Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 23:45:31 )
@Wildfire: It does totes feel like that. I worry we as a world are going to get to a point, where adds will be legit beamed into our heads.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 01:00:17 )
@Rei Ann: yeah .. That's an extremely scary thought!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 01:15:50 )
@Wildfire: Well maybe we are getting a little paranoid, lol.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 01:35:56 )
@Rei Ann: lol. I'm not sure about that tbh

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 02:04:59 )
Couple more days and my schedule will be more routine.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 02:14:05 )
@Koah: good! I hope you can relax between now and then... At least a little bit

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 02:19:29 )
@Wildfire: Okay, well maybe, guess time will tell right?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 12:50:40 )
@Rei Ann: lol... yeah, time will tell.
So how are you doing today? Are you ready for the holidays?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:39:21 )
Two more days. Lol. Counting down until my life gets slightly more normal.
Gosh. I Love these December items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:06:14 )
@Wildfire: I am close to ready. I need to get some gifts for my brother and send out some cmas cards. How about for you? Close to being ready?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 00:39:03 )
@Koah: they're really cute, right? XD
How are you holding up, with two more days to go??

@Rei Ann: well, the gifts are bought... but really, I just hit a point of "I don't know what else to get" and gave up. I do have another gift or two to buy., though... although what they are, I haven't a clue ATM. The tree still isn't up. Nothing is wrapped. I don't have a Christmas menu yet and I'm hosting. The house is a mess.... I'm trying to "find" it under the layer of chaos that is my family and a son moving back in after pretty much a year a way...

It has been a strange, strange Christmas season around here so far... I'm usually 99% ready by this point!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 03:22:01 )
@Wildfire: Well I will say this year, I gave up on putting up lights outside, and I'm doing a mini xmas dinner, that I should make a menu for, but my brother a vegetarian, so like what am I suppose to make? So I can relate, but it sounds like christmas this year, for you is a little different. I hope you get what you want done before the day hits.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 03:40:19 )

*rolls by and waves*

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 05:46:56 )
@Wildfire: im feeling the burn out. I have one job tomorrow, then that job ends. No more days/hours there.
And then Sunday, i decided to work my new job because they need people in this weekend. Plus they're giving cash bonus to those who work the weekend shifts. Retail rush is a beast.
Starting Monday, my hours will be normal.
:d

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 13:23:16 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, I am usually pretty ready for Christmas by this point - except for wrapping that one stray gift, a last minute once-over of the house, and actually cooking the food. This year has flown by for me. And it has been a weird one. I changed a garden flag to something more seasonal - that's the extent of our outside decorations this year.

I want everything done by tomorrow (I'm not worried about wrapping gifts, but everything else). I want the week to relax... I need the week to relax! Let's see how that actually goes...

Vegetarian... that can be easy to accommodate. What type of vegetarian is your brother, and what are you thinking of making for dinner? Maybe I can help?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 13:27:13 )
@CooperationIsKey: Hello Key. How are you holding out in the last minute holiday chaos?

@Koah: Wow... that sounds like a lot... don't overdo it, but good for you. :3 I really hope the new job works out well for you!
Cute avi, btw. I don't recognize that top - what item is it?? *goes to your profile to look*

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 17:33:50 )

@Wildfire: Eh I can't afford to do gifts and the only cooking I'm doing is a cake I did last year, so it's pretty chill around here. ^^; Looking forward to the family Christmas party though!
Please ping me!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 18:22:36 )
@Wildfire: did you figure out the name of the top? C:
It is a lot. But im doing okay. Im just hoping my first paycheck from my new job will make me feel better about the stressful transition. Ill miss the free lunches at my old job. Cx

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 18:24:01 )
@CooperationIsKey: i love the bright Xmas outfit on your avi. :3

@Wildfire: your avi looks like its an elf out to deliver a gift and the talking reindeer is super annoying. Lol

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/17 20:35:15 )
@CooperationIsKey: That sounds absolutely chill. I'm a bit jealous... and we take holidays pretty chill...

@Koah: The name at the top... uhhh... huh? @_@ I'm lost.... but honestly, these days, that doesn't take much... XD
Oh yeah - I hope the paycheck helps ease the transitional stress. Free lunches? That's an awesome potential perk these days...

LOL... lots of interesting comments concerning this avatar! <3 The reindeer is definitely enjoying himself a little too much, imo!! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.