Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 07:01:23 )
i'm so tired of seeing these fucking "jokes" all the time... and then everyone going "learn to take a joke, you sensitive baby"

I just fucking hate it.

stop. being. an asshole. to people. for. things. they. are. BORN WITH.

why is that so hard for people to stop doing.

I've only been able to open up about this to people I fully trust. Because anyone else is going to say I'm being too sensitive and that I don't have a sense of humor. Hey maybe your sense of humor is just shit? :/ Not everything needs to be offensive and edgy and hurtful to be cool.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 08:54:29 )
you telling me to research what I know just because I'm so hesitant about telling you something outright feels weird.

Like, I know exactly what it is but... I absolutely struggle to say it properly? Like some kind of mental block?
It's so easy to tell people online, the anonymity helps a ton.

But here..?
I don't know.
I absolutely don't want to say it straight out because what if you tell somebody else accidentally or without thinking. I guess we'll just go around the bush again and I'll let you figure it out yourself.

I can't say it. It's like I lose my voice every time I try.
Please don't make me say it.

Other news... I hope that person is doing well... I'm dumb and I miss them coz they've been out of contact for months and I have no way to contact them...this is what online friends is like I guess...
No way to tell if they died or just needed a break or just hate my guts and never want to speak to me again.

...what if they are dead...I'll never know and it hurts so much...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/4 04:29:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Whenever people hear about someone committing suicide, they go through the same motions: OH NO, I DIDN’T SEE IT COMING —> THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO FAMILY —> Posting a link to the suicide prevention hotline. And yet these are probably the same people to distance themselves whenever they come across with someone exhibiting signs of depression, because they’re “just not fun anymore”, or they don’t know what to do and it feels awkward. Congrats to adding fuel to your “friend’s” depression, dipshit.
Also, fuck the suicide prevention hotline number. I have heard some shitty stories about the line operator not giving a shit or sounding annoyed. Instead of outsourcing the depressed people in your lives to some stranger that may or may not give two shits, go spend some time with them. All depressed people want is for someone to listen without judgement. You don’t even have to say anything. No advice, no nodding that you agree. Just be there. Fuck, people piss me off so much. ):<

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 07:01:22 )
I mean it was okay afterwards coz im way too obvious I guess but I still dont appreciate my other friend pushing me like that.

Oh well, anyway

On another hand I just started watching Voltron with a friend and we've seen three eps so far and I might've spoiled myself a little but I dont care because I need moreee and do I be a nice friend and wait so we can watch it together again or do I watch it now to sate my hunger and then rewatch it with her because I will absolutely drink up episodes a second time
Also I will die for these characters.
They're too sweet

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 06:14:51 )
wish people would better educate themselves on lgbt(plus) history and culture. it's not only fascinating but it really informs a lot on where we're at now and how we got here, as well as helping us better understand each other and the unique experiences outside of our own scope, good and bad

go learn from your elders, pick up a book, watch a good documentary or two by actual lgbt(plus) folk, even peep youtube. anything, bud.

edit: when will the plus sign return from the war..?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 23:39:29 )
There’s an ongoing issue between the employees and HR.
This guy literally refuses to bathe, citing religious reasons.
HR is currently backing him for this reason.
It is absolutely eye-watering.
Meanwhile, employees are coming up to me, asking to be moved to different machines. Which is fine, only now pretty much everyone has asked to be moved.
I have almost no one left in that area, save for him. Which is also unfair that he should be stuck running that many machines.
Meanwhile also, people are complaining that he is putting them off of their food at lunch.
It’s a really bad place to be stuck in, politically.
I’m wondering if he is just using religion to cover up a more medically concerning issue.
Either way, I don’t know what to do.
I have to be sensitive, while making sure I can still run production.
Ugh.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 20:14:30 )
I don't know why I even come on avatar sites anymore

nobody ever talks to me

I'm like a ghost, nobody knows who I am, nobody sees me, nobody wants me around

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 03:23:50 )

i have wanted to make a post on this forum but i feel like no one will listen or ill just get some half assed reply or something. i KNOW ill get one, in fact. no one will care, no one ever does. i want to talk about so much but i feel like people only care when im buying or selling something. otherwise its like im not there. i sound so selfish rn bc like, i get replies, but i just feel like my serious topics are never taken seriously and people will just find a way to make me feel even worse. i hate it. i hate me.

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 18:55:51 )
I HATE CAPITALISM............ WITH A PASSION..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h h h h h h

but hey what else is new am I right? haha

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 19:14:34 )
You dont get to berate and insult me and still get to see the kids. im done with your bs.
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 20:11:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’ve been trying to find a doctor for months now, but thanks to the way insurance companies make things infinitely difficult in this country, I’ve been out of luck.

Today, I had another doctor call me back to ask “what is the EXACT name of your coverage? Oh, we do take that insurance, but unfortunately not that plan.” Finally said f it, I’ll pay out of pocket to end this hellish chain. GOODBYE $600 AND WHATEVER CHARGES THEY DECIDE TO TAG ON AFTERWARDS.
Seriously, any presidential candidate who is still for private insurance can go suck a nut. I miss living in a country where I didn’t have the insurance company cockblock my attempts to get help because everyone over there has the same decent insurance provided by the government. What a fucking concept.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/13 21:16:36 )

This week I was full of triggers and really not myself mentally. I felt really weak and all over the place. I felt like I couldn't even put my thoughts into words and I cried a lot. Now I'm feeling better and honestly I realized what it was. From Friday-Monday I was at my cousin's house. With her husband and son. They are horrible to each other. They are so toxic. There is never any base level of respect. Never a please or thank you. It's all about what they want at the moment and everyone else's needs be dammed. They couldn't even work together when one wanted a coffee and one wanted a muffin.
Also their son is super, super manipulative. He's only 8 but he tries to bully his mom into getting what he wants. He was being a brat so she said no iPhone (he wanted to play PoGo) and to try and get it back he started acting out, hitting her, being annoying in the car, not listening, saying that he would be good only if he got the phone back. And my cousin said that's it. No iPad for the rest of the day.
Then he got really bad and was super manipulative and luckily my cousin never gave in. But then the situation was bothering my cousin's husband so he started yelling at both of them to cut it out and calm down. I COULD NOT believe that he would treat my cousin like a fucking child. And all she was doing was telling HER son to stop.
Anyway, I could go on and on but just in those 3 days it wreaked my mental health. I could not move to the same city as them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 20:00:31 )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god I wanna fight myself why am I like this.................

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 01:21:43 )

i'm a damn good healer and it fucking makes me SO mad when i clear a dungeon with a party, w/ no deaths, no wipes, and i get either 1 commend or none. like... DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO FUCKING HEAL + ATTACK + MAKE SURE I DONT DIE/YOU ALL DONT DIE??????

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:47:05 )

STOP SENDING ME 10$ COPAY BILLS I ALREADY PAID YOU THAT AMOUNT TWICE IN AS MANY MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TO THE DOCTOR RECENTLY WTF IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
seriously just charge your damn copays while I'm there instead of letting them build up and then sending me separate bills in the mail months later. It is ridiculous!

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:23:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Not sure why, but I am feeling a strange sense of dread. It’s like there’s boss battle music playing in my head but no boss in sight to fight. WHY BRAIN?!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 22:31:16 )

Why do you think it’s okay to pile your adult responsibilities on me?!
I get it you’re scared, you’re also like thirty years older then me.
You know I’m deathly afraid of driving on highway insist on getting your test at a hospital I have to drive on a high way both ways 99.9 percent of the way there and get pissy when you last minute ask me to take you.
I told you last week I probably wasn’t able to do it.
So you pin this all on me 24hrs before
I have no time off because I used it to watch my mother die.

When I tell you I can’t do it you flip on me and tell me to “fricken forget it” so whatever.

I told you I can do all local appointments with you.
Don’t use my personal fear against me.
I’m honestly just done picking up everyone’s pieces.
No one cares how I’m doing
It’s just if the bills are paid, what you’re doing, ect.
F me and my grief
F me and my feelings.
I’m sick of doing for everyone
Yet I set boundaries and I’m a piece of shit.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 22:35:43 )

I commissioned some art from someone on another pet site and they've gone awol and not responded to my messages. It's been several months now. I don't know what to do about it, I'm just annoyed :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 12:49:55 )

Tsk tsk tsk you are getting so predictable. You used to be the talk of the town. Now, ya boring!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 01:05:19 )
I always get sick during events man it makes working even harder and makes me feel bad since I feel like I let everyone down by not being better not that anyone's ever said anything to suggest it and everyone's been super supportive, it's just a me thing I WANNA DO BETTER FOR EVERYONE....

my sister needs to stop bringing the plague to our house tho, i'm too weak for these germs

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.