Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 20:37:32 )

@sunny: OMG wow, that is HORRIBLE. I am so glad you are able to move!! How many more days until you are out of there?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 20:58:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol that's an idea haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 21:11:43 )

@SorrowTheMad: For real, what if next time it gets the paperwork XD
My sister is a hairdresser and I'm pretty sure they use an industrial cleaner for their towels in the wash.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 21:12:37 )

@Reanna: Hey! How's life? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 21:15:00 )
@Totalanimefan: No I believe you! She's actually not going to do laundry at the office anymore from what I understand though. So Idk what's happening anymore lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 21:21:14 )

@SorrowTheMad: Is that something your mom said to her? Or did she just decide that? ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 21:23:21 )
@Totalanimefan: She decided that. We all know it was an accident, we're not going to be mean to her just because of an accident or make her feel unwelcome at the building just because it was an accident

Well...my grandma might. She doesn't like Sam for some stupid reason. And I could see her trying to use this as an excuse.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 21:25:53 )

@Reanna: they had to do some repairs but they said they should be finished on the 15th, so 4 days.... I'm hoping the repairs don't take longer than that!! how has your day been?

@Totalanimefan: hey how's things? I got my appointment for my vaccine! The 17th :) I'm so pleased/relieved/etc XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 22:09:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: Ok good. I just heard about what your mom is like, so I was hoping it came from the girl, and not your mom saying that. ^^;
@sunny: OMG OMGOMG That's so soon! I'm exciting for you! I heard that there is going to be a mass vaccination site near me. I don't know if that is where I would be getting my vaccine or when I'm getting mine yet, but the more people that get the vaccine in general the better!
@Ava: Ugh I totally get that. I'm so tired of not being able to get in a restaurant if I want to support one. Thanks! It got even hotter there, and my husband is still busy with his job, so maybe not? I would still like to though.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 22:18:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes I was quite surprised to get the text! I'm pretty excited! Mine is luckily at my GP surgery, only a 5 minute walk away. How far is the mass vaccination centre from you? HOpefully you don't have to go too far!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 22:23:58 )

@sunny: If I end up going to that one then it would be two stops on the metro. So not far at all. It's about a 7-10 min walk to the metro from my house.
I can't believe that you are getting it so soon! It's only a week from now~ Do you have an update on your mom or brother's 2nd shot?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 22:32:58 )

@Totalanimefan: that sounds doable! At least you don't have to go far.
I can't believe it either XD I booked the first available appointment lol. No news on the 2nd doses yet, but I'm hopeful they will hear something soon. When I booked mine it said that I should just wait for another text about the second dose. Which could be any time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 22:36:50 )

@sunny: Yeah but I also heard that CVS (a pharmacy chain) is doing vaccines too. So maybe I would get it done there? I don't know yet. That one I could just walk to.
I hope your family can get their 2nd shot soon. Do you feel like the vaccine rollout is ramping up there? or it just happened to be your turn?
In the US the vaccine rollout is ramping up and most people should be able to get their shot by the end of May our government said. That's not both shots, but it's something.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 22:40:50 )

@Totalanimefan: oh that would be good! that way you don't have to risk public transport.
I think they must be ramping up, though there hasn't been anything about it on the news. I was genuinely surprised to get my invite, I thought I would be waiting til at least April. I am not complaining though lol! They didn't give a reason why I was eligible in the text, but I'm betting it's because I have asthma.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 22:56:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah, mom likes her more than she ever liked me lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 23:07:22 )

@SorrowTheMad: I literally laughed so hard at your comment.
@sunny: The Metro is pretty dead right now. I took it last night to go meet with a tax pro and my husband and I were the only ones in our car. ^^; So I do feel safe it in. If it was packed I wouldn't feel safe though. You think it's because of Asthma and not your other complications?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 23:22:41 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: That's when you get images and recording sand submit a bloody complaint. omg

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 23:28:11 )
@Totalanimefan: I mean, it IS true though lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 23:35:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that's pretty good. At least it's not crowded :O idk what our public transport is like these days.
Yeah idk, I'm just guessing. I do have kidney problems but idk if those were mentioned on the priority lists. I'm not sure! There was no information attached to the text I got.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/11 23:46:56 )

@Amber Lynne: Oh I complained. I hope that corporate does something about it, but they probably won't.
@SorrowTheMad: That's what makes it so funny. By the way how is Ruby? I feel like I haven't seen her in the thread in a while.
@sunny: I'm not sure if COVID affects that part of the body, but it seems to hit everything so maybe? Asthma is for sure a concern though.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.