Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:25:55 )
You can die anytime...

@Totalanimefan: If nothing else I can just donate directly to the site ^^
@SorrowTheMad: Hello there! Neat avatar ^^

but living takes true courage.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:35:03 )

@SorrowTheMad: Nice. How's the weather?
@KimmiChan1989: Oh yeah, that's true. I donated to the the ohm bundle with the item in it. Did not disappoint (but I already traded the item to another user)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:48:46 )

Ok I'm going out for a walk. talk to you later

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:55:39 )

@Totalanimefan: How's your pupper?
We've been having trouble with my dog ever since his attack. He has been really stressed and not eating :( we bought him this spray (https://petremedy.co.uk/) which seems to be helping, but he's only had it on for a couple of hours. He has mostly been sleeping, and he hasn't barked half as much. I just feel so sorry for him :(

Dogs! Why do we have them??? XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 20:59:24 )
@KimmiChan1989: Thanks! @Ruby: made it for me :) I suck at Avi stuff so I let her do it once in a while :) Nice to meet you!

@Totalanimefan: Nice enough :) It was like 40 when I left work, supposed to be upwards of 50 all week :)

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 21:01:09 )
You can die anytime...

@SorrowTheMad: Nice to meet you too ^^ Idk if I want to add more to mine or change it completely. Think Im gonna change it honestly

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 21:02:57 )
@KimmiChan1989: I think yours is pretty great :) Looks like you appreciate Battousai too :) I don't watch anime much but that one was my favorite growing up :)

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 21:23:32 )
You can die anytime...

@SorrowTheMad: Sure do~ It's my number one favorite anime ever ^^ Inuyasha is second lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 21:39:20 )
@KimmiChan1989: Nice change of avi :) Yeah I like it a lot, although I never got around to watching Inuyasha.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 21:43:46 )
You can die anytime...

@SorrowTheMad: Oooooh its soooo goood~ lol I wanna rewatch it but Ive been lazy.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 22:04:56 )
@KimmiChan1989: I don't really sit back and watch things very much anymore, but Ruby liked it growing up so I might give it a try someday lol, at least with her. Once in a great while I'll sit back and watch something like Umbrella Academy, or Vikings, or an anime here or there, but usually not. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 23:48:27 )

@sunny: Sorry to hear about your dog and that he's not doing well. Are you able to take him to a vet about it or at least talk to one over the phone?
Pinto seems to be doing better today I'm happy to say.
@SorrowTheMad: 50's is warmer than it's going to be here XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/15 23:49:00 )

I love Ruroni Kenshin! I also recently rewatched Inuyasha with my husband. Another great anime.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 00:17:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Got the AC fixed just in time huh? Haha sorry, couldn't resist. I really want to go back and read Ruroni Kenshin the manga. I don't think they ever finished the story as an anime, so I want to know how everything ends.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 00:19:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah really. Haha. I knew that the weather wasn't going to be good today when I booked it. But I thought I should book it on a cold day instead of when everyone else would want to book them on a hot day lol
You could just read the last chapters of the manga. That's what I did before I rewatched the anime and finished it with my husband. It's good.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 00:24:33 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm trying to get my mum to take him, but she doesn't want to :( and he's her dog not mine so...
I'm glad Pinto is doing better today! That's great news :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 00:26:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah you're absolutely right, do it when business is slower rather then when people need it done :)

Oh, is it only a couple of chapters they didn't adapt? Good to know. I didn't think the show had been on for more than a couple seasons so I assumed quite a bit more was missed or cut. I should download it then to my phone so I can read through it. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 00:42:02 )

@sunny: Maybe he will be better in the new place and then you won't have to take him. Are his wounds ok?
Thanks <3

@SorrowTheMad: Oh the anime covers the whole story, I'm just saying that it's faster to read the end of the manga if you wanted to know the ending to Inuyasha. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 00:46:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Gotcha. Thanks for the advice :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 01:02:39 )

@Totalanimefan: that's what we are hoping :) I'm sure he will be a lot less stressed. I'm hoping we can get the keys sometime this week!

His wounds have all healed, he just has a little scar on his belly. He's physically fine :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.