Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:12:50 )

Oh my gosh, I wasn't expecting a message at all. Honestly.
Haha Thank you to whoever sent me that message, it made me smile for the first time in a few days.
Thank-you!

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:21:14 )

It's always good to know someone enjoys my art, thanks!

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 03:00:10 )
Thank you to the two that sent me a message. I honestly didn't think that I was going to get any and be forgotten about. But thank you it brightens up my night.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 13:53:17 )

thanks for all the nice and thoughtful messages, it means a lot

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:38:01 )

@Dipper: A message has arrived for you.

“DIP thanks for always working so hard for Voltra, and it looks like you're working hard IRL too. It always seems like you’re low on sleep so I hope you get to relax soon.
Thanks for gracing us with your innocent questions and out-of-the-blue roasts. Your banter adds a whole other dimension to this awful group and honestly you’re hilarious.
I love whenever you share your art with us because it’s so expressive and so uniquely your style. I hope you continue drawing and sharing it because I’m excited to see all the places you’ll go. And pls…….. how ‘bout them OCs….. HM? tell me more”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:39:02 )

@ghost:/vintage. A message has arrived for you.

“GHOST I hope you can take a break and relax soon, draw a lil for yourself and have some fun times. You’re always working so hard and putting 110% effort into everything you do. The amount of passion and creative drive you have is amazing, and you’ll go so far with it.
you’re a really nice, honest, and genuine person, and always so supportive of others even when you’re having a tough time yourself. get some sleep and take care of yourself, all right?
and BLESS for sharing your comic with us, I can’t wait to read more. your art is SO GOOD, you have such a unique and elegant style, and I’m always captivated by whatever project you’re working on.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:39:42 )

@Goblin: A message has arrived for you.

“You’re really the best clown, you know that? always making people laugh and just being an overall fun person to hang with. you’re level-headed and strong, you stick to your values, and that’s super admirable…
You have so much passion for the things you do, and the world better realize that too or I’ll fight everyone I know you’re using that passion to do really cool things now, and in the future too, and I hope you know that I’ll be cheering for you always.
and I love your art, it has so much personality and life to it. your drawings are so expressive and they always make me happy… also the way you write characters? amazing, and pls share more”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:40:29 )

@kiwi: A message has arrived for you.

“your vile comments make me spit out my drink every time, as do your wild life stories… kiwi you’re just an incredibly funny and colorful person all around.
THANKS for making post-it notes and the discord server, so all us dumbos could bond over stupid things. even when I disappear for long amounts of time, being welcomed back with open arms by you guys is such a blessing… I’m really glad to have met you and everyone else here.
YOUR ART IS ALWAYS A++++ (god I hope the plus sign is still working) I’m constantly wow’d by your sense of color, composition, and design. I hope that you keep drawing and that life gets better for you, you absolutely deserve it.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:41:08 )

@mdom: A message has arrived for you.

“Never change mdom! Continue your daily naps.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:42:11 )

@Priestess of Pie: A message has arrived for you.

“I’m so glad you decided to come back and $#!%post with us again, it honestly hasn’t been the same without you.
Pie you’re like the voice of reason in this awful group, but also? you’re funny and clever and your one-liners absolutely kill me. I think it’s so cool that you’re passionate about so many things, like art and lolita and video games and your cat sons, and I love weebing out with you ALWAYS….. You give super solid advice and you’re always supporting everyone here, I hope you know that you can count on us too.
Your pixels are :eyes: :eyes: AMAZING and your drawings so atmospheric and soft and they make me cry every time.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:45:21 )

Well my friends, this has been truly enlightening, but I regretfully must inform you that today is your last chance to submit your loving messages. Seize this opportunity while you're still able to, lest you regret it indefinitely!

And do not forget, all participants will be entered into a raffle! So if there wasn't reason before, you also wouldn't want to miss you on that hm?

Voltie — 666 Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/28 01:44:45 )

Vontell:

@Devil: A message has arrived for you.

“GIRL STOP DISAPPEARING I MISS YOU BOO!
But for real, I miss hanging out with your silly butt. I hope life is treating you well though.”

:viocry:

whoever send this message thank you it was so cute!
i'm just really bad at being around online communities nowadays...
pls ping me.

[ DEVIL ] LISH // art auction & hangout.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/28 17:19:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I wonder when the winners for this one will be announced. 👀

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/28 17:22:25 )

I wanted to say thank you for having this thread. These threads are always my favorite. I love giving anonymous positive messages and receiving them is pretty good too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/29 00:17:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lilypoo: Will the winners from those who participated in this thread be announced today? It says it was supposed to be announced yesterday.
I’m sure you guys have had your hands full finishing up the other threads. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/29 05:53:51 )

It is my pleasure to announce the winners of the raffle, yes. Apologies for the delay.

The winners are:
@Kozi: Please
@Q t e a p o n: Inform
@Laufeia: Me
@Unicorn: What
@Shadami: Your
@Tsundererra: Choice
@Mdom: Shall
@KairoSama: Be
@Lufi: For
@Priestess of Pie: Event
@Vladimir: Item
@Hachi: Recolors

Please note that if you have not responded to my PM by October 2 with your choice, the prize will go to somebody else.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/29 05:58:13 )
@Vontell: I sent my pm back to you, I just got online still healing
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/29 06:23:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Mwahahahahaaaaaa. Yaaaassssssss... hope everyone loves the recolor I chose...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/29 06:39:54 )

Tsun I'm DYING at your recolor, 10/10 perfect choice

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/09/29 07:10:30 )

Congrats to all of the winners! c:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.