Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:03:12 )
@Totalanimefan: For real! And for what purpose? It makes no sense lol. Like, how much easier is "Exile target creature" than "Remove target creature from the game?" I do realize that Yugioh has recently changed that specific wording to something less wordy but seriously.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:04:07 )

i'll come chat here as well. i'm bored. i would watch netflix but nahhh i've been neglecting voltra.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:12:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: I've never actually been a huge fan of that series. Not to say I dislike it, not at all. I just... never got into the series for some reason.

And I feel like I am totally missing out, to be honest.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 00:22:22 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Fair.
I might just say fuck it and get mine, as I know that the doses are vanishing quick. Lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 01:57:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: Huh I didn’t know yugioh tried to change their wording recently. About time lol
@Bonnie: yay chat with us! I had just left to cook dinner but I’m back and in my phone now.
@Colin: it’s cool. You are allowed to like and dislike what you want. I’ve never played the 3rd one. Just the 4th one and some Persona games. ^^ any other games coming out soon that you want to play?
@Amber Lynne: that might be smart because if you are protected it will also protect your SO. You will be able to go places like the store safely.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 02:00:11 )
@Totalanimefan: They had done it just before I quit playing, about five or so years ago. Called it "Banish" or the "Banished Zone." For real though, they needed to do that with a lot of cards just for simplicity's sake lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 02:03:16 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah they do. How was your day today, we are over half way done with the week.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 02:53:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: At the moment, the Diamond and Pearl remakes. Not much else is coming to mind... but E3 is pretty soon. I'll see if anything catches me interest there as well.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 03:00:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Been a stressful couple of days but thankfully I think we're turning a corner on that and we should be good now. :D How was your day?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 03:13:58 )

@Colin: yeah I feel like 2020 besides ACNH was a big drought and now some stuff I want is coming out but still not like normal. I’m hoping E3 gives me more to look forward to.

@SorrowTheMad: hey that’s good! I’ve had a good day bit tonight I feel on edge and I don’t know why that is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 03:31:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sorry to hear you feel on edge :/ That's not good :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 03:37:22 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah and I don’t even know why lol
I didn’t have a stressful day today. Maybe it’s hormones? Idk
When do you think your job will get less stressful?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 03:39:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I hope so, too. As of late, the games I've been enjoying have mostly been Indie titles, like Binding of Isaac, Shovel Knight, and UnderMine

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 04:01:59 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah isn't it?
time seems to be moving faster than it feels

ah yeah, so if its may 25, that's very unlikely for staff to do something like that on short notice lol
but maybe in time for the next set of orbs after this one!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 04:40:41 )

@Colin: I’ve been playing Rune Factory 4S, sometimes ACNH, Pokémon Snap and a small puzzle game called SubaraCity!

@Vixen: Like In July I’ll be 30. If I don’t think too much about it I think I’m still 28. Which is the age I was at the beginning of the pandemic. Sometimes I don’t remember which year I’m in if I don’t think about it too much. I’ll be like oh yeah it’s 2021 now. Or 2022 is next year. Still blows my mind.
Yeah they probably have the commons picked out, but I think it’s easy for them to do the common recolors. I think it’s just a quick photoshop.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 05:20:33 )

@Totalanimefan: ..... don't remind me lmao
it definitely does not feel like 1-2 birthdays passed, but yeah, i feel similarly
though honestly i don't really remember my age anymore. i have to pause and do the calculation lol

please @ me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 05:28:56 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: SubaraCity, huh? How is it?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 12:18:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Hopefully now. Most of her stress was doing my coworker's job while she was on vacation, so now that she's back I think it will get better. Otherwise, if that doesn't help, Fall, when we slow down.

Well whatever the cause, I'm sorry that happened :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 14:18:10 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i guess it's because the NHS is swamped right now :o I was shocked too. But it is a complicated test they're doing.

It's complicated, but yeah the NHS is covering the treatment, i just have to pay for the sperm donor, which is £3000. So that's what I have to save up for :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 16:02:18 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm back. i fell asleep after a while even though it was only like 8. ;c i really need to fix my sleep schedule. XD
    when i go to sleep early like that i wake up and can't go back to sleep. i didn't fall back asleep until after 3.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.