Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 14:01:19 )

Dude, shut the f up and get the f outta here. You’re no better than anyone else.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 21:14:36 )

SUMMMERRR WHY YOU COME SO EARLY THIS YEAR WHYYYYY

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/19 21:38:43 )
Life had been good but I wish that I had a way to make more money. I shouldn't complain, because of my husband's job all of our bills can be paid but I want to also make good money on my own.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 17:51:00 )

so this is quite controversial, but i think all the extra letters in LGBTQ+ are very unnecessary. the + is fine in itself, even the Q, that’s all that needs to be added. the + includes everyone. also all the like demi-girl and demi-boy stuff, all those new genders, i don’t understand them. i looked them up but i just don’t understand. what does it all mean? honestly people can be whatever and whoever they want, i don’t care about that, it’s just adding things to the acronym that don’t need to be there and essentially making the community seem like a joke. fucking tumblr.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 20:59:03 )

It would be nice if my dad wasn't disrespectful for once. Because if we did the same to him he would get angry. I am having a livestream on of a metal festival. It's streamed to our TV. However dad decided to watch youtube on pc with the sound on loud because he doesn't like the current band. Can I maybe watch/listen to the stream in peace?

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 05:45:49 )
no one ever talks to me

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 10:05:40 )

My landlord is fixing my shed and had his son help a two days.
Now his daughter is helping him with cleaning the wood around my house.
Then also people walking in and out of my garden to ask my landlord things.
I want them gone, all of them. Leave me alone. It fucking hot, I have no energy and I’m done with people around my house.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 20:40:33 )

I am so sick and tired of my parents being allowed to make a gazillion mistakes because mistakes happen. But when I make one they get all angry because I have to be 1000000000000% perfect

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 09:38:48 )

My landlord is fixing the shed, so I had to make room in there, so he could reach everything. I put a few things outside, because they were taking up space.
He will paint the wood around my house in October (he said in March he would do in April, in April he said October), just to this week say that I needed to clean up around the house so he can reach that as well, to clean the wood and give it a first layer of paint.
He also said I need to throw out a few things. One of the things he said I have to throw out is my mother’s wheelchair.
Well, fuck you, I’m not going to do that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 13:37:18 )
Minor rant over that fact that they are changing the asphalt on my road, they are currently on a break but before that it shook the entire apartment, and it is hot right now, would love to open my window, but opening it would mean that the entire apartmnt very quickly would smell of asphalt.. No thre were no warnings to us living here about it beforehand, they started on it yesterday. So I just gotta suffer till it becomes night. Hopefully I can get some proper sleep tonight and get out of the road before they start tomorrow, but I honesly have my doubts that I will, as I am currently in the process of getting out of some medicine, that I have to take at specific hours.

At least I can pick up my bike from repair tomorrow.. which I also could yesterday but the price for it changed since I last had a bikes wheel fixed, which meant I cant afford it untill I get money tomorrow.

Oh seems their break is over.. X_X''

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 17:16:32 )

On one hand its 33 degrees..NNOOOOO!!!

But on the other hand..Dnd today!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAASS!!!!

Always ping me please.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 18:44:24 )

ouch, fucking ouch

please, stfu and gtfo

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 02:53:05 )
Reaaaally wishing I still had those heart meds right now, terrible side effects or not.
Ughhh....

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 20:39:42 )

I HATE "signature required" deliveries. God forbid you should be in the bathroom or something when the mailman comes! Then, no matter how soon after the failed delivery you find their note, there's no way to get them to turn back around and give you your damn package even though you're home and they're still close by. Last time this happened, I chased the lady down on foot. This time, unfortunately, I didn't still see the truck and was sure I wouldn't make it. It was UPS, not the regular mailman, so there wouldn't have been enough stops to slow them down. So now I have to request a redelivery and wait another day because I missed them by 1 minute. The worst part is, I didn't even know my package would require signature in the first place. So when I did hear the bell, I didn't rush to get there because I thought it was a salesman. Never even heard the truck approach. Never saw it. Now I'm just angry and upset and I wanna scream. I've been waiting for this for months.

Edit: **LOUD SCREAMING** I just remembered I have an appointment tomorrow, too, so I'll probably end up missing it YET AGAIN. fml.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 19:19:43 )
just so tired. so drained. so hopeless. why am I so stressed? why do I dread going into work? i try my best and yet it seems that i'm never truly good enough. my mistakes outweigh my successes. my bad days outweigh my good days. lost my appetite, lost my will to write or draw or even game. haven't even thought of my story in weeks, it feels like. it's like i'm lost. drifting. praying to god to help me, to lead me, to take my life in his hands. it's like i can't reach him. what's holding me back? it must be myself. but try as i might... i always end up back in this hole.

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other ♥
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 23:31:41 )
Once again, my mom dismissed my freelancing job as nothing, because "Oh, they appear once every millennium and take a millennium to pay you!". That so called nothing job has helped bail her out when she had trouble paying bills and I'm tired of her calling it a non-job because of that and the fact that I don't deal with customers directly. Because a REAL job has you handling customers left and right. It makes me feel like shit and that these 6 years of doing it all amount to nothing in her eyes, despite part of my degree being useful for it and being part of the reason I got the damn thing in the first place!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 22:46:59 )

i feel like people put you down for, say, using ‘text speech’ or using terms like ‘baby’ as a way to say that something made you ‘soft’. sometimes i’ll spell things right, sometimes i won’t. it depends on how serious the topic is. i can be serious when needed. if the topic isn’t serious i’m going to say fucking yeet.

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 04:46:18 )
:(

I'm lonely

and worried

and stressed

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 07:40:00 )

I'm getting so tired of my life routine but I guess I gotta trust the process and be patient.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 19:09:31 )

not sure what's worse: gaining weight, or only gaining weight in the middle. It sure would be nice if I could exercise without 5,000 weird symptoms popping up. How is one supposed to stay in OK shape while having dumb health problems?

AKA Count Trashula

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.