Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:50:51 )

@vengeance: do you know which one is me though?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 20:59:01 )

@Totalanimefan: Nop. Both could be you.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 21:30:24 )

@vengeance: my forever friend

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 21:34:36 )

@Totalanimefan: Then I wonder who wrote the first one.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 21:42:20 )

@vengeance: I don’t know. I don’t know even who wrote the kind things to me either.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 22:39:52 )

I dunno for certain who wrote the three for me, although I have my ideas.
Regardless, whomever you are, thank you~<3

And I really don't do much. Lol

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 00:19:43 )

thanks to whoever sent a message about my moon+bayou avy,
i think it's one of my fave avatars so far and it seems to be popular. XD
(Avatar Closet)

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 03:03:21 )
Y'all are too sweet! This thread warms my heart.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:53:39 )

@Aly: A message has arrived for you.

“I just met you, but I think you’re a really nice person. I hope we get many more chances to chat. I love your profile designs too.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:54:16 )

@Another Movie Addict: A message has arrived for you.

“you're fun, smart and deserves the best. Thank you for everything”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:54:59 )

@Apollo Im Burning: A message has arrived for you.

“I know you don’t really get on here much, and it may be forever until you see this. But I wanna say I really miss you and hope you’re doing well! You’ve always been such a sweet and caring individual and have had so much compassion and genuine interest in others and their interests. You’re a really great friend and I wish the best for you in life!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:55:32 )

@Bean: A message has arrived for you.

“I know I’ve riffed on the Shinobi finger so many times, but I want you to know that you’re still a really great artist. Pixel art is hard, and you should be proud of all the work you contribute, and this site would be lacking without your work. Your chibi art is super cute too.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:56:12 )

@Buffasaur: A message has arrived for you.

“I really love your name and enthusiasm for art.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:56:44 )

@cashew: A message has arrived for you.

“i fink u freeky and I'm really glad to have you as my friend~”

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:57:23 )

Ahh thank you for the messages guys ;w;

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:58:00 )

@Dipper: Three messages have arrived for you.

“SWEETEST DIPDIP...
I’m so thankful I got to meet you and we’ve become friends. I’m salty that our time zones are so different though and we always seem to miss a good chunk of each other’s time. :(
You’re a wonderful person and I adore you to pieces. You’re an immensely hard worker, and you care so much for other people.

I hope to see more of your art and characters, since you KNOW we gotta meme on them properly.”

“You work so hard, and I want you to know I appreciate you. It’s good to know that you’re a staff member who really cares about this community and everyone in it. Thank you.”

“Dipdip, you are so kind and you work so hard. You are such a refreshing person I feel bad for all the bad things we teach you. Even though you may pick up some bad habits, I'm glad to see that you are slowly building confidence in yourself. Slowly the real Dipper emerges. Remember that we're always here for you if you need us.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 11:59:36 )

@ghost: /vintage: Two messages have arrived for you.

“First off all, how dare you always make such good, lovable characters. I fall in love with them every time.

You’ve been through so much and as thankful as I am that you trust us enough that you’re willing to share about your hardships, I wish you didn’t have them...
You’re a wonderful person. You do so much for others and it hurts me to see how mistreated you are. Gotta tell them all to square up cuz the goochie gang is ready to FIGHT THEM.

I know things are rough for you right now but I’m confident you’re going to power through. You’re going to make such great things and will do so much good with your life.

And boo bepper bot think twice about that. 😤”

“You are one of the most talented people I have ever met. You have an impeccable sense of aesthetics and everything you do just impresses the heck out of me. You may not know it, but you inspire me every day. Your work ethic is so strong and I just want you to know how much it is appreciated. Don't forget to rest once in a while. Even the best need to rest. And remember, sinning is winning!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:00:05 )

@Glume: A message has arrived for you.

“I hope things are going well for you! You always gave insanely detailed items with a very distinct aesthetic. We never talked much, but you always seemed like a really cool person to me.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:00:47 )

@Goblin: Three messages have arrived for you.

“Every day I think about that time we managed to miss the jump in borderlands and I’m thrown into hysterical fits of laughter. I’m honestly never going to recover from that.

I’m so glad we became friends through all of the unholy, vile content we share. You never fail to make me laugh when I need a good laugh, and you’re always there to support us when we need it. It makes me sad when you’re going through hard times, especially with your fam...we all need a big vacation from our problems huh?

Your art always amazes me and I’m so interested in all the characters you have to share with the world. I’m also so stoked for your newest project and every day you’re putting more and more effort into it and just AHH. ITS GONNA BE GREAT, just like you.”

“ur art is A++++ plus u stan vreg, flawless human bean”

“You are such an amazing person. You're so talented in everything you do and you work so hard no matter how difficult things get. Even when you get frustrated, you keep on pushing toward your goal and I really admire that. I love your tenacity and your honesty and I wish I had an ounce of your perserverance. I cannot WAIT to see where you go from here. Believe in yourself. Or at least believe in the me that believes in you.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 12:01:29 )

@Hachi: Two messages have arrived for you.

“HACHI MACHI. You’re always MIA because you’re just too darn cool for us, huh? You might not be as active as you used to be, but anytime you do pop in it’s like Christmas.
Your art dawg, holy moly. You blow me away everytime you swoop in and drop a new piece just. DAMN SON. When are you gonna open commissions so I can throw money at you huh??

Never stop being the cool person you are. And I hope you don’t have too many more awkward experiences having to explain weird internet terms and the like to your coworkers. But remember, in that case, the cringehole is always going to be your friend.”

“HACHI MACHI! Every time you pop in is a joyous occasion filled with memes and games and anime. I know you're a really hard worker so I'm glad that you make the time to visit once in a while because we sure appreciate you. I hope you always keep coming back! Also? Your art heckin' rules. Like wow. Every time I see it I'm blown away. Heart eyes motherf@#%$!”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.