Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:48:23 )

@Devil: A message has arrived for you.

“GIRL STOP DISAPPEARING I MISS YOU BOO!
But for real, I miss hanging out with your silly butt. I hope life is treating you well though.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:48:57 )

@Fozzy: A message has arrived for you.

“Thank you for creating a place where I feel safe and for fostering a community that you can’t find anywhere else. Your kindness and genuine connection to users, makes all the difference.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:49:29 )

@Frossy: A message has arrived for you.

“Your passion for your career is so inspiring. I’m so excited for you and hope you before the best vet in the world! Also take it easy on the sweets. ;D”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:50:06 )

@ghost: A message has arrived for you.

“Your work ethics is always an inspiration to me. You are such a jester of many trades and your ability to do so many art forms amazes me. I’m grateful for all the time and dedication you’ve put into Voltra.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:50:47 )

@Hazer: A message has arrived for you.

“You are such a strong person, all the things you have been through and are still going through you manage to still be such a kind soul. You honestly deserve a life away from that toxic environment. I hope you know that you are worth it. I wish I could help you move forward and get you out of there. At least I hope by being there for you I’m being of some sort of help. Sending lots of positivity your way~”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:51:21 )

@Lilypoo: A message has arrived for you.

“Hang in there girl! I know things have been real difficult for you. You are such a strong individual and push through so much. In between all that craziness you still manage to find time for Voltra. Thank you so much for all your hard work!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:51:57 )

@Nyuu: A message has arrived for you.

“I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you don’t over work yourself. You are such a sweet person to be around.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:52:45 )

@Raxton: A message has arrived for you.

“You make absolutely stunning avatars, always an inspiration and pleasure to chat with.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:53:40 )

@Shark: A message has arrived for you.

“I know we haven’t really talked. But you seem like a really sweet person so I’m going to send some love your way and hope you have a wonderful day. :)”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:54:21 )

@Snowfall: A message has arrived for you.

“so pure. you are a pure cookie. I love you. I love your art. You work so hard and deserve all da praise. Bless.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:55:00 )

@Totalanimefan: Four messages have arrived for you.

“You are such a kind and friendly soul. Thank you for all the positivity you bring to the forums! You are what makes this site such a great place.”

“Thank you for always including me in conversation and encouraging me to engage with this wonderful community. You are truly a beautiful soul.”

“You are always so kind to me, and everyone you meet. What would voltra be without you, too? You are such a nice person and I always enjoy talking to you. ^_^”

“You’re a gem, and a huge light in this community!
Thank you for being you.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:55:58 )

@Tsundererra: A message has arrived for you.

“You are a beautiful soul, and an energetic one. You are awesome and you make me laugh. You are just a ray of sunshine in this bleak world of poppycockery. I love talking to you. Stay cool, my queen. 😎”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:56:39 )

@Vengeance: A message has arrived for you.

“You are awesome! Thanks for being so kind to me. You are one of the few people who seem to like talking to me, and I enjoy talking to you! You are a beautiful person! Stay lit 🔥”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:57:14 )

@Vladimir: A message has arrived for you.

“You're the salt to my shaker, bb.”

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:58:36 )

Omg 4 messages! Stop it you guys. You are making me smile at work and how do I explain your kindness? Lol

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 19:58:38 )

And that is a wrap for now, but please keep the messages coming. There is still plenty of time to share your love.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:00:00 )

Aww thanks to whoever send another message.
@Totalanimefan: You deserve it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:02:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Omg, thank you to my little poppycock friend who sent me that message. I really needed it today. :’)

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:47:20 )

@vengeance: thank you. One of the messages you got was from me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:48:44 )

@Totalanimefan: I figured.

I wonder if one of the other ones was from my stalker.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.