Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 02:05:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I know right? Ever been so bored that you just want to go to bed? Like it's just exhausting being that bored and unable to really make yourself do something about it.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 08:14:13 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah sometimes the alrets confuse me haha. I usually forget to clear out the list after responding to things.

Oh really? I thought it was for new players, I mean if that's not the case I coukd definitely take advantage of that. Of course I wouldn't wanna like abuse it either haha.

That's sounds nice! I've been slowly doing some spring cleaning, decluttering etc. And when I say slowly I mean slowly haha! There's sometimes a day or two inbetween the tasks of not doing it xD. What anime are you currently watching?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 18:01:08 )

@Amber Lynne: Luckily the bird isn't able to get in there anymore. The guys came today and fixed it up.
@SorrowTheMad: Yes! And when you are bored your brain can't think about what to do. It just goes, I'm bored over and over.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 18:04:41 )

@NixieFae: I forgot to clear it out yesterday and now I have 25 pings lol
It's for everyone! I should probably put in the first page not just for newbies. ^^;
You gotta spread out the cleaning otherwise you will be too tired. I cleaned for 3 hours the other day and I feel like I've barely done anything since. Just like the dishes. I'm currently watching Detective Conan, Horimiya, Quintessential Quintuples, One Piece, Gintama, and I feel like I'm missing one....lol
What about you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 20:38:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Exactly! Speaking of bored, there was a fire at my work building last night. It was restricted to just a washer/dryer but still, it was right next to a room filled with thousands of (paper) files and if that wall had caught we wouldn't have a building today. And the fire alarms didn't work. It was sheer luck mom checked the cameras, saw smoke, and raced over there.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 21:16:35 )

@sunny: Still exciting! What is the reason you are moving?
I'm so sorry about your doggo. I hope they recover and get back to living their best life as all good doggos should!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 21:57:27 )

@Reanna: we are currently involved in a.... "war" with our upstairs neighbours. They are very noisy and inconsiderate etc. And it is really stressing my mum out and she wanted to move away from it. It will be nice to be able to relax I think!
My dog will be ok :) he is getting very stressed too living here, since he keeps getting attacked etc so I'm sure he will be very happy when we move!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 22:16:13 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh no haha! I would definitely be confused with that many alerts. Oh ok cool, I'll look and price up the things that I've been wanting in the commons shops and let you know. Is there a spending limit etc?

Oh yeah I agree, It's pretty easy to feel like you get overwhelmed when decluttering and then you have no choice but to take a break in-between. I think I have most of the things I wanted to declutter in my room done, expect maybe clothes which I am so NOT looking forward to doing. and then I'll be totally done.

OMG Case Closed! I remember watching that when I was a kid with my little brother, Its a classic! I'm not currently watching anything, except AoT. but I did recently finish High Rise Invasion, Food Wars. I'm almost all caught up with Fire Force, Made In Abyss, and Food Wars. But I haven't watched them in a while because other shows got my attention more haha.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 00:08:51 )

@SorrowTheMad: What the heck!!?! That's crazy!
@NixieFae: For my charity? I don't know, like 20k?
My sister and I love that show so much! Those are good shows too.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 00:52:09 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Good good~<3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 01:58:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Yep! But we're all ok. Might have to close down for a day or so, because of the smoke we were all feeling dizzy and light-headed today.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 05:36:22 )

@Amber Lynne: I’m tired but I can’t sleep.
@SorrowTheMad: better safe than sorry. That’s still a crazy story.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 05:42:06 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Well, that's fun.
DX

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 06:05:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Right? One of those "I never thought it would happen to us" kinds of things.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 16:33:46 )

@Ava: Ouch, sounds like it was worth it though!

@Amber Lynne: Yeah, and I have another shitty story to share. So I made an appointment to go to H&R Block, they will do your taxes for you, and I wanted them to since I lived in two different states this year plus sold the condo I had in CA. So I made an appointment for 6:45pm last night. Got there on time, then wait to be seen. I ended up waiting an hour and a half and I wasn't seen until 8:15pm and the front desk guy wasn't wearing a mask and he was walking about and taking personal phone calls. I really hope he doesn't have Rona, or I'm gonna have Rona. I felt like I was in hell waiting all that time, plus I hadn't had dinner, the office was hot, I started my period. It was just like everything that was irritating. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 16:34:40 )

@SorrowTheMad: When was the last time the dryer vent was cleaned? I just got mine cleaned yesterday because there was a bird in it, but because I just bought this house I don't know when it was last cleaned.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 16:50:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I have no idea but it's only been installed for a little over a year. The massage therapist that works in our building had it put in after she started renting.

The fire marshal said that it was the massage oil. It's water soluble but it was all bunched up when she put it in, and it didn't have a chance to dissolve in the water of the washer, so when it was in the dryer that oil that was still there ignited. She's got a plan to make sure that doesn't happen again though. And the fire marshal himself called it a freak accident. So, yeah.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 17:34:12 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's pretty weird that it set on fire only after one year, but I guess if it was used a lot then it would be different. Oh the oil thing makes sense. I guess she will have to switch to a detergent that breaks down oil better.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 18:20:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, probably what she should do. She's going to hire someone to do the laundry for her and Todd too, from what I understand, since it's tough for her to do in the middle of the day when she's booked up.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 19:56:02 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah and maybe some industrial strength detergent lol
@Ava: Outdoor is a lot safer so I can understand why it's outdoors. I think I'm going to take a bike ride.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.