Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Post your Rants

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 04:47:00 )
Here in the darkness I know myself

Why can’t adults be fucking adults and get along??

Can’t break free until I let it go.
Let me go..

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 06:51:22 )

Brownies and pickle juice dont fucking work well wrf did I just do to myself. My stomach wants to die now.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 19:25:59 )
Okay, so. That kinda sucked.
Ended up having to pay twice as much for groceries as I expected to,
since my gift card wouldn’t work.
They wouldn’t reimburse me either, just told me to use it next time.
That’s great but uh... there was an really good reason why I needed to use it this time. x_x;;

sigh

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 01:57:10 )
hachi back at it again with another shitty driver story

Listen, I understand road rage. That's fine. Yell some swear words, throw a middle finger, honk just to really get the message across. But when your road rage reduces you to a screaming tirade complete with flailing arms and actual tears, man... you gotta chill out and reevaluate your life. There are more important things to be upset about.

Also wtf did I even do wrong? All I did was MERGE INTO YOUR LANE
I wasn't cutting you off. My lane ends here man. Just let me in. I even put my turn signal on to politely remind you, after you tried tailgating the car in front of you just to block me from merging.
I merged into your lane and then you start honking at me? Continuously? Like I get it, you're mad (I saw your whole tantrum from my rearview mirror, thanks). But stop honking. It drives my anxiety up the wall. The deed is done. Get over it.

Were you upset because the traffic was especially bad this morning? And I made you one car behind where you wanted to be? I hate to break it to you but when the road is backed up and everyone is moving at 2 mph, being one car ahead doesn't change whether or not you'll be late.

And if you are running late, that's your own fault. We all have places to be.

Maybe you were just having a bad day (at 7am...). That's understandable. But hey, don't take it out on other people. That's just human decency. Go teach yourself a lesson.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 19:59:04 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I'm all for like.. disabled people working and doing their best and stuff.
But.
Having someone with a massive speech impediment as a insurance telephone representative.
Probs not a good choice there.
RIP having to ask a dozen times "I'm sorry could you repeat that?....again?...I'm super sorry I can't understand you."
Oof.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 22:47:22 )
I really, really, REALLY need a vacation... but I've only got two vacation days saved up, and of course if I were to try to use them, they wouldn't be added to my normal days off. They'd cleverly reschedule me for the surrounding week so that my vacation days were just like any other weekend, probably ending up with me working more days in a row than usual to "make up" for it. So I'm stuck not being able to call in any more because I've used up all my sick days, too, and just praying for death or a new job to come along while I wait for my time off to slowly trickle back in.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 03:01:50 )
I think my denial's starting to crack and I'm finally accepting UHHhhh that depression's came back swinging

beat me up let's get it over with I'm ready

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 05:02:53 )
Is it really so hard to leave me alone when I’m listening to music?

You’ve known me since 2005. You know by now, that when the headphones go on, it’s because i’m really super anxious and am trying to keep it together. You know that I need to be left the f____ alone for a while.

You bother me. You scare me. It hurts. STOP IT

And then you yell at me for “being so weird.”

I just. Need. Some TIME.

please...

Not everyone’s anxiety has a face that can be seen from the outside.
Even this rainbow needs to recharge sometimes.
Much more than it is currently getting. x______x;;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 08:13:02 )

>owns a business with fiance
>inside a giant building that other businesses cohabit with

>they hypnotist nutritionist next door keeps coming into my business
>while I'm busy
>asking for help and favors

>I did it a few times. To be nice neighbor.
>but then they started coming over a lot.
>now they wont listen when I express "I am busy" they get entitled and pushy "It wont take long! Please fix our printer"

>its every other day "print this" "fix this" "trouble shoot this" and niw that I'm pushing back theyre getting whiney ??

*heavy breath in*

YOU STUPID LEACHES. I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE. LATELY IVE TRIED POLITELY INFORMING YOU THAT I AM NOT YOUR TECH SUPPORT. WE DONT WORK TOGETHER. I DONT OWE YOU ANYTHING. BUT YOURE LEGIT PUSHING BACK AND ACTING LIKE IM BEING UNREASONABLE. HOW ENTITLED ARE YOU TWO. GTFO. YOU DONT SEE ME HITTING UP THE MASSAGE THERAPIST ACROSS THE HALL ASKING HER TO FIX MY WIFI. USE GOOGLE FOR FUCKS SAKE. IM ON THE PHONE OR TYPING APPEAL LETTERS OR HELPING *MY PATIENTS* AND YOU WALTZ IN, INFRONT OF MY CLIENT AND DROP YOUR SMART PHONE ON MY DESK ALL FRUSTRATED TELLING ME TO PLEASE FIX IT.

WE ARE NOT BEST BUY.

WE ARE A PHYSICAL THERAPY & ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC.

*INTERNAL SCREAMING*

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING NICE. NOW I GOTTA GET BLUNT AND RUDE BECAUSE YA LITERALLY START BEGGING AND PLEADING AND MAKING A SCENE WHEN I TELL YOU IM BUSY.

What the heck it shouldn't have to be this awkward and forced. Use google for fucks sake.
One of ya is 60 the other is 43. Figure it out and stop popping in randomly asking for help we don't even talk like. /dead

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 16:48:40 )
Sooo... you woke me up, saying you couldn’t sleep and were bored.

So now i’m awake again. For literally no reason.

And now I get to see how well coffee jives with the Nyquil you knew that I took.

FML.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:22:21 )
god im so irritated rn
trying really hard not to explode............

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:26:17 )
My back pains interferring me from enjoying my walk around the city. My work is in the central city. I cant do any small shopping in the cheap stores... it sucks so bad.. I could have get my own cute pens or something.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 13:35:13 )
wtf is this "per 1 stick serving"??? How is 1 mozzarella stick a serving? Isn't a serving supposed to be the amount a person is expected to eat at one time? Nobody eats one freaking mozzarella stick; that's ridiculous. Tired of companies labeling shit weirdly like that just to try to make their food look healthier than it is. Nobody thinks a stick of fried cheese is health food. It's OK for a serving to contain more than 90 calories. I see this garbage everywhere, on so many things. In big bold letters: "ONLY 90 CALORIES", then in tiny unreadable fine print: "per 1 stick serving". Even more obnoxious is when they do that while still packaging the food in a way that implies that a "serving" would be the amount you are given, not the amount listed on the label. See this perfectly snack-sized bag? A serving is actually 1/8 of that. Or this pack of individually wrapped cookies? A serving is 1/3 of one of those cookies! MAKES SENSE. It should be illegal to prey on consumers like that. They're getting by on technicalities and it's shady af.

Honestly I could write a much longer post about all the shady, obnoxious things I see on food labels all the time and why they should all be banned, but then we'd be here forever. This is just the most recent one to have annoyed me.
AKA Count Trashula

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 15:37:54 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 16:42:58 )

I really wish my mom would tell me when we aren't going to the grocery store. This is the 3RD time already I am without yoghurt after dinner. Like and if she tells me beforehand I can go to the store and get it myself. Instead she doesn't say anything so me thinks we will still do groceries after she comes back from work. How hard is it to do so.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 22:38:15 )
Day 4 now, without proper sleep. I don’t even feel tired anymore.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 08:03:46 )

My fiance today was in and out of the bathroom sick.

Woke up to my cat regurgitating on me.

And I just vomited literally everywhere .

What the heck.....
Also fuck nausea.
That shit is miserable.
Id rather fracture a leg.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 11:24:59 )
We’ll carry on

Seriously, how old are you, mentally? You’re a grown up but you complain about the same things as my 13 year old neighbour.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 15:59:08 )
I told you not to click. you're all vultures, aren't you?

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/16 22:50:04 )

I know all kids grow up at their own pace, but is it wrong for me to want some of them to grow up a liiiittle bit faster?

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.