Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:24:05 )

@Boss Rimi: A message has arrived for you.

“Rimi!! I wish you the best of luck in all your classes through your school year! Try not to get too much of a burnout, alright?
I'm thankful we were able to become friends on here! I know we don't talk as much as we used to, but I'm always hoping for the best for you!

Also, keep rocking those outfits on insta!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:24:38 )

@Dowan: A message has arrived for you.

“I’m not too sure if you’re gonna see this but I might as well give it a shot. Hope things are going alright for you. You’re cool and know a lot of things. I was looking up flavour text the other day and found an article about it that mentioned Dark Souls’ text, and it reminded me of the conversation we had a while back about it - I mean, you were telling me and I was listening, if that even makes sense over text haha. I hope you’re doing well regardless, and maybe we’ll see each other again some time, hopefully.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:25:21 )

@eliechan: A message has arrived for you.

“eliechan, you've always been a great friend. I always wonder on how you and your grandma are doing when you are not online. I do miss talking with you. Hopefully you'll be online more someday.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:25:50 )

@ghost: /vintage: A message has arrived for you.

“I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO SAY but no words hhhh. You’re beautiful and hardworking and a good little gremlin. I entrust my corruption to you and the rest of the gang. It’s better than other kinds of corruption i’ve seen pfft. ANYWAY I will fight for you because dang you do so much and even if I can’t do much I will support you, even if silently at timessss. Your comic is , im in love, james kane and dempsey new fave characters of all the webcomics i read >w>
Things that are important - go eat, sleep, and worship your lord and saviour great cody and then get that good stuff so you can get food. I hope irl is going alright for youuuu, nobody could ever steal your identity plz dont forget, you’re so unique and caring and rhgfdhghgfhjgfjgh
also thanks for introducing me to rupaul i guess, its killing me inside now help
Also transformers. That’s not killing me, im living for it hhhhh cody im sobbing that reality let me meet such an amazing person as you, it’s always fun seeing you drop some knowledge about things you’re passionate about and even things you’re not. I live for your info drops, plz kill my ignorance with your godly knowledge.
sometimes i think about the choices i made over the past several years and how just one change would mean i never met you or anyone else and hhh am i glad to be here with you ;w;”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:28:54 )

@Goblin: A message has arrived for you.

“A good clown. The best clown. Please join the circus again we need more help from people like you who are so passionate and caring and WHY DO I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AAAAAAAA! You’re a berry good bean ;w; and game you’re working on is berry exciting you’re putting in a lot of effort its so good just seeing all the outcomes from everything coming together TTwTT rat king may be a blessing but you’re 1000x that and dont forget it wookie”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:30:16 )

@Hachi: A message has arrived for you.

““Iiiiiiiiiiii hope everything’s well for you and I know you’re busy but hhhh you’re awesome and your art always makes me cry gdfkj. It’s always fun to see you pop back in, you have such an aura of fun around you gfhdfjh”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:30:47 )

@ishoji: A message has arrived for you.

“I know you don't really come on here much, haha. But I wanna send you some love anyway!
I'm glad we met here and bonded so well! The bun army will return one day, I'm sure...wherever that may be. ;)
I hope your job is going well and isn't too stressful, and I hope these new eyecandy hunks you're chatting with don't cause you any trouble or I'll be there ready to fight them.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:31:07 )

@Jazz: A message has arrived for you.

“Haven’t seen you around for a while, hope you’re doing okay. I know we haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, but I still consider you a friend. Maybe I’ll see you again someday...”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:31:29 )

@Kairu: A message has arrived for you.

“Kairu, you are also a great friend. And I miss chatting with you so sorry for not being on discord much. I hope that you are doing well, I always wonder on how you are doing"

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:32:18 )

@kiwi: A message has arrived for you.

“hewwo I wanna see you thrive and flower your beauty everywhere sdsdyuf. I hate that you have to go through what you’re going through right now and i hope things will get better sooonnnnn hhhhjhghdfghdk you’re the best kiwi I’ve ever met and your art makes me cry happy tears its so beautiful hhhhhh, i believe in you, go kick down the doors and become a god!!!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:32:50 )

@Kozi: A message has arrived for you.

“You have a very cute sense of aesthetic! I also really enjoy seeing the avatars you put together.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:33:09 )

@Miss Kitty: A message has arrived for you.

“I have absolutely no idea at all if you’ll ever see this, but I miss you. I’m sorry if I did anything to annoy you, or if real life is just too hectic right now. It was sad waking up one morning and seeing you’d left the server. I’m sorry. It’s been several months already and I miss you. Please be safe, you’re an amazing person and helped me become who I am today.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:33:44 )

@MoodyBats: A message has arrived for you.

“MoodyBats, I love your art, I wish that I could order some from you or get another freebie, I love seeing your art up on instagram to see what new drawing you are working on. I love seeing your work. You are still doing great, and I hope that you continue to get further along.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:34:14 )

@Priestess of Pie: A message has arrived for you.

“You are amazing. You know a lot, and always seem to be level-headed, and bringing new perspectives into the picture. Your pixels are amazing too, and you are a blessed frog. Spectacular in every way hhhhh! You know a lot about the world and use it to help others a lot, thank you so muchhhh for being you TTwTT”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:34:42 )

@Tsundererra: A message has arrived for you.

“We haven’t really interacted but I think you’re pretty cool and funny. It’s amazing how you managed to zoom out so many posts in so little time. I like seeing you around and I hope to see more of you and maybe become at the very least an acquaintance? Haha, welp. I lurk a lot so yeah, you probably haven’t seen me much. I still think you’re pretty amazing though. And all your avatars are so cool >w<”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:35:23 )

@Unicorn: Two messages have arrived for you.

“It may not have been much, but the little message you left in my profile really helped brighten my day. Thank you.”

“You are one of the kindest, sweetest people on this website. It’s always an absolute delight speaking to you!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:35:58 )

A message has arrived addressed to many.

“to everyone else that I don't talk to much I hope that you are all doing well, and doing great things in life!”

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 16:46:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Awww, whoever sent that message is so sweet. ;’D Don’t be scared to lurk around me or send me a PM, I’ll chat up anyone. I want to get to know you too~ ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:30:44 )
Thank you to whoever sent me that message.
It was a nice part of a not so nice day. I needed that. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:57:49 )

I'll just be over here weeping into my coffee.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.