Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 19:20:02 )
the same things repeating over and over :vioblank: nothing is getting done and it is frustrating
for the better of all, not just yourself...why can’t you seem to understand this?

it is tiring...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 15:17:43 )
I'll just enjoy this love while it's still here.
I'll worry about the future when the worst happens.

Ping me if you want a reply! I like getting pings

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 11:13:16 )
X X X

Please stop complaining like your a young teenager. You’re an adult ffs.
And no one owes you anything, stop begging for things.
And I don’t care about your ig marriage. I don’t even care you want to date in the game. Do what you want, but please leave me out of that shit.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 13:51:23 )
◄ {
I am SO tired of living with a narcissistic mother.
I have to be silent, obedient, and tread lightly when I don't WANT to.
I do want a job, but NOT the one you want me to have.
I DO have ways to leave and survive but can't act upon them BECAUSE OF YOU!
I'm NOT stupid and I'm not like my father!
GET ME OUT!! ]
} ►
Hiatus until further notice.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 13:54:03 )
I am covered in flea bites from visiting a house that was absolutely infested with them. I hope I didn't bring any home to my cats.

I had to stay in that place for a few hours, too.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 23:14:17 )
garbage mind. Garbage people. Garbage garbage garbage

fuckin be manipulative and gaslight and whatever. Tell me it’s stupid. Tell me I’m stupid

Im just. Done. With being nice
It’s garbage

thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 09:17:05 )
Argh. I wish it was easier to find a quiz that told me exactly what I need & wipe the anxiety from me at the same time! Trying to pick out a bike, and I know nothing on bikes.. Outside of what I need from one. I know it's gotta be hybrid (for nature paths & road travel) since I'll be using it for commuting... Annnnd... Idk what to get.even after reading reviews.

This is mostly cuz my brain is still asking all the whys and what ifs.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 23:29:38 )
I haven’t felt this low in a long time.

May 2nd cannot come fast enough.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 16:33:57 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

>Patients that show up an hour early to an appointment and talk with me in the waiting room the entire time about anything and everything. such as the discounts at market basket and everything they bought for the house...

(k i l l m e)

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 22:00:18 )
Kai says...

lil rant bc i just hate my whole self LMAO
i just want to come out to my family but i KNOW they won’t call me Kai and will probably misgender me to hell, i know they’ve lived with me as a female for the past 20 years but it’s killing me and i’m constantly depressed and dysphoric and i just want to CHANGE

Thank you for listening!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 22:07:50 )

I am not surprised anymore.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 17:04:07 )
Kai says...

back with another rant bc jesus christ
so i sleep very late, like 5am sometimes, and people assume i stay asleep until 4pm and don’t believe me if i say i’ve been out or with my parents?? i’m not going to be on my ipad all day guys i don’t spend my entire day on my ipad f u c k o f f!! i know it’s a small thing and i don’t know why it annoys me but i just!!! I DONT KNOW!! if i talk to them about it they’ll be like oh it was just a joke I KNOW I CANT HELP BEING ANNOYED AT EVERYTHING
i could go on but it’d be a very long spoiler and i just,,,,,,no

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 02:30:12 )
Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

I just have to keep repeating to myself to pick my battles and I only have to deal with your bs for 4 more days.

Trust me when I say that you won't have this chance come August.

Also, I hope you get transferred.

Alright- vague real life ranting over.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 16:38:19 )
Dear self,

You know those words ruin things. Next time you get that close, do yourself a favor and STFU.

- me

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:31:22 )
im going to b seeing a friend i havent seen in three months n im so excited??
i love him so much n i can wait 2 see him. hes so precious n pure n has the fattest heart oh my god. how does someone like that exist uhh i dont deserve a friend that nice ;/

n i have the worst feeling that its not going to turn out good ;/ theres going 2 b other ppl there at his party n uhh i feel like i wont spend a lot of time w him + i dont know any of his friends aa
maybe this will b my opportunity to ,, socialize
but at the same time i dont want to be friends with his friends ?? idk ppl from that school gives me bad vibes ;//
excluding him ofc hes uhh different

im so excited yet nervous aaakasjkskksk ;(( idk what 2 do. sometimes i cant sleep at night bc idk how to act around his friends ?? ik ill just b me n it'll all b fine but ;// idk i hate to have to bad first impression. n its so awkward how no one me but him. like who even am i ?? to barge into his party like that n hogging his attention for my own fear of socializing. i dont deserve his big heart

oh my god im going to look back n crinGE o well :))

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 18:51:48 )
I dont see why i need to go to this funeral. i didnt know the woman, i only go to support you. Whyd they make you a pallbearer? arent there enough other men in the family? I hate funerals, and i hate going to ones of people i didnt know, or i wasnt close with. i know i have to go but i really dont want to. its not a part of public i want to be seen. i dont know anyone there. ive met your side of the family but once. i know i have to go...but please dont make me...

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 11:07:58 )

I'm so tired of your constant whining and complaining. I hope that you will soon see that your life isn't too bad.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/8 20:50:05 )

I am so tired over this bullshit when it comes to the vacation. It isn't fair that my mom is allowed to veto a country but when I do it I get hell for it. Why should I care you don't want to go to x country when you don't even care if I don't want to go to x country. My parents continue to only care about themselfs and it's my choice if I want to get angry over it or not. A vacation should be fun for all and not just 2. They also keep on talking bullshit about how I can't complain since I don't pay with along with the vacation. When if I do I still have no say and can't complain. Or they talk about how they are the ones driving. When even if I had a drivers licence they would not let me drive.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/10 14:26:38 )

There are so many things I want to do. I need to get better and faster. I need to learn more and be more. I can almost taste my goals and yet they seem so far away. LETS DO THIIISSS

Always ping me please.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/17 23:09:37 )
Sometimes my goals feel real to me.
Everything feels so fast.

Sometimes it feels like they are a million years away.
And all I want to do is sleep.

What am I even doing?

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.