Museum up to date, and that’s really appreciated! Thank you for all of your effort.”

“You are such a strong person, all the things you have been through and are still going through you manage to still be such a kind soul. You honestly deserve a life away from that toxic environment. I hope you know that you are worth it. I wish I could help you move forward and get you out of there. At least I hope by being there for you I’m being of some sort of help. Sending lots of positivity your way~”

“Stay strong. I am here for you.”

“I know you don't really come on here much, haha. But I wanna send you some love anyway!
I'm glad we met here and bonded so well! The bun army will return one day, I'm sure...wherever that may be. ;)
I hope your job is going well and isn't too stressful, and I hope these new eyecandy hunks you're chatting with don't cause you any trouble or I'll be there ready to fight them.”

“Haven’t seen you around for a while, hope you’re doing okay. I know we haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, but I still consider you a friend. Maybe I’ll see you again someday...”

“You’ve been gone for a while, but I’m glad you’re back and everything’s ok.”

“I don’t know you well, but you seem like a very sweet and positive person, and your art is adorable!”

“Kairu, you are also a great friend. And I miss chatting with you so sorry for not being on discord much. I hope that you are doing well, I always wonder on how you are doing"

“Your avi is awesome because it’s not only purple, but it has ears. Please, show us earless children the way.”

“I love your poop posting and all of your random but creative avis you dish out. KIWI FOR MAYOR 2020. But must be swol on top, and smol on bottom.”

“You should believe in yourself more. You are funny and caring. And probably the funniest user on Voltra.”

“It makes me so angry all the stuff you have to put up with, you don't deserve any of it and you really do deserve the best. You're an amazing person in every single way. Seriously. You're funny as all hell, like you always make me laugh without fail. You're also kind, considerate, thoughtful, and really giving (TO A FAULT. I WORRY ABOUT YOU.)

And I know you hear this a lot... and yet, you never accept or internalize it so I'll say it AGAIN. You're insanely talented. Your art is goddamn amazing, like your colours always pop, your composition is eye candy, and both the faces and body language you draw are SO EXPRESSIVE. You have art that's so uniquely yours, no matter what style you do it always has that kiwi charm. You also honestly really inspire me to push myself more and try new things, and honestly I think meeting you has really helped boost my art abilities. So I want to thank you for that, and for all the support you've shown me. Bless…

Anyway, long story short, when we going to start our damn berry farm?”

“Kiwiwiwiwi! You are such a funny and awesome person. You always make me laugh till I cry. It's just not a good day until I see a kiwi meme. You're also so talented! Even when you're putting yourself down. You're so much better than you realize. I hope that you never stop drawing. I also hope your situation improves because you deserve so much more. Know that I'm always rooting for you.”

“I can always appreciate a person head strong for ethics like you! I hope you’ve been doing well and fighting the good fight.”

“I am amazed by how fast you dish out top quality art. Thank you for always giving stuff out to the community. You delicious hairy fruit bird.”

“Kiwiwiwi, you're such a talented and loving person. And god... can I say twink? Cause you're the twink to my twink. Your hilarious creativity always kills me, you have such a way with words like, I don't know how you're so good at it but please never let anyone stop you. You really deserve so much better and I wish I could do more, but you've got this! I know you'll rise above it all and conquer, it's only a matter of time, hang it there! In the meantime, and always and forever, you have daddy shrek and His followers backing you up no matter what. I'm really glad we bonded over sh*tposting, you're definitely an A++ quality friend. Stay fresh you hairy fruit, love ya!”

“hewwo I wanna see you thrive and flower your beauty everywhere sdsdyuf. I hate that you have to go through what you’re going through right now and i hope things will get better sooonnnnn hhhhjhghdfghdk you’re the best kiwi I’ve ever met and your art makes me cry happy tears its so beautiful hhhhhh, i believe in you, go kick down the doors and become a god!!!”

“your vile comments make me spit out my drink every time, as do your wild life stories… kiwi you’re just an incredibly funny and colorful person all around.
THANKS for making post-it notes and the discord server, so all us dumbos could bond over stupid things. even when I disappear for long amounts of time, being welcomed back with open arms by you guys is such a blessing… I’m really glad to have met you and everyone else here.
YOUR ART IS ALWAYS A++++ (god I hope the plus sign is still working) I’m constantly wow’d by your sense of color, composition, and design. I hope that you keep drawing and that life gets better for you, you absolutely deserve it.”

“I’m so proud of you for taking steps to better yourself. It’s been fun chatting with you too~ And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!”

“I'm really glad that you joined. I enjoy talking to you everyday.”

“Your gameboy kitty avi was super cute and clever.”

“You have a very cute sense of aesthetic! I also really enjoy seeing the avatars you put together.”

“1. Sorry a rat ate some of the snacks I sent you. Wow. But glad you got your dice sooner than expected! It uh, would have sucked if the rat tried eating that too. O_0 try not to over work yourself! I been pretty crazy busy lately but once the dust settles I can be more chatty I promise! You’re a great dude =)”

“You’re a lovely person and I am glad you are here. I enjoy talking about all these random things with you. You’re adorable, and very kind person. Thanks for being you and being a friend on here to me. ^_^ Love ya.”

“I always have fun talking with you because you’re able to reciprocate my weird comments. You feisty little poppycock.”

“Hello Dear! Whenever I come back to Voltra I look to see if you're still active. I've really appreciated getting to know you. You're a joy to chat with and I'm glad we met! Thank you for being your precious self! Your upbeat positivity brings a warmth to those around you, and to me especially. People like yourself keep places like this in people's memories, endeared to them and special."

“You’re a wonderful friend to have. It’s always nice to chat with you and seeing you pop in a thread dramatically.”

“You’re my favorite kind of poo because you smell like a lily. But seriously, I appreciate all the hard work you do for the site, and I appreciate your speedy replies. I also love your current rainbow avi.”

“Thank you for all your hard work uploading.”

“Thank you so much for all you do for the site. I know times have been tough but you've really been a champ and all your hard work is really appreciated. You always have such a positive energy.”

“Hang in there girl! I know things have been real difficult for you. You are such a strong individual and push through so much. In between all that craziness you still manage to find time for Voltra. Thank you so much for all your hard work!”

“I wanted you to know that I appreciate you. You are a wonderful person to have on staff, and more importantly a dear friend. I cherish you. Maybe your life become easier soon!”

“I haven’t seen you around the event yet, and I hope you’re ok. I’ve always been a fan of your unique avi designs, and I’m always excited to see your next avi change.”

“Never change mdom! Continue your daily naps.”

“It's been WAY too long since we've spoken, I miss you a lot and I hope things are going well for you! Eat some delicious food for me, okay?”

“Micaaaaaa!!! You're so lost in the sea of school... and probably won't see this, at least not in a hundred years. But I wish I could read more of your quickfire responses. You're such an honest person and you always stick up for what you believe in. Also, you share the most delicious pictures of food, and my eyes need feeding. I'm extremely happy for you though, you're working so hard all the time and I'm proud of you. Oh and, you're very cute and very efficient in the art of getting snacks. I hope school doesn't consume you, you gotta consume it instead, eat the entire school. Season it and go to town. Haha, I don't wanna get weird so I'll stop but miss you a lot.”

“I'm not sure if you check the forums anymore, but hey, why not give this a shot huh? I hope you're doing well! You've been missed around here, but I imagine you've gone on to bigger and brighter things. Well, whatever you're up to, I wanna wish you good luck!”

“I have absolutely no idea at all if you’ll ever see this, but I miss you. I’m sorry if I did anything to annoy you, or if real life is just too hectic right now. It was sad waking up one morning and seeing you’d left the server. I’m sorry. It’s been several months already and I miss you. Please be safe, you’re an amazing person and helped me become who I am today.”

"You're so precious! And always make such lovely avatars~"

“MoodyBats, I love your art, I wish that I could order some from you or get another freebie, I love seeing your art up on instagram to see what new drawing you are working on. I love seeing your work. You are still doing great, and I hope that you continue to get further along.”

“You’re such a kind and funny person. I’ve also liked your last few avi outfits a lot. That evil queen looking one was just gorgeous.”

“I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you don’t over work yourself. You are such a sweet person to be around.”

“You have beautiful art!”

“You are a good person and nice to be around.”

“I just love your energy. It's wonderful.”

“I haven’t known you for long, but you’re so chill to chat with. Please don’t leave. Staaaay and feed us with eternal pie.”

“You are one of the most caring and supportive people I have ever met. No matter what, you're always there for others, and you've helped me out more times than I can even count. I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, I can never repay all that you've done for me. You've done a lot to keep me grounded and I appreciate it more than words can express. Thanks for putting up with me ;'3c

Now with that outta the way it's time to mention how funny you are?? Your comments always, without fail, crack me up. You're also insanely talented with cosplay and your lolita dressed ALWAYS make me cry, they're so gorgeous... Your art is also incredible, it has such a cozy storybook feel to it and I love when you post it. OH and your pixel work is to die for too, I don't know how you manage to work in so much detail, but I applaud you for it.

FROG BLESS YOU THO”

“You seriously are one of the best people to talk to when I’m going through a hard time (which is like, ALWAYS). You’re such a great listener and always have such nice advice and even when you’re not sure what to do/say, you just make everything feel comforting.

You’re also funny as Hell and constantly have me in tears. You’re soo beyond talented with art and cosplays, and hearing your con stories always makes me wish I was there and hanging out with you. One day, we’ll storm over there and have fun and eat all that good southern food I’ve heard so much about.

I’m glad you’re back on here memeing with us all in undercurrent. It wasn’t as fun without you around.

“Oh great frog you're a blessing! You're truly the voice of reason in the middle of the chaos, but still there to deliver those quality lines. Your strength to stay above all the mess and be a genuinely good person is admirable and I look up to you for this and for many other reasons. Like! Your art is so beautiful, it always transports me to a more peaceful state of beiing. And how you manage to bring so much detail to pixels is always amazing to witness. Hang in there with that tough stuff, I'm here for you and I know so are the rest of the frog squad. It is a blessing to have you around, high priestess of frog.”

“You are amazing. You know a lot, and always seem to be level-headed, and bringing new perspectives into the picture. Your pixels are amazing too, and you are a blessed frog. Spectacular in every way hhhhh! You know a lot about the world and use it to help others a lot, thank you so muchhhh for being you TTwTT”

“I’m so glad you decided to come back and $#!%post with us again, it honestly hasn’t been the same without you.
Pie you’re like the voice of reason in this awful group, but also? you’re funny and clever and your one-liners absolutely kill me. I think it’s so cool that you’re passionate about so many things, like art and lolita and video games and your cat sons, and I love weebing out with you ALWAYS….. You give super solid advice and you’re always supporting everyone here, I hope you know that you can count on us too.
Your pixels are :eyes: :eyes: AMAZING and your drawings so atmospheric and soft and they make me cry every time.”

“You’re one of my favorite artists on here. I always get excited when you design something, because it’s right up my alley. PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE STUFFS.”

“It's always nice to see you be able to pop in, I imagine things are pretty hectic for you! You probably hear this a lot but I really do admire your art a lot, you have a very distinct style. I love how soft and textured it is, and how even in small pieces you're able to fit in so much detail. Not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but you really have inspired me, so thank you.”

“I was browsing around the site today and stumbled upon your thread. Seeing your art inspired me to try to get back into drawing. If I wasn’t so scared to talk with you, I would’ve posted on there to thank you for motivating me.”

“God, your avi right now is amazing. Please teach us how to make scary but awesome avis for October.”

“I missed you so much when you had no internet. I'm really glad you are back now.”

“I know we literally just started talking, but I can already tell you're an amazing person and I feel so at ease talking with you. And that's saying something since I'm so pitifully shy and awkward and have a hard time opening up. Thank you for everything so far and for helping me out so much when you don't even know me. Keep being awesome!”

“We should chat more because you are awesome.”

“You do a lot for this community, so thank you! I love when you give feedback, it's always well thought out, constructive, honest, and insightful. It's obvious that you care about the site. Also? You make some of the best looks. You’re really innovative.”

“You make absolutely stunning avatars, always an inspiration and pleasure to chat with.”

“Thank you for always helping me out when I was new. Your shop is one of the best in the exchange too, and you always got one of the best avis around.”

“Guuurrlll you thiccc. I wish you were on Voltra more.”

“We haven’t talked recently but I hope things are going well! You have amazing art and you’re always very helpful.”

“You deserve so much better than the toxic environment your family has created for you. You’re so strong for dealing with that as long as you have while balancing school. Take it easy, and please let us know how you’re doing from time to time. There are more people who care about you than it feels like, especially on here.”

“Congrats on having your baby! I hope you recover soon and have time to join in the festivities and chat while taking care of your newborn. We all miss having you here.”

“Let me just rub you into my haaaaair”

“You’re the only shark I’m not scared of, so thank you for not killing us all.”

“You are such a chill person to talk to. It's great~”

“I know we haven’t really talked. But you seem like a really sweet person so I’m going to send some love your way and hope you have a wonderful day. :)”

“You’re such a beautiful butterfly. Fly high, little flutterby. Show everyone all your pretty colors. Don’t let them hold you down.”

“Hey there. I don't know if you would expect a message from me here. But I wanted to say that I appreciate how often you message me. I know I'm not always very responsive. It's hard for me to open my mouth sometimes and TALK. But seeing you randomly pop into my messages is something I really appreciate. It lets me know I'm not forgotten and that someone actually wants to talk to me and that means a lot to a person who finds it hard to go outside. Thank You.”

“Even though you intimidate me a bit, I think you are pretty cool!”

“Its always so nice to see you floatin about. You always bring a stupid grin to my face. Keep it up my dude”

“so pure. you are a pure cookie. I love you. I love your art. You work so hard and deserve all da praise. Bless.”

“I loved that you dyed your hair pink. It was a really great color and hairstyle.”

“I want you to know I think your avatar is super cute! I also want to thank you for being kind to me!”

“I don’t think we’ve met, but damn, your name is so cool. Hit me so hard in the feels.”

“You are literally the nicest, friendliest person on here. This site wouldn’t be the same without you.”

“You are such a kind and friendly soul. Thank you for all the positivity you bring to the forums! You are what makes this site such a great place.”

“Thank you for always including me in conversation and encouraging me to engage with this wonderful community. You are truly a beautiful soul.”

“You are always so kind to me, and everyone you meet. What would voltra be without you, too? You are such a nice person and I always enjoy talking to you. ^_^”

“You’re a gem, and a huge light in this community!
Thank you for being you.”

“You’re always in a million places at once! You’re always so kind and sweet, and you’re so easy to talk to. You make voltra really feel like a home and I’m glad you’re here!”

“You’ve been working so hard lately, and it feels so empty around here without you posting everywhere. We all miss you, and I hope we get to chat more when you’re off. Congrats on winning AOTW, your avi was truly beautiful.”

“Everything about you is beautiful. Your avatars, your personality, your kindness. Thank you for being such a wonderful person!”

“We have become besties since you joined and I'm happy to call you a friend.”

“You've only been here for a short amount of time but you've already dominated this entire website I swear. I've been in awe of your crusade to gain number one poster and I've been cheering you on from the shadows because it is IMPRESSIVE.

That aside, I'm glad you decided to join. You add a lot of energy into the forums that it had been lacking for you a while. You're insanely funny and your posts always make me laugh. You're also really talented, your art's SO GOOD.”

“You are a beautiful soul, and an energetic one. You are awesome and you make me laugh. You are just a ray of sunshine in this bleak world of poppycockery. I love talking to you. Stay cool, my queen. 😎”

“You absolutely destroy me with your posts. You’re so funny, and I’m so thrilled that you joined voltra. One day you’ll make a good mayor when you climb your way to the top. ;)”

“You are SO FUNNY. I really enjoy chatting with you and watching your antics. Even though you haven't been here long, you breathe life into the forums.”

“Yo, like... we just met and all but you're legitimately funny as hell. I really feel like you listen and I can talk to you too. So besides all the fun and games, you're just really nice. And top poster? God, can you just be my sugar mama already?
Kidding! Unless?... Anyways, you have beautiful art and someday I'll go throw hands for the chance to buy from you. And talking about top poster, I hope you get to 100K so that nobody else even dares to attempt catching up to you. Hope we get to chat many more times, I'll be seeing you around!”

“We haven’t really interacted but I think you’re pretty cool and funny. It’s amazing how you managed to zoom out so many posts in so little time. I like seeing you around and I hope to see more of you and maybe become at the very least an acquaintance? Haha, welp. I lurk a lot so yeah, you probably haven’t seen me much. I still think you’re pretty amazing though. And all your avatars are so cool >w<”

“i miss you here =/”

“You’re my daddy, but you’re also my uncle, which means I love you twice as much. Thank you for raising me as your Neicedaughter.”

“It may not have been much, but the little message you left in my profile really helped brighten my day. Thank you.”

“You are one of the kindest, sweetest people on this website. It’s always an absolute delight speaking to you!”

“Vengeance is definitely sweet! I love all the threads you make everyday to keep the forums active.”

“You are a forever friend.”

“You are awesome! Thanks for being so kind to me. You are one of the few people who seem to like talking to me, and I enjoy talking to you! You are a beautiful person! Stay lit 🔥”

“thank you for always keeping me company during events and such! you are a kind and generous person.”

“Your banner designs are amazing! I can’t believe you can make them as quickly as you do, and with that level of quality.”

“Hello Vichard. It's been quite the year! I know things haven't always gone your way, but hopefully in the end things will turn out right. You put up a tough exterior but I know deep down inside you care. Despite what you may think, this is not a weakness so don't forget to let those feelings out once in a while.”

“Glad to see you back! You always did amazing work.”

“I love you so much, I even planned out our hipster 2D Voltra wedding. You’re my scruffy, grumpy, beany-weany-wearing morsel of an NPC. You deserve to win the popularity contest, but everyone is just too blind too see how wonderful you are, my lovely jaded human version of Squidward.

“You're the salt to my shaker, bb.”

“Hello Vreg. I hope you're doing well. You are so optimistic and nice to all you meet. It's inspiring and I hope to be more like you. I hope you have a wonderful year!”

"When I first came to Voltra, I felt things would be a struggle. I'm not often chatty and I find it hard to generate currency on sites like these. But your giveaway thread helped me out so much and I adore the items you shared with me. On top of that I made a friend chatting with you, and it helps me to keep coming back to Voltra. Thank You!"

“I’m sure you’re tired of hearing this by now, but your moon + bayou avi is just gorgeous.”

“you're the most adorable of all <3”

"Totalanimefan, Bioshock, LordLucre, Raxton, Tuijp, and so many more of you.
thank you all. everyone on this website has been amazing.
i'm not too good at expressing how i feel, but i figured, hey, why not?
i love you guys <3"

"Hi everyone!
♥ I just wanted to thank everyone. Being new somewhere can be scary, but when people are welcoming and friendly, it makes it easier! I can be kind of shy, so I don't always talk much, but I've noticed that even if I'm gone a few days or weeks, people are still always friendly and open to talk with me when I come back. I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for being kind and warm!♥"

“to everyone else that I don't talk to much I hope that you are all doing well, and doing great things in life!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:04:02 )

Incredible, it has barely been a day and yet the amount of loving messages I have already received is nearly overwhelming!
To begin, we have a message that's addressed to several people, so I shall share it here separately.

@Totalanimefan: Here's
@Bioshock: A
@LordLucre: Message
@Raxton: For
@Tuijp: You

"Totalanimefan, Bioshock, LordLucre, Raxton, Tuijp, and so many more of you.
thank you all. everyone on this website has been amazing.
i'm not too good at expressing how i feel, but i figured, hey, why not?
i love you guys <3"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:04:41 )

@Aly: A message has arrived for you!

“I love your profiles and I love talking to you.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:06:40 )

@Amber Lynne: Three messages have arrived for you.

“You’re always to ready to help others when you can, and it’s nice talking to you. I’m always in awe of your creativity, and I’m really glad to have met you.”

“You are a nice person and a good MOD.”

"You do a lot for the art community of this site and I gotta say, I really admire your hustle. I'm not sure how you're able to create so much art, but massive kudos for being able to not only produce so much, but for always being able to try new things with it too. Also bless for giving away so many freebies, it's very generous.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:07:15 )

@Another Movie Addict: A message has arrived for you.

“I really like chatting with you from time to time, and I secretly like watching your siggy gifs.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:07:49 )

@AshTheAlien: A message has arrived for you.

“I’m glad that out of all the planets you could have landed on to conquer, you chose this planet. You’re my favorite extraterrestrial.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:08:33 )

@Atropa Belladonna: A message has arrived for you.

“You haven’t been a member long on this site, but it doesn’t feel like you’re a new member. You’re always delightful to have conversations with, and I hope you don’t leave us randomly.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:09:05 )

@Bean: A message has arrived for you.

"You're an amazing artist and pixelist! You make some of the most polished items on this site. It's also clear what a big nerd you are with all the references you manage to slip in, huh?"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:09:32 )

@Buffasaur: A message has arrived for you.

“I like seeing you around. You are a cool Newbie.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:09:59 )

@cashew: A message has arrived for you.

“your presence makes Voltra better.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:10:44 )

@c u t e s u: A message has arrived for you.

“You are super cute. I love your art. I hope that you will be around Voltra more.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:11:11 )

@Dipper: A message has arrived for you.

“Sweet little dip. Honestly, it's been amazing seeing your growth over this last year alone. While I'm constantly fearful over the bad influence I have on you and how much I'm corrupting you, I can also seen you've become a lot more assertive and confident and that's GOOD. Keep it up, because you have a lot you should be confident in, and your voice should always be heard no matter what.

I like when you go off about things you like, or let loose and rant about whatever's on your mind. It's clear that you're really passionate and you should keep fueling because nobody what you choose to pursue, that fire's going to help you be successful. I guarantee it.

Also thank you for blessing us with Dip art, but I demand to see MORE. I like that you've been experimenting lately, it looks like fun!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:11:41 )

@Dowan: A message has arrived for you.

“Not sure if you're going to see this, but I wanted to take the chance to say I miss talking to you as much and I'm sorry I haven't been more available lately. It really makes me happy to know you're onto better things now and I really hope you're doing well. No matter what, you always have my full support and care

You mean a lot to me! Never forget.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:12:33 )

@eliechan: A message has arrived for you.

“You are a great friend that I don't talk to enough.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:13:19 )

@Fozzy: A message has arrived for you.

“Thank you for opening and running this site. It's obvious you have a lot of love for this community and it doesn't go unnoticed. It seems like it would be a big challenge to juggle this and real life responsibilities, but your efforts are really appreciated.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:13:55 )

@Francisco: A message has arrived for you.

“Your pixel art is *chef's kiss*”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:14:21 )

@Frossy: A message has arrived for you.

“You have an amazing energy and talking to you is always a really positive experience! You're also so productive! The way you're able to make so many full sets of items in a short amount of time is astounding.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:15:17 )

@Goblin: Two messages have arrived for you.

“You’re such an awesome, funny person. I like how honest you are, and wish more people could learn to be like you. It’s hard to find genuine people like you, and I appreciate you!”

“I think it's wild that we met and clicked so instantly. I mean, it was really *dumb* stuff we bonded over but do you expect anything else? But despite how much of a curse you are on my life, I feel completely blessed that we were able to meet. I really do consider you like, one of my best friends of all time.

You don't give yourself enough credit for how talented you are, either. Your art has so much personality and life to it, you keep growing more and more powerful with coding every day, and you write really fun dialogue for characters. I really admire the drive and dedication you put into things. Seriously, you're so passionate about everything you care about, including Voltra. I know sometimes people don't get it, but I do. You got a whole lotta care and you just wanna be able to express it and use it for good.

And even though you're a complete dunce and a fool, you're also way more intelligent than you give yourself credit for. You could even say that you're a... *smart cookie*?

Aight bye, see you in the pit.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.