Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2019 Those Who Matter

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:15:49 )

@Hachi: Two messages have arrived for you.

“I still think of how beautiful your Io art from last event was.”

“Hachi… HACHI... It's good that you're able to take a break because I've missed you around here! Although even when you're only able to make brief appearances, you always bless us...

You're honestly really funny and I always love hearing your insight on stuff. ALSO WHENEVER YOU POST ART YOU BLOW ME RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER, NO LIE. Like you're constantly wowing and surprising me with the masterpieces you share. I'll be like "yeah Hachi's an amazing artist" but then you post a new piece and I'll be like "OH WAIT NO, HACHI'S A REALLY AMAZING ARTIST??" Without fail, every single time. Magnifique.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:16:33 )

@KairoSama: A message has arrived for you.

“You’ve been gone for a while, but I’m glad you’re back and everything’s ok.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:17:02 )

@Kitalpha Hart: A message has arrived for you.

“Your avi is awesome because it’s not only purple, but it has ears. Please, show us earless children the way.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:17:37 )

@Kiwi: Three messages have arrived for you.

“I love your poop posting and all of your random but creative avis you dish out. KIWI FOR MAYOR 2020. But must be swol on top, and smol on bottom.”

“You should believe in yourself more. You are funny and caring. And probably the funniest user on Voltra.”

“It makes me so angry all the stuff you have to put up with, you don't deserve any of it and you really do deserve the best. You're an amazing person in every single way. Seriously. You're funny as all hell, like you always make me laugh without fail. You're also kind, considerate, thoughtful, and really giving (TO A FAULT. I WORRY ABOUT YOU.)

And I know you hear this a lot... and yet, you never accept or internalize it so I'll say it AGAIN. You're insanely talented. Your art is goddamn amazing, like your colours always pop, your composition is eye candy, and both the faces and body language you draw are SO EXPRESSIVE. You have art that's so uniquely yours, no matter what style you do it always has that kiwi charm. You also honestly really inspire me to push myself more and try new things, and honestly I think meeting you has really helped boost my art abilities. So I want to thank you for that, and for all the support you've shown me. Bless…

Anyway, long story short, when we going to start our damn berry farm?”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:18:05 )

@Koneko: Two messages have arrived for you.

“I’m so proud of you for taking steps to better yourself. It’s been fun chatting with you too~ And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!”

“I'm really glad that you joined. I enjoy talking to you everyday.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:18:46 )

@Laufeia: A message has arrived for you.

“I always have fun talking with you because you’re able to reciprocate my weird comments. You feisty little poppycock.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:19:20 )

@Lilypoo: Three messages have arrived for you.

“You’re my favorite kind of poo because you smell like a lily. But seriously, I appreciate all the hard work you do for the site, and I appreciate your speedy replies. I also love your current rainbow avi.”

“Thank you for all your hard work uploading.”

“Thank you so much for all you do for the site. I know times have been tough but you've really been a champ and all your hard work is really appreciated. You always have such a positive energy.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:19:47 )

@Mica: A message has arrived for you.

“It's been WAY too long since we've spoken, I miss you a lot and I hope things are going well for you! Eat some delicious food for me, okay?”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:20:09 )

@Millet: A message has arrived for you.

“I'm not sure if you check the forums anymore, but hey, why not give this a shot huh? I hope you're doing well! You've been missed around here, but I imagine you've gone on to bigger and brighter things. Well, whatever you're up to, I wanna wish you good luck!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:20:31 )

@Mousy: A message has arrived for you.

“You’re such a kind and funny person. I’ve also liked your last few avi outfits a lot. That evil queen looking one was just gorgeous.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:20:56 )

@Octology: A message has arrived for you.

“You have beautiful art!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:21:21 )

@Panda: A message has arrived for you.

“You are a good person and nice to be around.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:21:42 )

@Peachy: A message has arrived for you.

“I just love your energy. It's wonderful.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:22:20 )

@Priestess of Pie: Two messages have arrived for you.

“I haven’t known you for long, but you’re so chill to chat with. Please don’t leave. Staaaay and feed us with eternal pie.”

“You are one of the most caring and supportive people I have ever met. No matter what, you're always there for others, and you've helped me out more times than I can even count. I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, I can never repay all that you've done for me. You've done a lot to keep me grounded and I appreciate it more than words can express. Thanks for putting up with me ;'3c

Now with that outta the way it's time to mention how funny you are?? Your comments always, without fail, crack me up. You're also insanely talented with cosplay and your lolita dressed ALWAYS make me cry, they're so gorgeous... Your art is also incredible, it has such a cozy storybook feel to it and I love when you post it. OH and your pixel work is to die for too, I don't know how you manage to work in so much detail, but I applaud you for it.

FROG BLESS YOU THO”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:23:00 )

@Q t e a p o n: Two messages have arrived for you.

“You’re one of my favorite artists on here. I always get excited when you design something, because it’s right up my alley. PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE STUFFS.”

“It's always nice to see you be able to pop in, I imagine things are pretty hectic for you! You probably hear this a lot but I really do admire your art a lot, you have a very distinct style. I love how soft and textured it is, and how even in small pieces you're able to fit in so much detail. Not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but you really have inspired me, so thank you.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:23:29 )

@Queen of Trash: Two messages have arrived for you.

“God, your avi right now is amazing. Please teach us how to make scary but awesome avis for October.”

“I missed you so much when you had no internet. I'm really glad you are back now.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:23:51 )

@Raxton: Two messages have arrived for you.

“We should chat more because you are awesome.”

“You do a lot for this community, so thank you! I love when you give feedback, it's always well thought out, constructive, honest, and insightful. It's obvious that you care about the site. Also? You make some of the best looks. You’re really innovative.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:24:26 )

@Reanna: A message has arrived for you.

“Guuurrlll you thiccc. I wish you were on Voltra more.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:25:17 )

@Shark: Two messages have arrived for you.

“You’re the only shark I’m not scared of, so thank you for not killing us all.”

“You are such a chill person to talk to. It's great~”

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 12:25:46 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: A message has arrived for you.

“You’re such a beautiful butterfly. Fly high, little flutterby. Show everyone all your pretty colors. Don’t let them hold you down.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.