Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 22:54:19 )

@sunny: I feel so honored that I know. I didn't know that it was a secret. ^^
Too bad it's kinda like a whole thing in the UK when you ask for money or gift cards. In the US it's perfectly normal and most people want that instead of the gift they won't use lol.
Yeah I'm really happy for them too.
Oops I thought that I hit the reply button but I didn't lol sorry.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 22:54:43 )

@Colin: Exactly! Whenever I use my switch I tend to play it at least once lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 23:37:10 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah they seemed pretty happy with it xD
i'm glad since i couldn't really commit to doing high detail, time intensive rendering .

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 00:55:54 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: I have games like that. Games that I'll play at least once when I boot up my Switch (recent gaming addictions that eat up ALL my time notwithstanding).

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 01:13:20 )

@Vixen: I just had a peak at the art you did for the last event and I thought that it was really pretty. ^^ How long does it tend to take you to do one piece?

@Colin: Which games are those? ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 01:29:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: If Binding of Isaac is in the card slot, then that. Otherwise, I'll either do a quick playthrough of Megaman 2, or a bit of Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 01:43:54 )

@Colin: Oh I had Scott Pilgrim on my 360 in 2010 and I really liked playing it! I would play it before my college classes would start for the day. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 01:50:39 )

@Totalanimefan: did you? i didn't post any of the prize art publicly on the forums :o
usually anywhere between several hours to several weeks. depends on my mood really lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 02:06:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: A have very fond memories of playing it with a close friend of mine back then. But then licensing became a nightmare and the game disappeared, and I was forever saddened, haunted by my warm memories of that game, knowing revisiting it would be nigh-impossible...

...until it was announced for the Switch and I became the happiest panda EVER!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 02:44:47 )

@Vixen: I'm thinking about your Violet entry. ^^; I forgot that was for the contest lol

@Colin: Yeah I was so happy when they announced it too! I was never very good at the game so I didn't get it this time around, but I still have the memories from 2010 lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 03:05:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I love me a side-scroller beat-em-up. It's why I have Scott Pilgrim, AND River City Girls on my Switch.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 03:26:47 )
@Totalanimefan: We work alongside real estate, essentially, so whenever there's a spike in real estate activity (mostly summer), we get a spike in business too. I'm glad you felt better today :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 03:58:27 )

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah i forgot that one was public lol
hmmm i think that one was 1-2 days since i broke up the sketching+lineart with the flat color and shading

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 04:23:34 )

@Vixen: It seems like so much work but your art is so pretty to look at. How long have you been drawing?

@Colin: I like them a little bit but they always kick my butt. Which is why I mostly play RPGs lol

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that makes total sense why you are busy. The real estate market across the country is crazy right now. Do you just do insurance locally or nationwide?
(Me too lol)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 05:16:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: A good RPG can take hours away from my day. And that piles up. And looking back on all the hours upon hours I've sunk into RPG's... I wouldn't change a thing!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 05:24:42 )

@Colin: Yeah they aren't a quick play for a few mins (except maybe pokemon?) but I love being in a new world with characters that you actually care about. I love upping my stats and level. XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 05:53:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: And I'm the sort of person that combs the areas I'm in with a fine-tooth comb to try and get EVERYTHING I can before I move onto the next place.

...which results in being massively overleveled at times.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 07:03:13 )

@Totalanimefan: since forever apparently... i was that kid that drew on walls lol
digitally for more than a decade now though

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 12:21:48 )
@Totalanimefan: We're only licensed in Minnesota to sell Title Insurance :) We could technically get a license in other states if we wanted but that would be very expensive. :) And you're right, the real estate market is nuts. We have a realtor that owns a real estate company in my networking group and he's constantly telling us how nuts the market is for sellers right now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/21 14:51:48 )

@Totalanimefan: how are you today? Good I hope!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.