Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 23:26:07 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: aww thanks I'm glad you like it 'blush' now to start earning the evidence haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 23:27:33 )
@Wildfire: I couldn't find anything myself, at least we tried eh? T_T

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 01:31:01 )
@Wildfire: im eating small things slowly. Applesauce, toast, Gatorade and water. Cx

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:48:35 )
@MoodyB: well, it's not like I can ever really stop being a mom... even if the kids are grown, they still need me... and I'm not knocking you or your responsibilities, but raising kids and being "Mom" is different from the responsibilities of taking care of the home.

@star2000shadow: You changed! It's cute, and definitely in theme! :3

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:49:55 )
@Lotus: Awww... I'm glad you tried, at least. I'll try tomorrow and see what I can manage... *crosses fingers*

@Koah: I'm happy to hear you are eating a couple of things. I really hope you feel better soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:54:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Yes Yes star changed. I'm still working on her, it's going slowly but I'll figure it out eventually haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:59:45 )
@star2000shadow: A lot of people have changed their avis to go along with the event... and I'm sure a lot of us are still tweaking them a bit too! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 04:03:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: A lot of people have changed their avis to go along with the event... and I'm sure a lot of us are still tweaking them a bit too! :3

true. i took a look at the new 'Dream Shroom' and man i want them eyes. even the ones on the 'try on' are awesome. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 04:05:38 )
@star2000shadow: I haven't looked at it yet... it sounds interesting though :3

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 04:14:41 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@star2000shadow: Same. Them eyes are hypnotic. They remind me of the Hex Maniac girl from pokemon.

Art by kiwi

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 04:15:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: okay then.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 04:18:09 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: and true.
@Rallaa: never saw her then again im not a real bit pokemon tv fn i'd much rather play it haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 15:06:11 )
@Rallaa: oh those could be fun. Hello, by the way! :3

@MoodyB: Sorry - I'm really not trying to be rude or disrespectful, and I do know what you mean, and yes, it is a lot of work- but taking care of the house and doing all those kinds of things just is not the same thing as being 100% responsible (in every single way, in every single form, all the time, non-stop) for (and raising) other human beings... and unless I've missed something in our conversations, that's not the role you've had, is it? I'm not saying your job and role hasn't been tough -I know it has been for you- ... I'm just saying that it's different than parenting. You could walk away from the house and it might be a bigger mess when you get back, but you won't get a phone call at 1am from the kitchen saying that it's stranded on some abandoned stretch of road because it ran out of gas... or that it just broke up with the living room and is now seriously depressed and needs somebody to talk to and help them navigate those emotions... or that the refrigerator just failed a math exam and is about to fail the class. It's different; it just is. And I really hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 15:09:58 )
@star2000shadow: How are you today??

............................... and good morning everyone. Coffee? Cappuccino? Tea? ........

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 17:50:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Irritated beyond words. my sister has a stick up her butt and is snapping at everyone but won't tell us what's wrong.
so its not like we can fix it for her. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 18:40:10 )
@star2000shadow: Oh I'm sorry to hear that Star... that's really tough. I hope your sister can figure out or communicate what's going on and that everything gets resolved quickly! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 18:46:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: She went down to her boyfriends sister, so hopefuly they work it out 'rubs face' ...on other knews I managed four laps before i had to come in and warm up. I'm gonna try and do four more but im a wait a minute. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 19:56:39 )
@Wildfire: So like some ads are fine. Like I don't hate youtubers adds, but if I am paying for a streaming service, I don't want commercials. If I wanted commercials, I would have kept cable.

Yeah, but now it's christmas shopping wrap up time for our family so busy busy busy time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 19:57:27 )
@Lotus: How are you? Have you recovered from the cold?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 20:50:05 )
@Rei Ann: Recovered fully from covid and I don't think my coughing was from a cold, my doctor said it was common to have a cough after and since I have asthma, it may appear worse. Doing a lot better now though, thank you. <3 How are you doing today? n_n

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.