Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 11:33:03 )

@sunny: OMG that is super freaking cute!!! Happy Mother's Day to mom and kudos to you for making the cutest gift literally ever.
@totalanimefan: Horrible! Wow, I'm so sorry. Hopefully when they fix the a/c things start looking up. I just starting having a rough week on Wednesday or maybe Thursday for no reason. I've just had a bad attitude that I simply can't shake, it's very annoying.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 10:40:48 )

Thank you ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 17:02:30 )

@Reanna: she really enjoyed it! It was quite fun to do. Now I just need to figure out how to top it it next year.....

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 17:06:36 )

@xvz: it will be SO nice to sit outside in the sun with a glass of Pimms :D that's the dream!

Well my story is set in the Sundarbans jungle so I'm drawing from local myths, in particular Bonbibi the forest guardian who rides a tiger. I am also writing about Churels, which are essentially women who suffered a terrible death and are sort of like a cross between witches and ghosts. And Surya makes an appearance too!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 17:11:33 )

Hey everyone. Thanks for hanging out here without me being able to be here. I did read all of your replies. I just don’t have the mental energy to reply to them all. We can still chat it’s just a lot with what I’m going through in rl. My dog ate rocks yesterday and he did swallow some and the. Vet said if he throws up to take him in. Well he did this morning. You can read the whole story in the thread a made in serious talk. I don’t know what our options are because of his health conditions.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/14 18:42:22 )
Hope everyone's doing good today :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 04:10:56 )

Thanks guys. I probably killed the threads nice I didn’t ping everyone but it’s been a rough weekend. It seems like my dog will be ok, but he’s not out of the woods yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 17:25:17 )

Well it's Monday. The dog seems to be ok, and the AC guy is coming today.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 19:34:39 )

Wasn't someone looking for a chance to buy a Merlantis or Porcelain Doll? Them and others are for sale Here.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 19:35:55 )
You can die anytime...

@Totalanimefan: Hey. Hows it going?

but living takes true courage.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 19:41:44 )

@KimmiChan1989: Hey I'm good. Glad you you found me here ^^ HOw's the weather near you?

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 19:44:41 )
You can die anytime...

@Totalanimefan: Cloudy, rainy, gross DX It sucks
I love your avi~ So many pretty colors

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 19:46:34 )

@KimmiChan1989: Thanks! I like yours too. ^^
It's cold, but it looks nice outside today. The rest of the week is going to be cold, cloudy and raining on and off.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 19:48:08 )
You can die anytime...

@Totalanimefan: Sounds about right XD
And thank you~ On a plus note, only 16k-20k until I have enough for a Foxy Festival~ Then I'll have to repeat the process two more times because I know I wanna use more than just two poses of that item XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 19:59:39 )

@KimmiChan1989: Good! And you have to find a seller. But I'm sure you will be able to find one, and the item is in the shops for another 2.5 months. So that's good.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:05:39 )
You can die anytime...

@Totalanimefan: Right. And if I get short on ohms I'll just have to buy some when I can.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:11:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey, how's it going today? :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:19:34 )

@KimmiChan1989: True. It's a little difficult to find ohm sellers, but sometimes they appear if you have items they want. ^^
@SorrowTheMad: better than the weekend, that's for sure lol. I had the AC guy out. Our system is working now. We had an estimate for adding three plug sockets to our bathrooms and it was $1200 which seems very reasonable.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:19:42 )

What about you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:24:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Glad to hear it's working again! I'm doing pretty decent today. Work was slow so I'm back home at the moment. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.