Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:39:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Seriously contemplating quitting the site or just taking a break. As a newbie, I always wondered why so many users would leave indefinitely. I kinda understand now. ): Will think on it some more before I decide though... just so sad about a lot of things.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 07:36:42 )

i need more time in the day to do things bc i sleep too much
why am i like this

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 20:08:54 )

If you are gonna call me and expect to be called back, 1. Leave a message! If it's not important enough for you to try getting my attention, it's not important enough for me to chase you down and find out what you wanted. And 2, ACTUALLY SAY WHAT YOU WANT IN THE MESSAGE. My doctors are especially bad at this for some reason, leaving some generic message that just says to return their call, which leads me to cluelessly try to navigate the robot menu until I find a person, only to be asked what I'm calling to ask about and not even being able to answer. When I call them, I get instructed to leave my name, birth date, phone number, and reason for calling. Surely it's not so hard for them to give me at least some of that in return so I know what the hell I'm calling back for, or who I'm supposed to even be asking for when I do. Jeez.
In conclusion, if I don't know what you want and it doesn't look like it was important, don't be surprised if I ignore that missed call.

AKA Count Trashula

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:35:43 )
BOY OH BOY I'M SCARED OVER THE ELECTIONS COMIN' UP...

if you're snooping and reading this and you're Canadian, make sure you vote this year...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 22:48:06 )

So all of sudden you ignore me and you can't even seem to be bothered to tell me why. Fine with me. Atleast I am not that childish.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/11 22:09:03 )

I really hate my parents with their "nothing is going to stop us". My parents planned to visit a town tomorrow and I have to come with. It is going to rain all day yet they have no plans on not going. No amount of rain and thunderstorms etc is going to stop them from going somewhere >.>

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 05:30:10 )
get yourself away from toxic shit and surround yourself with more positive, accepting, loving people. and I'm not talking about toxic shit you CAN'T get away from. that's not easy to do. I'm talking about the shit you keep around because it's not *that* bad. trust me, it IS that bad.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/12 06:13:03 )

Your new life is just starting dont give up. <3 fok da haters.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 21:40:16 )

I know you're trying to help but you need to respect the decision that my family and I have made.
There's no point and it's not worth it... The only thing you'll get out of it is prolonged suffering for everyone involved.
I've already spent the last couple weeks grappling with grief. I'm ready to accept this, or try to. So stop trying to drag us backwards...

There's no easy solution. And this solution sucks, but it's the lesser evil, and you need to understand that.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 00:14:12 )
that feeling when you only now realize you have the world's dumbest trigger and make a f***ing ass outta yourself over it

I'm so frustrated with myself why am I like this......

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 12:36:10 )

jfc stop telling me "it's up to your own discretion"
?? I called you over here because you're supposed to be a professional, and I'm asking you for advice because idk what tf I'm doing
Don't fucking tell me "it's really up to you!!"

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/2 19:28:04 )
I seem to have nothing in common with my friends anymore. no one knows what im talking about or they dont share the same interests in horror like me. im really frustrated

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 22:59:56 )
I just moved into my bf's mother's basement along with him, under her pretense that she can afford us (for $500 rent) and everything would be awesome. Well, it was awesome, and I was able to join a private academy thanks to the location and everything factoring.
Two months later, so pretty much now, a lot of stuff happens.
My classmate passed away tragically, suddenly. My dad has surgery on his abdominal muscles, which was then delayed because the surgeon got sick right before the appointment. But he also received news that he may very well be bound to a wheel chair in the next couple of years.
Meanwhile, my job is having a big turnover with employees (and my current team mates mostly avoid working, so I've been doing like 3x the amount of work and they get away with it while the managers just shrug). My hours are also dropping, which makes budgets super tight starting now.
I have finals coming up so my classes are getting kind of intense right now. Piles of homework and bodywork hours required that I barely have time for.
Then, tada, the house is being sold and I have MERE DAYS TO PACK. I got her to extend it a week but I'm still struggling so much cause I'm barely home and when I am I should be doing homework but I'm so stressed and overwhelmed that I joined this site and I'm crashing mentally
I don't know where to live in the next.. idk how much time I have left to sleep in my room. I only have two days left to pack and she's getting sassy

phew, I needed to scream into something for a minute. Now, back to work
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/8 00:52:07 )
I went to the dentist to have a root canal done on a tooth, and the have others filled today now I can't bite with a mollar, or rest my teeth how I used to because it was overfilled grrrr. So angry the reason of the root canal because it was overfilled!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 06:26:18 )

Realizing in the moments of absolute and utter destruction of myself and my relationship that I have nobody to trust or lean on has me really screwed up. I should probably contact the crisis line but I don’t have the energy.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 19:52:22 )

so the universe is screaming at me to keep working on getting where I'm going and I'm not entirely sure where that is and supposedly I'm on the right track but that path is flanked with fire
and they're all telling me it will pass and things will be great, soon soon soon, but I find it really hard not to doubt that I'll survive that long.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 00:41:31 )

Rain started today and it is sooOOOOOO cold and I dont have warm pants because they are in the dirty laundry and I cannot wash because rain D: so now im so cold D:

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 11:08:19 )
Cool. Awesome.
Scream at someone for having an anxiety attack.
In the home that is supposed to feel safe.
When you know they physically don’t have a great heart.
That seems like a great f~~~ing idea.

How many years of this can I possibly endure
It’s already been 10
Isn’t that enough?

Anyone need a roommate lol

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:41:32 )

It was stupid to suggest hosting Thanksgiving.
I’m the only one cleaning the apartment and I’m not fully responsible for the mess that it is in.
You asked me how you could help- I said fold and put away laundry so you completely disregard it and argue that it doesn’t need to be done by Thanksgiving. When you could have done it so I can get the rest of the house in order with out it looking like we’re fudging hoarders.

My relationship with my family right now is so strained.

I reached the anger stage of grief and am legitimately angry at my mom for leaving me here in this fucked up world.

I think about dying more and more these days.

I just need to take care of myself and I want to run and I have no where to go.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 12:10:37 )

It would be great if you actualy replied when I helped you out with something. Now it just feels like I've wasted my time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.