Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber ┤▒├ Wild's Wacky Wilderness of Weird

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:45:57 )
@icedchai: Oh yay - thank you! <3
How are you doing today? Are you having a good day?

@Koah: Uhhhh... wow. Just... wow. x.x
Things are going to be jumping at your house in a month, aren't they??

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:51:11 )

@Wildfire: I mean, I'm alive, so I'm pretty good, lol. A little annoyed at the roommate; we were supposed to go grocery shopping but she keeps pushing back when we're going and now it looks like we're not going until after she takes care of her horse tonight, which means like 8:00pm. Especially considering it's my night to cook, I would have appreciated going a bit sooner. -_-;;

Ah well, other than that I'm doing good! Keeping busy with online stuff mostly. How are you doing? o3o

Please ping me!

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:52:24 )
Hello there ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:52:41 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ..no you'll be ABLE to get the first EI free for doing it. I think. I could be wrong. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:53:46 )

@wildfire: Yes! It's a slow day.. but sometimes I welcome that.
It's quaint ^^

@miss sandman: hi !

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:54:25 )
@CooperationIsKey: Oh no! That would make me a little upset too, tbh. I hope you can get everything worked out so you can have a decent dinner tonight! I'm doing ok, thanks - been busy making the most of the cooler air while we had it and spending time outside. It has been good :3

@Miss Sandman: Hello! <3 How are you doing today/tonight??

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:54:59 )
@Wildfire: I'm actually pretty excited about my house being the "place to go" for Christmas.
Once it was set in stone that my place was "the go-to" for this year, I began that painting project. That room is going to be the designated 'hang out' area for the few days everyone is here.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:56:40 )
@star2000shadow: I think it's released after however many people post an attempt at the puzzle and then everyone who submitted something gets a copy of the EI... so we're both right? I think?

@icedchai: Yes, sometimes it's nice to have a slow day. Other times not so much, but it sounds like you're enjoying your day today, so that's good! :3

@Koah: It sounds fun, actually!! But you're also running out of time to procrastinate getting it painted - especially if you're going to do all kinds of wrapping and organizing and stuff too!! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:59:07 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: could be 'blinks' ah well. <:3( )~~

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:59:43 )
@icedchai: Hello you have a cute avi *_*

@Wildfire: Hello it was a stressfull day! How is your day? :)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:02:41 )

I imagine the first EI will be the dreamer key?

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:03:13 )
    @Wildfire: yeah, I guess they’re still packed away somewhere in a closet or wherever XD
    That sounds so interesting! I bet you get to grow all kinds of cool stuff in that tropical climate. And banana trees! So cool. When do you think you will get fruit? This year? Or does it take time to establish?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:03:32 )

@wildfire: I think it's because I slept well... I don't usually do that lol.
And also I added a few little Christmas bits to my living room. Feels so cozy ^^

@miss sandman: hehe thank u, I like yours as well. we got the smol fluffy animal thing goin on, kitty and bunny ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:12:17 )
@star2000shadow: I would have to re-read the first couple posts of that thread again to be sure, but I think that's the deal...

@Miss Sandman: Oh, I'm sorry to hear your day was stressful! Is everything ok?
My day has been pretty good. I met up with a friend to pick something up, then stopped by to visit another friend that I haven't seen in quite a while since I was in the area. Now, I'm getting tired, though, and I still have a few things to do around here...

@Kent: Hi Kent. Yes, I think so. I think it's attached to participation in the sudoku puzzle

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:14:50 )
@sunny: Yes, this is a weird climate - I'm still getting used to it in terms of gardening, etc. but yes! Banana trees!! From what I've read or heard, I might get fruit next year around this time. Apparently they'll grow pretty quickly once things get warm around here again (lol - it is 80+*F today)

@icedchai: It never ceases to amaze me how much an impact on one's day a good (or bad) night's sleep can have! I'm glad you slept well last night. :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:47:39 )
    @Wildfire: oooo i hope you get some yummy fruit off it! I honestly have never seen a banana tree lol.
    & lol, 80 degrees = cold???? IT’s like 8 degrees C here right now, and that’s pretty warm XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 21:49:55 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Cool 'blinks' hmm now what to talk about..'hums' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 22:05:39 )
@sunny: lol... Fall in Florida :3 Let's put it this way - it's not 99*F with 99% humidity any more. And to be fair, it was a bit colder a couple days ago (60s +/-)... it has warmed up again.

@star2000shadow: lol - ok... how about "what do you think the poses for this first item will be? what kinds of things will it include? what color schemes?"

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 22:31:18 )
    @Wildfire: I wishes it was that warm here! It doesn't usually get super bad here until January time.... Then it's snow etc...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 22:36:54 )
@sunny: Yeah... I'm not a fan of being cold and seeing only gray skies. Been there. Did that. Now I don't have to, and it's nice. But snow can be nice too - and even colder temperatures!! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.