Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 22:04:24 )
@star2000shadow: Well, hopefully if that's where the issue is, it'll get resolved and your sister will stop taking her frustration or whatever out on those around her :3 I hope it works.

@Rei Ann: Yes, I agree. I don't mind small business ads nearly as much as the big corporate commercials. And likewise, if I wanted (or at least didn't mind) ads, I would have just kept cable... *sigh*

@Lotus: I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 22:22:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i never said it was the exact same. I only tried to relate not catching a break.
But i no longer want to talk with you.
please do not tag me.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 23:39:49 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah I'm not sure, but frankly she's been in a bit of a better mood, so here's hoping. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 02:15:16 )
@Lotus: That's good news to hear that you are recovering. I am doing well, just working on finishing xmas shopping and such.
@Wildfire: That's like it for me. Like sure small ads great, but I am so tired of like cellphone companies adds and the other stuffs. Just like not every day of my life needs marketing directed towards it.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 14:04:03 )
@star2000shadow: Well, I hope it works out and your sister is in a better mood :3

@Rei Ann: ...yup... and the ads are just so... bullying, really... don't you think? It's annoying, imo.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 14:51:53 )
@Wildfire: good morning. I have lots of laundry to do and a little bit of coffee to drink.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 15:06:06 )
@Wildfire: Thank you. Final week and then I can take off until the new year!
@Rei Ann: Thank you. I bet it feels nice to finish that up, or should I say, wrap that up? xD
@Koah: Good morning, hope that coffee kicks in for you to get things done today you want to get done.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 15:08:09 )
@Koah: good morning. That doesn't sound like a bad day. Are you feeling "yourself" yet? (I hope)

@Lotus: oh - that's exciting! What are you going to do with yourself over the next couple of weeks?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 15:51:18 )
@Wildfire: Wrap gifts, spend time with my other half, prepare food, spend Christmas with others, and rest.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 15:53:01 )
@Lotus: That sounds wonderfully balanced and relaxing! <3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 16:00:23 )
@Wildfire: It's nice to balance stressful things with moments that are relaxing. n_n

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 16:03:50 )
@Lotus: Yes, it is... and not only is it nice, it's important. :3
... we seem to keep having variations of this topic in our discussions lately. I think it's a sign that we both severely need a break! XD I'm glad that you sound like you're going to get one sooner rather than later. <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 16:14:16 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: She..SEEMS to be in a better mood 'blinks' but I haven't really pushed her. my left shoulder is still giving me pain, but she gave me some ibuprofen's last night and it helped with the rest of the shoulder area's, and the neck area. so if all that hurts is my left shoulder I'll take it.

<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 17:26:29 )
@star2000shadow: I'm sorry to hear that you are in any pain at all, but it does sound like you've got what you need to take care of it...

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 19:00:06 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: To an extent 'makes face' right now Im doing dishes before I tackle the christmas tree 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 21:48:55 )
@star2000shadow: Well, there's always a gray area when it comes to things like pain... at least you're functional, and able to do the dishes???

I wanted our tree up last weekend. It didn't happen. I'm not even sure it's going to happen this weekend, tbh... >.>

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 16:03:20 )
@Wildfire: im recovering from the stomach flu but now im hit with some type of cold. Cx i can't catch a break.
Good morning.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 16:15:49 )
@Koah: awww maaaan... I'm sorry to hear that Koah! I really hope you can kick this and start feeling better! :3 How are you doing otherwise?
... and yes, good morning!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 16:48:12 )
@Wildfire: ii am doing okay. Starting my 2 weeks of double jobs today. And my husband moves into my mom's this week with us. We'll see how that goes. I wanna be happy, but i feel stress thinkin about it.
Im going to send you pictures of the drive this morning, it was pretty.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/12 17:27:13 )
@Koah: wow - you have a whole lot going on right now! I really hope it all works out well for you. Why are you stressed about hubby moving in to your mom's house? Is it just for the week? Or are you stressed about working two jobs, plus everything else??

... and Wow?!!!! Thank you for sharing those photos - it really is a lovely view. I miss seeing scenes like that <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.