Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 19:01:26 )

@Colin: It's so much fun! It's only like $2 so I recommend it to everyone. It's just a simple puzzle game. No story or anything like that, but for $2 I can't complain. I have something like 70 hours on it? XD

@Vixen: Same, same. Anything with time or age I have to do the math. I don't just know it off the top of my head and it's so weird. Honestly I'm kinda scared to tell people that, because what if they are like I don't feel that way you are crazy lol.

@SorrowTheMad: Why does summer make insurance more popular? I never knew that. I'm feeling better today. I don't know what was up with last night lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 19:03:48 )

@sunny: Oh I see. That makes a bit more sense. It still sucks that it will take that long.
Oh that's what the money is for. Too bad you can't use just anyone lol. Do you know a guy in your life that would donate to a worthy cause?

@Bonnie: Ugh that's me if I fall asleep too early too. When I have jet lag and all I want to do is sleep I tell myself the earliest I will do is 8:30 (my bedtime as a kid) but I aim for at least 9pm. After you fall asleep at 3am what time did you wake up?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 19:30:20 )

@Totalanimefan: lol well people think about different stuff all the time. it depends on what things they value more and will fixate more on those things... some people it might be time xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 19:48:20 )

@Vixen: That's a good point that I didn't think about before. I feel like if you would have focused on time in 2020 you would have drove yourself mad. lol
How are you today? ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:10:22 )

@Totalanimefan: lol i bet it would have ...

not bad; getting work done i guess;
crossed off a couple of things off my voltra wishlist xD
i need to post more to make up for my spending!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:11:26 )

@Totalanimefan: I asked them if I could do that and they said no lol. Basically my referral is a single person referral and I have to go to a special clinic in Sheffield. So they deal exclusively with single women. And they use specifically cleaned sperm that is "produced" by them. It's such a complicated process lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:35:08 )

@Vixen: Hey that sounds like a good day to me. I want to make more volts so that I can buy more common orbs. I have 402k but I like to keep it high so I have money for the charity. lol
@sunny: Would it be like that if you had a partner? (I'm not saying you should get one) but that seems unfair to people that have partners already.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:44:44 )

@Totalanimefan: no if I had a partner I would have been referred to a different clinic, one that deals with couples. He would have to have a blood test to make sure he doesn't carry any genetic diseases too. It would be a totally different procedure if I had a partner. LOL I wish I could just fake a partner, but there's so many hoops to jump through. It's crazy really, and I haven't even started treatment yet, so I have a long road ahead of me. But it will be worth it :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 20:45:31 )

@Totalanimefan: lol guess we better chat more!
i considered spamming into undercurrent... but i didn't really see a point xD
so i guess i'll have to crash a few more hangout threads or something.
or open an art store. idk.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:03:36 )

@Vixen: It gets you a little something and it's good for when no one is around, but chatting casually will get you want more currency.
Oh open an art store if you have the time. Your art is so beautiful.

@sunny: Oh I see. That must be what my brother in law did with his wife. It will be worth it ^^ How much do you have saved already?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:03:57 )

I should do a page prize for page 700, but I don't know what to do? Any ideas?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:05:06 )

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah for sure
which is definitely why i prefer talking to real people xD
ah thanks :3
yeah i am concerned about time commitment, so i haven't done it... even though i know i keep talking about it since i joined

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:06:17 )

depends on what kind of prize you want to offer?
normally i would say volts or item or something, but depends on how much funds you want to invest in it
i personally do art prizes because.... i have no volts lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:11:38 )

@Vixen: I can't art, so volts is a good prize for me to give away. Sometimes I wonder if Volts or current Common orb would be a better prize. Of course, people could just use the volts to buy the common orb, or whatever they wanted but some like getting a 'gift/prize' instead of pure. So I'm going to get feedback first. ^^
I like talking to real people more too. Sometimes it's a bit slow so I figure I should just bump for a bit.
I'm sure a shop would be a big time commitment. Do you normally do art for people during the events? Maybe you could have a bribe shop so that you don't have too many orders?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:13:18 )

@Totalanimefan: I have 500 currently. I did have more, I was over halfway, but we moved house and I had to buy a new oven, fridge, sofa, etc. So it took all of my savings and I had to start from scratch :( I will manage it, I'm sure! I calculated it should take me about 7 months to save up, which isn't too bad. Obviously the sooner I can get the money the better, but 7 months isn't too bad.

Did your in laws get their baby?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:25:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Huh, might just check it out then. For just a few bucks, can't hurt.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:38:11 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i think that depends on the person.
i'm not against either. volts just means more flexibility, but item means a direct thing i can use immediately.

i do art for free during events (under specific conditions). i did an ask freebie thread last reaping ritual, and then as a prize for avatar contest in vibrant event.

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 21:56:47 )

@sunny: thats a good amount. Sorry you had to use so much of it when moving. That really sucks. Is 7 months a good time frame or will that hold you up?
For your birthday and Christmas and any other holiday you could ask for a donation to your cause (to have a baby) I’m sure that people would love to help you.

Yes they did. They were trying for like 3-4 years. Of course natural at first and then they were doing testing and more testing and then last resort was IVF and they were able to have a healthy baby Oct 2019 (and my husband and I were there for that). They love him so much and I’m glad that he was healthy too. Not only were they both not fertile but testing came back and said they were both carriers for a condition I don’t remember the name, but it meant if they did it naturally there was a 50/50 chance their baby would have it and then have died as a teen. So I’m glad the baby is healthy. The IVF made sure it was good.

@Colin: I recommend it to people who like puzzle games to relax or get away. Sometimes I just put it on. It’s easy to do, but hard to get a high score lol

@Vixen: yeah your right. I should make it volts. Did the people love their new art?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 22:02:13 )

@Totalanimefan: 7 months is okay, I think. My cousin's baby will almost be here. Ideally I would like it to happen as soon as possible but I know you can't rush this type of thing :) I will definitely ask for donations for Christmas/my birthday, but so far it's pretty much a secret, because I didn't want to jinx it. The only people who know are my mum, my aunt, my cousin, and you. And anyone who reads this thread lol.

That's so sweet :) I bet they were so glad to have their baby <3 it's so sweet when things like that happen.
& omg, that's terrible that they both carry the disease :( I'm so glad they were able to have a healthy kid, and that we have the technology for them to be able to make sure their child was not affected :) science is amazing!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 22:51:59 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Easy to play, hard to get a high score. Yep. That's the basis for an addictively fun puzzle game, lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.