Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 14:37:44 )

That moment you can relate to a fictional character and people are like “I work with people with autism and he’s a prime example of someone with asperger”, so you’re there like

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 04:28:26 )
i do not like being treated this way :vioblank: all i have tried to do is help
but somehow it turns out to be bad?
maybe i have done something wrong. i do not know. :vioconfused:

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 05:17:14 )
Ive had a cough from a cold for a few days. on top of the coughs that come along being awful chest hurting coughs, ive gone into coughing fits that require me to take cold meds. Last night i barely got any sleep because for some reason every time i started to drift off, i go into painful coughing fits. i had to take an extra doose of benadryl just to sleep.

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 05:08:01 )
this is so frustrating :vioblank: i do not understand why everything needs to be complicated?
thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 00:26:04 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

I don’t know how much longer I can do this.
I’ve told you for a whole year what I need to make this relationship work, and all I got where false promises. You get mad at me and put the blame on me for your false words. I’m sick of it. I know what I am worth, and I am worth so much more than this.
Can’t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 05:47:03 )
im starting to wonder if i need to go to the doctor. i can barely sleep i cough so much at night
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 14:08:35 )
My dad doesn't care about stuff unless it involves himself. He also says he's tired of people who have an opinion on anything. You cannot talk with him about serious topics because he will just be like whatever. When a whole lot of things happen because of an attitude like that. I can try and tell and tell him why something should matter or why something is wrong. But in the end he will be like "If you wanne have an opinion on that fine but don't bother me with it".

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 03:00:41 )

i feel so inadequate when it comes to everything
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 22:38:16 )

I hope whoever I work with at my next job is more considerate than the people here. Pro tips, y'all: lower your volume when you're on the phone instead of screaming into it loud enough for the whole room to hear, or else take your call outside of the break room. And when listening to music, use headphones. Nobody wants to jam with you. If you must come to work sick, at least have the courtesy to cover your mouth when you cough, and not sit/stand directly in front of people so that they can escape the line of fire. And finally, you can keep your own house as disgusting as you like, but when you're at work, you need to act like an adult and clean up after yourself. Just because we have a maintenance person does not make it ok to leave garbage and crumbs all over the floors and tables, or to not flush the toilet.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 04:39:51 )
I used to take some comfort in knowing what was caused by what.
But yesterday was weird, and I had no explanation for what happened.

My favorite doctor retired, and the ones there now don’t seem interested.

It just felt so... weird.
Different.
What the hell is going on?

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 13:20:57 )

Dude, I know exactly what is wrong with me and what I should and shouldn’t do to get better.
And guess what? I get my information from the actual medical world and not from Dr. Google like you.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 12:54:29 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

~Stop coughing in my face. I swear every time I get better you drag me back into sickville. I'm also sick of these headaches. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 16:25:27 )
Keep feeling like I'm going to end up crying over so many tiny stupid things today.

Family is not helping.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 23:38:31 )

It sure would be cool to be able to say "Hey, this [insert vegan food option here] is really good; you should try it!" without getting either an hour-long speech about how and why the other person likes meat or a disgusted "Oh, I don't eat that; I'm not vegan". News flash: you don't have to be vegan to eat a vegetable. And just because I offer you to try something that doesn't include meat doesn't mean I'm trying to "convert" you. ffs. For all the complaints I hear about "preachy vegans", I encounter just as many whiny, preachy, overly defensive non-vegans who will likewise take every opportunity to bring up their love of meat/how they don't value animals as highly as people/scientific basis for being an omnivore/etc. I get it, you eat meat. I also didn't ask.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 05:23:22 )

(I have never had a good relationship with my mom. She was abusive as fuck growing up. lol)
>Mom texts me a week ago.
"Will you be taking me out for mother's day?"
I respond: "Honestly Mom I'm not sure. We are trying to move and work has been crazy lately I might not be able to.
I'll let you know for sure when the date gets closer its just a bit far away to tell.
She responds: "K."

>I get a package in the mail today from my Mom.
>It's two bags of candy labeled "half off" and a random marvel card game with a giant orange sticker "CLEARANCE"
I text her: "Thanks for the candy and game!"
She responds: "Happy Birthday."
>I'm like ???
I respond: My birthday is in June but thanks lol
She responds: "Oh well since your too busy to be with me for mothers day I figured I'd get your birthday out of the way now."
(Mind you, it isnt about money- any gift is nice but she makes 60k a year and this was purely out of spite. She is the embodiment
of passive aggressive.)

All I can do is laugh. Throwing a tantrum because I can't answer her in March about plans for May.
Oi ve.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 20:19:55 )
life status: rip

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 10:44:22 )

”This person, a white suprimist, has published a manifesto, but he wasn’t put on a watch list.”
HAVE YOU PEOPLE NOT LEARNED ANYTHING OF THE TERRORIST ATTACKS ON NORWAY AND ANDERS BREIVIK?!

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 17:50:16 )

Ahh... I hope I can finally get some peace and quiet.

@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:56:56 )

I hate that I get bored wayyyyy to easily :<.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 06:42:53 )
why do I even bother, honestly. Nothing ever works out. :/

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.