Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:09:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Ouch. That's rough that it broke, and you have to wait that long to get it fixed. It's about 30 here, if you and your husband want to vacation until it gets fixed lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:16:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: *waves* hi Sorrow ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:17:23 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah they probably won't. Those Buttholes. XD
@Shadami: It's going. How have you been? ^^
@SorrowTheMad: I would put the trip would probably come with free covid. XD This weekend it isn't suppose to be hot so we are good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:18:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Sadly I've been sick for a week. And I am now waiting on test results...and am quarantined not like I wasn't already because I don't go anywhere. T.T

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:19:00 )
@Shadami: Hey Shad, how've you been? Been a while, sorry. Hope you and your family is doing good :)

@Totalanimefan: I'm sure you'll be fine lol. But hey, whatever works :) Hope it's not too bad for you both :)

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:33:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Of course I mean you gotta watch it when someone you know says they haven't seen it. Haha it's always a foreign to me when someone is like they haven't seen it. I've rewatched it numerous times through out the years. It's one that I always enjoy rewatching, Have you watched the new one about their daughter? It's really good! Though I haven't watched all of it.

Oh no, sounds like it's gonna be a cold weekend. I believe this weekend we're gonna be a little warm with some cloudyness as well, but no rain.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:40:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: i'm getting tested for the virus >.> I'm quarantined T.T

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:42:10 )
@Shadami: Oh man, that's a bummer! Sorry to hear Shad :( Hopefully you don't have it

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:45:29 )

@SorrowTheMad: hopefully i don't. I've been running a fever for almost a full week. *sigh* i feel like garbage.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:53:00 )
@Shadami: Yikes, that's terrible! I'm sorry :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 00:59:32 )

@xvz: I am SO ready to move. I cannot wait. All of my stuff is packed and I have no idea where anything is. I had to buy new underwear today because I have no idea where I put all mine XD

The yard is about 4m by 4m, pretty small but big enough for my purposes. The previous occupants had a greenhouse in there and the foundations are still there, so I'm intending to use though foundations as a layout for raised beds. But we also want to have room for a table and chairs set so idk....

All the mythology/legends are in the public domain and therefore freely available on the 'net. It's pretty much a matter of knowing what to search for, since there is a LOT of Hindu myths, and the area where my story is set (the jungle) also edges into Bangladesh which is a majority Muslim country, so I'm using Islamic mythology too. It's all very interesting! I am trying to be respectful etc, I don't want it to come across that I'm appropriating their culture or anything like that :O

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 01:01:27 )

@Reanna: I hope you have a good weekend! I've been doing great actually. It is mother's day here on Sunday and I am putting together a treasure hunt for my mum, and I need to write little rhymes to use as clues so I'll be doing that tomorrow :) And then hopefully we get the keys to the new place early next week!

@Totalanimefan: I forgot to tell you that my mum got her new car on Wednesday. She loves it! It's so smooth and shiny and it has that new car smell XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 01:04:39 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah, this sucks. hopefully things get better ^^;;; and everything is fine.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 01:09:54 )

Keep forgetting to post this
[color=red]@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!

What are you looking for:

Coal Baroque Bottom-
cloud - 600
wine - 600
sea - 600
grape - 600
midnight - 600
Cloud Baroque Bottom-
plum - 600
sky - 600
beige - 600
cloud - 600
Cloud Baroque Top-
plum - 550
sky - 550
beige - 550
cloud - 550
Coal Baroque Top-
midnight - 550
sea - 550
wine - 550
cloud - 550
coal - 550

What’s the cost: 10,350
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!
[/color]

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 01:29:00 )

Ava is cute dinosaur

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 01:41:03 )
@Shadami: I'm sure they will! :)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 02:07:44 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Oh well =(

How're things on your end aside from that, though?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 06:03:21 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@sunny: oh my gosh lol that's funny ... packing is so much work too it's awesome you finished it all already! i always save some for the last minute haha
it can feel weird to have everything packed up, like moving limbo, cuz you have to go w/o using stuff you've packed already

ahh table and chairs set would be so nice! and it's finally getting warmer too, it'll be nice to sit outside this spring :-)

what myths are you drawing inspiration from?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 06:04:43 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: hey total! i'm not bad actually
i realized i was doing a lot these past few weeks so i'm slowing down now lol ... for some reason everything felt kind of urgent and i was like oh i'm so busy... but then i was like oh none of these things are actually urgent and this is all self imposed lol

yess i got to go for a short walk today and yesterday!! so nice, it was 60s :-) how about you, how was your week?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/13 09:53:02 )

Good morning everyone! It's 4 am and I should not be awake xD but i am

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.