Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/27 22:19:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Can't do that, sorry lol. It was my brother's PS4 before he passed. I'll get it eventually. No worries :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/27 22:34:40 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I'm sorry I didn't know. You should keep that forever.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/27 22:41:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Totally fine, you didn't know :) That is the plan :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/27 23:32:20 )

@SorrowTheMad: Do you still have a lot of his stuff?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/27 23:44:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Fair enough, fair enough.

And lol. He would, eh? Sounds like a good guy!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 00:38:19 )

@Colin: Yeah he's pretty great.
But I did tell him, I'm playing no matter what, so you might as well just buy the ticket and play with me lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 00:44:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: HAH, awesome! I love how it's SO cheap this year, too!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 00:57:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I wouldn't say a lot, but the important stuff. Like his computer, I've been using it since he passed, his Playstation, a lot of his games...See he was a HUGE gamer, he was pretty disabled so that was all he could do, so his most prized possessions were his electronics. I have a few of his favorite Yugioh cards too, from his decks. He played a bit of Magic too, he was just learning how to play before he passed, so I'm probably going to start collecting his favorite card too.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 01:06:02 )

@Colin: I'm loving that too. Makes it hard to say no (I was going to buy it anyway, but I like discounts)

@SorrowTheMad: That's pretty cool. ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 01:38:08 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Oh, I fully intended to grab the ticket at the beginning of next month. This just turns it from a "Yep, I'm buying it" to a "Yep, I'm buying it, but for a lot cheaper!" XD

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 02:15:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! Not that I really cared about the electronics, but it's just having something that was his. I'm going to get the Assassin's Creed Valhalla "A" tattooed onto my wrist too, which was for his love of Assassin's Creed and my love of Vikings combined.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 02:38:42 )

@Colin: I bought mine today. I just couldn’t wait lol 😆
@SorrowTheMad: that would be awesome. So you aren’t really into video games?
@Ava: yeah I remember you saying that in the other thread. I hope June will be better for you. Pinto is doing good. We actually took him on a walk that was longer than one block and he was tired lol my husband carried him home.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 02:56:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Not like he was, hell no one is lol. He literally played games every waking moment, stated several times he was "living long enough to reach the end" of several games. We thought he was gonna pass one day, and he said (and I shit you not, his exact words were) "I knew I was ready, but then I kept thinking about the fact that I never got to see the end of Risen 3, and decided I wasn't going to go until I saw the end of it." He kind of gave up fighting when he was unable to play games anymore, and it only took a week after that point for him to go.

I play games maybe a couple times a month, for a few hours at a time. But he was always like that, video games sun up to sun down if he wasn't in school or work. He escaped his social awkwardness and lack of friends by gaming constantly even before he was sick, with the occasional break to kick our asses in Risk or Yugioh or some other table-top game. He graduated Highschool at 14, and almost got his Masters in Computer Sciences (but had to quit because he got to a point where he couldn't learn any more because of his disease). He literally forgot more in the last few years of his life than I will probably ever know. Crazy kid lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 04:17:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I have my guesses as to what the mythical Pokemon's gonna be, too.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 04:47:18 )

@SorrowTheMad: I hear stories similar to that a lot. It's like people will live when they have something that they are really living for, and then when they thing has happened or the end has been reached people are at ease with passing. I'm still sorry to hear about your brother. How long was he sick for? He seems like he was crazy smart. It's too bad he had a gifted mind but not much time in this earth.

@Colin: It's totally going to be Melotta (sp?)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 04:49:57 )

@Ava: I feel you on the stress. I feel like the stress of it all is starting to effect my physically. I just want the stress to go away. It's not really anything in my control I feel like.
I'm glad that you have Pea and your other pets. They seem cute. It's amazing how it is when you own a pet and love them.
That sounds like a great weekend plan. Do you also have off on Monday? It's a holiday. I think I'm going to clean a lot, my house needs it, play Shin Megami Tensei and go to the farmers market.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 05:32:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Meloetta.

And yep. Has to be. Can't be anything else.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 05:35:30 )

@Colin: I wish I could add a Pokemon Dictionary to my autocorrect and then it would get the spelling right for me lol
Yeah it has to be. Once I saw everyone saying that on Reddit I just knew.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 05:35:42 )

I keep thinking today is Friday but it's not lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 06:03:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: As soon as I read about the emphasis on music, I knew it could only be one mythical. The only one that's related to music!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.