Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 21:30:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Oh, it came out in 2014 and it's available for all platforms. And it's about exploring the depths of the ocean, and finding resources and items and stuff.

And creatures. Lots and lots of... creatures.

Did I mention it's a survival game? Yeah, it's a survival game.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/22 21:39:02 )

@Totalanimefan: does it take long to clean it? I've never used ac.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 01:10:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it's really good that they do, but all of us in my family can save when we want or need something too. I'm sure it'll definitely go back to normal by then but who knows?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 02:58:50 )

@sunny: it doesn’t take too long but you have to leave it out to dry.

@SorrowTheMad: I feel like nothing is stopping this crazy train and I don’t think it’s a bubble really. People that are buying homes can afford them and the interest rates are so low. I hope you can survive until then lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 03:03:25 )

@Colin: huh I wonder why I’ve never heard of it. I guess I was busy back then I got married that year lol. So I guess I wasn’t playing attention. Did you play it a lot? What platform?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 03:17:03 )
@Totalanimefan: It definitely can't last forever. But it'll be nice to stick with this for a little while :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 03:21:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Marriage WOULD do that, lol. But it was humongous and still is big with youtube gamers and such. It's available on Steam, Switch, PS4, Xbone, and Macs, I think.

I don't own it, personally, but a friend of mine let me play it, and it's AMAZING.

...though it really won't help people with Thalassophobia. They should maybe stay away from the game...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 22:41:14 )
@Totalanimefan: So we got a dog today. She's a seven-year-old "pitbull" (she's totally a boxer mix because she looks exactly like a boxer with a bit of a longer snout, but the foster agency claimed she's a pitbull lol), has been through obedience school and is blind in one eye. She's absolutely adorable, very calm, likes car rides and is just such a sweetie. She doesn't really jump up or lick either :D She does hate the cold but her original owners who passed away and had no next-of-kin that could take care of her lived in Texas so it's no surprise she doesn't like the cold. She's adorable!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/23 23:55:57 )

@SorrowTheMad: Congrats on your new dog! She sounds very sweet but also like a lot of work. Is this the first dog you’ve had in a while?
In the fall and winter you will have to get her lots of sweaters.

@Colin: Oh that’s a good point. I feel like in a video game that wouldn’t really bother me though. I can get SMTIII at midnight tomorrow night. But I have my vaccination appt the next day. So I guess I shouldn’t stay up late to play it lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 00:11:11 )
RE: Housing Market

I agree, it's insane right now. We've been trying to look for a house these past few months, but there's just no way we could get one within our budget and within our preferred neighborhoods. People keep snatching them up--like legit, we've asked to view a few, only to be told that the owner is already taking an offer (and on average, they get 10+ offers). People are straight up buying properties without doing the whole process like inspections and such. Soooo we're moving to another rental apartment (would have renewed our lease, but the landlords are moving in). We'll keep looking while we rent, but I don't have high hopes.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 00:31:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, the first big dog we've had in years, although my parents have had two dachshunds and they both passed away about a year ago. So, kinda yes. We can definitely get her some sweaters though! :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 01:55:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeeeeah, that might not be optimal.

I had my vaccination recently, and I'm due for the next round in September. My shoulder was sore as all get-out for the next day, though.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 02:31:19 )

@Aisukohi: Yes it’s crazy. FL and CA I feel like have been extra crazy. The same stuff is happening in DC. Likely my husband and I were able to get the house we did cause we looked at it over Christmas and someone else just backed out after putting an offer in, so people thought there was something wrong with the house. If it was now we never would have gotten it. I hope that you guys are able to find something soon.

@SorrowTheMad: A lot of people in my family have had those dogs. They are very cute. You need to post the sweaters that you get for her. My dog has some sweaters too. A big coat like one for when it’s 40’s or lower, a very thin one for wearing in the house in winter or outside in early fall and then one in the middle.

@Colin: Oh my that’s so long in between doses. I heard they were making people wait 12 weeks in the UK but I didn’t know Canada was doing that too. Do you think if the US were to give more doses to Canada it would help? I got my first dose in mid April and I’m getting the 2nd shot on Wednesday. Mine was sore too but that was the only thing I experienced. I got the same nurse for it the 2nd time because I have a medical condition where I don’t do well with needles. ^^;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 02:45:45 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm not a fan of most little dogs. To quote Jeff Dunham, "any dog that weighs less than 30 pounds is a rat." Kidding aside, a lot of them are just really aggressive. Like, Chihuahuas and Pomeranians are among the most aggressive types of dogs, according to animal control statistics. I realize dachshunds don't fit into that category, but still. I like a dog that can protect my family, which is why I want to get a pitbull to help protect @Ruby: or our family. They definitely are cute though!

Yeah I was thinking about what we could get her to wear. If you have some suggestions we'd love to take a look :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 02:47:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Honestly, I don't know how that would work between countries and sharing the vaccine. I don't know if it's a federal thing or a provincial thing. I am completely ignorant to that sort of thing.

The wait sucks, but... not much to do.

I'm just glad I recently got my first dose, and it's good that you're getting your second.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 02:56:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I know they can be aggressive jerks. Same with any small dog and I think half the problem is the owners. They just excuse it because the dog is small or they think it’s funny.
I just went to the local pet store and tried to get pieces that were small enough for my dog lol. Good part is if you go at the end of the summer I’m sure the winter clothes will be really cheap. August is probably you best bet.

@Colin: Yeah it’s true, there isn’t much else that you can do. I think for the transfer between countries is that Biden would give Justin (idk how to spell his last name) them as a gift between the countries and then you guys would use them however you wanted. I think that was already done once before. It’s good that you have one shot in you at least. ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 03:38:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, probably, but... I dunno. I don't try to understand politics, to be honest. I'm far too sane for that.

And yeah, I'm glad I have the first one. It's no miracle cure, but I feel better about myself now.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 12:31:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I've been bit more times by a chihuahua than any other breed. People that let their dogs act like that annoy me lol. Ok, cool, we'll have to check it out then! :D

Oh, and an update, she's SO SWEET and trusting omg. She actually is willing to lay on her good side with her blind eye up around us (meaning, as vulnerable as she can get pretty much). I watched her while my parents were in the hot tub and so I explored touching around her eye (just petting her basically) and it seems like it doesn't hurt her at all. And I put her to sleep with about ten minutes of belly rubs, and both of the cats got close enough to touch her while she was asleep so they could check her out and smell her, so I think they're all going to get along.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 15:41:51 )

@Colin: It is pretty insane ^^; Do most young people in Canada have one shot already?
I think half of US adults have one shot in them already.

@SorrowTheMad: OMG that is so sweet. I can't believe that she trusts you so soon. Oh you have cats too. I have a cat and a dog too. The dog is old and grumpy so he doesn't really like the cat anymore, but he used to.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 20:29:58 )

@Totalanimefan: Opps another late reply lol, I'm pretty bad about replying to stuff
How have you been?
I like your avi, it kinda reminds me of a pokemon champion/gamer look.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.