Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 00:18:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah I meant for your charity, I didn't wanna go hog wild lol.
I think that might have been one of the first anime's I watched as a kid, well besides Dragon Ball was but that's because my dad was/is a huge fan of that one. haha

How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 00:20:09 )

@NixieFae: DB/DBZ is good. Have you ever seen Yu Yu Hakusho? I love that anime!
The more active you are the more you can do. There is no hard limit, but if you want a lot of commons and you are here a lot why not get more volts lol
I'm good. It was hot here. In the 80's!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 00:36:12 )
@Totalanimefan: She's been good! Hanging out with a friend and doing staff things I guess lol.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 00:39:57 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Well, at least you did what you could.
Here's hoping something IS done.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 01:52:14 )

@Totalanimefan: hey! Yeah sorry I haven’t been all that active, I’d had a lot of stress irl going on and hanging out with a friend too so I’ve been distracted lol
I’ll try to be more active during the event :3
How’re you? <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 02:46:19 )

@Totalanimefan: idk I just heard that Covid can affect kidneys. They are probably just being overly cautious.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 04:00:37 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

sunny:

@xvz: he's a border terrier :) we will hopefully get the keys on the 15th March, because they need to do some repairs. So we can move in any time around there. My mum wants to move ASAP lol. I'm thinking I will grow veggies, and I'm hoping my Citrus tree comes back to life. I want to grow runner beans and carrots and strawberries. And maybe onions. Idk. I still have to plan it out and see what the soil is like etc.

Your book sounds so interesting! That's cool that you've found that. I haven't been reading anything lately unfortunately, been too busy/stressed with the move. I've still been writing though, I've been writing a modern fairy tale set in near-future India. There's lots of Hindu mythology etc.

aww cute! and ooh that's soon :0 do you feel ready to move?

omg that sounds like a really nice veggie garden! my dream haha
how big will the yard be?

oohh that's nice you can still find time to write w all the moving stuff going on! how are you learning abt the mythology you're drawing inspiration from?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 15:47:57 )

@sunny: That's good! Four more days until you can have some peace of mind.
@totalanimefan: and @sunny: I've been having an off few days for some reason. I've just been waking up on the wrong side of the bed I guess. Trying to snap out of it soon. Luckily, today is Friday and I'm already home from work. Ready to start relaxing and enjoy my weekend. How are you two?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 17:27:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh cool, cool. lol
Well yesterday it was 81 here and we found out our AC is broken. Feck me. So we are getting someone to come out on Monday.

@Amber Lynne: Yeah I hope so. I want free service, but god forbid they do something like that when I had my whole night wasted.

@Ruby: No it's ok! I just has missed chatting with you is all. I hope that things go better for you in rl soon!
I've had quite a week. Feels like it was 3 weeks in one. Monday had my anniversary. Cleaned the house for 3 hours as a gift to my other half. Tuesday, had a bird stuck in the dryer vent. That was a whole thing. I did get her out though. Wednesday we got the guys out to clean the vent and then we went to H&R Block at night. Made an appointment and waited an hour and a half to be seen. UGH! Last night found out our AC didn't work and it was 81 out yesterday. Also walked to the store. Oh and at night I haven't been sleeping much because of my animals and how hot it's been in my bedroom. So maybe today nothing will happen? I already called the AC guys and they will be here on Monday.

@Reanna: Hope you feel better soon. See above for my week lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 17:29:11 )

@Ava: Hi! Your avatar looks so cute~ I love it. What's the show about?
@sunny: That's kinda worrying. But soon you will have the shot~ So yay!
@xvz: Hey~ How are you doing? Did you enjoy this warmer week?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 19:07:14 )

@Totalanimefan: ugh you have to wait a whole weekend? I don’t sleep well unless its cool/cold either so I totally understand. One year we didn’t have AC for the whole summer, it was literally too hot to even lay here and scroll my phone. Just looking at stuff not even trying to post or play a game.
Sorry you’re dealing with that issue :(

A bird?! How big was the bird? How did you get it out?

That’s such a nice anniversary gift!

Oh edit! I missed you too <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 22:20:03 )

@Ruby: Luckily it's suppose to get cold this weekend, so it won't be too bad. It's just this week that was hot. We got a preview of spring. Monday is might even snow. 0-0
When it's too hot in your bedroom it's horrible. You can't get away from it. You can't sleep, can't focus, can't do anything.
It was just like the size of a song bird. She probably wasn't even a foot tall. We had to pull the washer and dryer out and then wait for her to come out of the dryer vent. She fell in trying to make a nest. I got her in the bedroom and got her to go out an open window.
Thanks. I think he really liked it. I made it a surprise. ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 22:30:20 )

@Totalanimefan: for real though, and even if you have a ceiling fan it doesn't always help (even on summer mode lol)
when I got desperate I'd get wet paper towels and lay them on my skin under the fan lol it helped but only for a little bit
I'm type 1 diabetic and heat affects my blood sugar too so i was constantly miserable

aww poor little bird! I'm glad you were able to save her!

I'm glad he did! That would be terrible to go to that much effort and then someone not appreciate it ;3;
I know that from personal experience lol

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 22:40:42 )

@Totalanimefan: It wasn't like my favorite but it was good! Oh yeah and GT which I always forget was a thing too..I never cared for that one. I remember when Super and Kai came out I was like dreading the idea of watching them because I was so over Dragon Ball lol. Oh yeah! I watched some of that one when I was younger then in the last maybe couple years or so I rewatched it on hulu. it was nice rewatching it/getting to see how it finished.
Please tell me you watched Inuyasha..I mean that's obviously a dumb question but you never know haha!!
I've got a few things that I'm gonna post here for your charity to get myself, but the rest I'll slowly get with my volts. lol I mean it's one of the things keeps you coming back.
Sounds like some rather decent weather, it was nice here today as well. Warm but not smelter which is good practice for the coming summer haha.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 22:53:42 )

@Ruby: And I don't have a ceiling fan yet! I do have a Dyson fan that I was running.
I know that trick. Run your wrists under cold water. It does wonders when you are hot. I also like taking a cold shower. But it only helps so much.
He's a good husband. He totally was happy to see that after a lot of work meetings. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 22:57:37 )

@NixieFae: Yeah of course I watched Inuyasha! I watched it in the 2000's and then I just finished rewatching it in 2020 with my husband because he had never seen it!
Yeah today was only in the low 70's so it was good. This weekend will be in the 50's and 60's again. But cloudy.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 23:43:02 )

@Totalanimefan: I compltely get ya.
Free is lovely, but don't be lazy about it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 23:44:24 )

@Amber Lynne: I will ask about that lol. Corporate hasn't gotten back with me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 23:53:44 )

@Totalanimefan: I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, sadly.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 23:57:34 )

How is the charity going? :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.