Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 06:05:04 )

@Colin: I forgot about that one but I saw it on reddit right away so it's not like I thought about it much lol.
I'm off to bed. It's 1am here. Night~

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 06:24:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Reddit has everything, heh. And good night!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 12:26:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah he was crazy smart. He was way above a genius, he never wanted to tell me his IQ though because "He didn't want to brag" lol. I think he was sick for about six years, maybe a little longer. It's agonizingly slow. When he first got diagnosed he got pretty bitter at me, I was the "loser" son and he had so much to live for. But I think towards the end he stopped being quite so bitter.

0 9 3 9 8 2 1 0 4
KittyBeary generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 93
Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 12:44:53 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Woop woop XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 16:01:56 )

@Colin: Yeah it does. I like The Silph Road. ^^

@KittyBeary: Hey thanks for joining us. We can chat with whomever you like and please fill out a form if you would like some commons. Rolling is cool too. I hope you win something!

@SorrowTheMad: I'm glad that it stopped being bitter. It wasn't fair to place his anger about his illness on you. I don't know you that well, but you don't seem like a loser to me lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 16:05:07 )

@Ava: You are doing great! I know they aren't a good pairing. I think you are really strong that you can work through this.
Pet's are amazing. Oh did I ever tell you I also have a cat. He's not normally sick so I never brought him up lol. He'll be 5 in Sept.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 18:04:06 )

- pokes thread -

@Totalanimefan: hey total :D
disappeared for a bit for work stuff but back now hopefully in time to see orb things !

please @ me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 18:50:15 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Silph Road is an AMAZING resource.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 20:25:05 )

@totalanimefan: Hi hi hi hi!! hi! I'm back from Albania! I thought I would have unlimited data out there but I only had 40gbs for the four weeks I was out there so I had to cut out Voltra. :'( But I'm back! How are you and everyone and Voltra?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 21:23:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol I'm a lot of things, loser was definitely one thing I would call myself back then. But his issue was that I wasn't working, because I was at home taking care of him 24-7. He called me a "freeloader" and "lazy." So I left for a week to stay with my grandma so he could see how much I really do for him (like help him with games and stuff) and he changed his tune real fast lol. Poor guy.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 00:02:02 )

@Vixen: Hey we are happy to have you back. ^^ I hope they drop tonight. It would be a nice way to start the holiday weekend. ^^

@Colin: Yes! I'm on it every day lol. I love the info and how you can chat about Pokemon Go. I'm always going there for info about the game too.

@Reanna: Oh wow! How was that trip?

@Ava: 5 years is pretty young. I would say they live to be 16-20 years old. Sometimes longer. We I've have him for a long time. I actually found him when he was just two weeks old in a parking lot with no momma. So I became his momma. I had to feed him formula at first and I had to teach him how to use the kitty litter and I had to clean him after each meal. I was a real momma.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 00:03:21 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol well I'm glad he was smart enough to learn. haha. I think that sometimes people don't know how important the people we have in our lives until they are missing from it. Not like death, but even cause of Corona or other things that distance us. If it's painful to talk about him, we can talk about something else. ^^

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 00:58:30 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I usually go there to find out about timed research and what's needed, just to see how hard I need to hit it, or how casual I can be about it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 01:09:18 )

@Colin: I like that they always say that the different event researches are. Half the time it's only worth it to do one or two of the event tasks (I don't mean the timed research, I always do those)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 02:30:33 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Oh yeah. I love cherry-picking event field research tasks. Get the rewards I WANT, dang it!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 03:34:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah it's fine lol. I don't mind talking about it. But sure, I don't mind. I lost my ass at Magic tonight xD I only won one game and that was the bye (we had an odd number of players, so someone gets a free win). Ah well. I was messing around with the deck before I left so that was my fault

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 05:39:42 )

@Colin: I’ve gotten two Umbreon so far that way. I want a Hundo, I don’t have one yet.
I wish I had a ticket for the events this weekend. I think in Japan they are getting x4 exp.
I went for a long walk today.(that’s why I wasn’t online much today) At least 2 miles. I walked to the waterfront and back. I think I got a lot of exp. I felt like there wasn’t that many Pokémon out

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 05:40:24 )

@SorrowTheMad: oh no! And you were so looking forward to tonight. Maybe next weekend you will do better.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 05:47:29 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I don't have tickets for this weekend either. A shame, from what I've read there seems to be useful little bonuses going on.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

0 7 8 9 6 7 1 8 9
KittyBeary generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 78
Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 06:01:59 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Sure thing! ^^ Mainly just posting in here for now. xD And thank you!
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.